Joe Alwyn feels 'distraught and slighted' over Taylor Swift's new romance

Scott Borchetta

Low-key makes sense to me. I was always suspicious since she moved on so quickly.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• Headlock

• Steve Johnson

• vale9001

Can't wait for the People Magazine post about the real reasons of the breakup now... Miss Tree Paine was playing nice but not anymore I fear

I wonder if she has ever seeked medical help for her raging narcissism.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Imagine leaving Joe for Matty :gaycat7:

14 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

Didn’t she cheat on Calvin Harris with Tom? I see a pattern here. If true, I hope she catches herpes from that coke head she’s seeing. 

yeah cause calvin harris didn't cheat on her and 90% of "young" men in hollywood doesn't sleep with more than 1 woman in a year, having girlfriends and wifes or not.

And then you wake up :swan:

I'm afraid the High Infidelity chanteuse may be in the wrong here. 

I hope she at least writes an anthem about it

Wait, I just read the article and he never accused her of cheating? What the hell? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

yeah cause calvin harris didn't cheat on her and 90% of "young" men in hollywood doesn't sleep with more than 1 woman in a year, having girlfriends and wifes or not.

And then you wake up :swan:

I mean there photos of Calvin going to take massages with happy ending while she was touring, I feel 0 pity of her cheating to him 

Well I feel the same way :redface: he’s not special.

Destroy Her, J*e :jonny6:

Not surprised

Here for the Mess! :eatpopcorn:

Her best songs are about being the other woman so I am not surprised she actually practices what she preaches :duca: 

She’s wanted Matty for years. She decided to finally go after what she really wanted.

• Like 1

oh the way the whole WORLD will be tuned in to hear her side on TS11

it says he was distraught over her moving on so fast and not that she cheated lol... can't wait for tree to clap back since joe camp wants to be messy about this :coffee2:

'Joe was aware that Taylor and Matt were making music together and collaborating. She told him that they had become friends and he trusted her,' the source continued, although they denied any suggested that there had been 'overlap' between Taylor's two romances.

So the same source revealing him being "distraught" also denied that she was involved with Matty while still being with him.

So if he's using the Daily Mail as his mouthpiece, he's also automatically denying the possibility of her having cheated on him. :cm:

Edited by Feanor

It’s me, hi

I’m the problem it’s me

Imagine cheating on a diamond with a racist rock :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Taylor is free to do what she wants and we obviously don't know much about the situation BUT if it's true I understand Joe, like, imagine the person you were with for years date someone new after 1 month

I would not take it well 

Spoiler

Also Joe is way hotter than Matty 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.