• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• omrimayo

• Steve Johnson

• Taylor fanboy

• Starchild

Its better with the video for sure ,love it .

#5 on Spotify with 5,03M (2.3M in the US)

Edited by JevyDuty

2 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

SLAYYY

3 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

So 3M combined, indeed disappointing and the other 2 songs did the same number plus minus. Number 1 is not happening, not even close.

ok debut. Lets hope it will grow with the radio support

2 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Ice looked so awkward in the video :deadbanana2:

Probably Ice's first experience with the green screen. It trips seasoned actors on first time doing it too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

So 3M combined, indeed disappointing and the other 2 songs did the same number plus minus. Number 1 is not happening, not even close.

With these numbers it’s easily going top 5 unless it plummets after today… the original already has 100 points weekly and will have more this week. She’d only need a little over 200 points to reach the top 3, so 100 from the remix, and if the original is doing that then the remix will gather at least another 100… so :rip: 

#1 is possible if they push digital sales / remixes on her site. Idk if it’ll happen but anyway it’s still a success.

6 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

With these numbers it’s easily going top 5 unless it plummets after today… the original already has 100 points weekly and will have more this week. She’d only need a little over 200 points to reach the top 3, so 100 from the remix, and if the original is doing that then the remix will gather at least another 100… so :rip: 

#1 is possible if they push digital sales / remixes on her site. Idk if it’ll happen but anyway it’s still a success.

Top 5 is nice, but I'm thinking they thought number 1 aim, and it's not it sadly.

I can't believe the same person who did folklore-evermore aesthetics came up with the midnight music videos :thing: 

2 hours ago, Corefield said:

Absolutely love the video and don’t mind the remix at all. BUT what the hell is going on with Ice Spice in the video? She looks like she doesn’t know where she is, what to do. No charisma whatsoever. It looks like a fan joining a superstar for a high budget video. I really don’t get it. Is she like that in everything? I don’t know her so I’m honestly wondering lol.

girl this is what happens when youre a PR move lmaooo she 100% did not ask to be on this remix but imagine the blacklisting if she said no to thee taylor swift as a newcomer

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, omrimayo said:

Top 5 is nice, but I'm thinking they thought number 1 aim, and it's not it sadly.

I honestly don’t think so. She hasn’t had any post-album success with singles since… :rip:  LH’s success was already shocking enough.

They just wanted to make the song into a proper hit and give it new life, which is exactly what’s happening. And like I said, #1 isn’t out of the question if the video/performance causes it to increase… or if it gets out on autoplay. Plus they probably have remixes ready to go. It’s less likely now but still possible, they’ll probably push for it now.

The video is cute. I prefer the original because I thought the remix doesnt add anything interesting to the song but whatever

Nice visuals but I dislike the song so much that I couldn't even enjoy them

I can't believe this got a video while jams like Don't Blame, Getaway Car, Cruel Summer, Exile etc never got one.

Also Ice Spice needs to gtfo. Not only awful verse and adlibs, she looks bored as hell in the video :deadbanana4:

I love the video very pretty, Ice spice is probs very new to acting with a green screen and a new artist so people need to give her a break. The blending of the voices at the end is a bit weird though. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

• ATRL Moderator

Remix is still bad, but at least the video had several interesting visual moments!

(I kinda feel bad that Ice Spice only had one look for her verse while Taylor had like 10 for hers nnnnn.)

• Like 1

I'm so mad at this ho for releasing mv for this god awful remix :skull: why fix something that's not even broken? 

Horrible choice

the video is cute, isis is such a pretty girl 

44 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

the video is cute, isis is such a pretty girl 

WAIT why did I not realize it had a video wtf

The video is the best of Midnights holy ****. Just watch the video and you won't pick up on the AI'd effect (minus the Karma is my bestie :bibliahh:)

Is this taking off cuz I'm gonna be pissed if it doesn't thanks to Miss Spice's input. The video elevates it sooooo much.

Like I'm happy Taylor is giving women in the industry a platform like always and Ice Spice is cute but like whyyyyyy this time? Cardi would've secured a fu*king #1.

Edited by Biggie

The video :jonny5:

Ice was an.... inch resting choice tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.