Taylor Swift f/ Ice Spice - “Karma”

Click Clack

The GP really said no to this garbage ass remix.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

this is beyond bad wtf :rip:

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

I don't recall Rihanna ever being referred to as a clown when sporting curly, afro, kinky hair?

BRITISH HUFFPOST: Rihanna Rocks Clown Curls

Has the 22-year-old singer gone too far with her hair this time? Or, is she simply promoting her new video, "S&M," in which she sports the same out-of-control curls?

What do you think of her untamed mane? Is it crazy cool or crazy clown?

(x)

That's just one example. This kind of racist language about Rihanna's red wigs was quite common on european media, especially british media, back in 2010/2011.

1 hour ago, Scars said:

BRITISH HUFFPOST: Rihanna Rocks Clown Curls

(x)

That's just one example. This kind of racist language about Rihanna's red wigs was quite common on european media, especially british media, back in 2010/2011.

Oh this is just disgusting and horrible. I never realized referring to someone's hair as clown like was a racial comment. I've been told that for years and just thought it meant that I had bad hair 😕 now this hits different 

The remix deserves to bomb.

us yt:

day 1 1.7 mil

day 2 1.3 mil

well, it's something

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Oh this is just disgusting and horrible. I never realized referring to someone's hair as clown like was a racial comment. I've been told that for years and just thought it meant that I had bad hair 😕 now this hits different 

Sorry to hear that. :/

I currently have a buzzcut, but my curls are naturally a 4a type, so hair discrimination isn't new to me. 

OT: Karma (original) > Karma (remix).

Edited by Scars

1 minute ago, Scars said:

Sorry to hear that.  

I currently have a buzzcut, but my curls are naturally a 4a type, so hair discrimination isn't new to me. 

OT: Karma (original) > Karma (remix).

Smfh considering its europe im not surprised but its so weird how casual racism is over there. And I agree the original is far superior. This remix feels so disingenuous 

3/3 for the videos this era. :clap3:

am I the only one who loves this? it is cute and girly

I had never heard the original song before this though, so I am stanning the song in general 

Edited by youmustbeupgraded

Taylor ended any potentail breakthrough for this girl :rip: like now everybody knows she’s the lazy girl from the Taylor video

1 hour ago, FakeInsider said:

Taylor ended any potentail breakthrough for this girl :rip: like now everybody knows she’s the lazy girl from the Taylor video

and we are grateful for that :clap3:

16 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

Oh so we're just going full out racist huh

16 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

So racist. Yikes 

How is dragging a hairstyle racist?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Yeah, the re-release might be the last hurrah of the era (at least until the inevitable vinyl for 3 am or til dawn). Speak Now TV is out in only a bit over a month and surely the Midnights era won't resume right after.

i can't believe there's still on 3am :rip: 

3 hours ago, FakeInsider said:

when you put it like that wait... thank you Taylor :clap3: let me stream midnights again today

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Am I the only one who didn’t mind her inclusion? :chick1:

I just wish there was more of a beat in the instrumentals to reinforce her flow.  Other than that, it’s decent. 

7 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

:deadbanana4:

Nooooooooooooooo :deadvision: :duck:

4 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

How is dragging a hairstyle racist?

The fact that you don’t see what’s wrong with insulting a black woman’s hair says everything

16 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The fact that you don’t see what’s wrong with insulting a black woman’s hair says everything

and yet that still doesn't answer the question...

that said, Taylor at least committed to bringing Ice Spice out on her shows for multiple days. I'm sure attendees will stream it more.

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

It's clown because of its shape AND color. Ronald McDonald, Annie, and Chuckie Finster are not people of color. :lmao:

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.