Joe Alwyn feels 'distraught and slighted' over Taylor Swift's new romance

Scott Borchetta

if I was a pop superstar I would go through them boys as much as I wanted. you go Taylor!:gaycat1:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gloamingtheplain

• Headlock

• Steve Johnson

• vale9001

7 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

It could explain how rough and messed up he looks tbh. I don’t know if she’s that kind of person, but it would easy to get validation by confirming whether they are both repped by the same person.

That is not validation of anything, anyone can find who reps who on the internet :priceless:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

That is not validation of anything, anyone can find who reps who on the internet :priceless:

What I mean is it adds a bit of weight to the claim. But tbh none of us know what went on, and who knows if it got toxic toward the end and Taylor took herself out of a bad situation. Who honestly knows. 

But it is no secret she’s moved on fast and has historically had a tendency to do so. That’s not for us to judge, but her past history means her connecting with someone else and leaving someone for some else isn’t something unlikely. 

10 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

What I mean is it adds a bit of weight to the claim.

…and again, no it doesn’t. Easily accessible public information that anyone can use to make something up doesn’t make a rumor more plausible :priceless:

To be honest, I don’t much about her love life but I am shocked that she already has someone. It makes no sense.

Well, some girls like my fave Ariana can't stand being single for a long time so this is understandable in Taylor's part. Doesn't mean they cheated or a traitor.

13 hours ago, WEEKND said:

How can anyone be so invested in the lives of strangers is beyond me. 

mind you these are all pretty rich white people who have the money to drown their sorrow 

back on topic 

this man needs to take this L and move on. Those fans of hers won’t let him have a career if he’s a tattletale and a crybaby. 

I like how you're victim-blaming someone who may or may not have been cheated on :dies: 

57 minutes ago, Headlock said:

…and again, no it doesn’t. Easily accessible public information that anyone can use to make something up doesn’t make a rumor more plausible :priceless:

There’s no dispute it adds weight to the claim, even if it’s barely enough to make it credible. Them being closely linked in this way makes it more plausible than not mentioning it at all, even if it’s an amount that means nothing because it’s a very random piece of information to bring up in the first place that very few people would even connect it in the first place. 

No ones saying “this confirms it then” like you’re implying 

I mean taylor does move on fast but this one does seem weird since it’s her longest :toofunny2:

nothing weird though. This is just part of the Main Pop Girl curse. 

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I like how you're victim-blaming someone who may or may not have been cheated on :dies: 

Victim-blaming?!? Ma'am, it's a DailyMail tabloid about a person who's notoriously anti and elusive to tabloid lol. He ain't saying ****.

I mean it is a bit sus they were working on songs for Midnights and then suddenly they're together after Taylor's break-up is announced.

It could all be for PR I suppose.

They worked on Midnights and probably had a little fling going on even back then. It makes no sense to break up with your long time boyfriend and get in a new relationship randomly and so sudden. In most of the cases that new person (in this case Matty) has been there for some time already and feelings were involved while you still were in your old relationship 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

There’s no dispute it adds weight to the claim, even if it’s barely enough to make it credible.

:rip: :rip:

2 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

because it’s a very random piece of information to bring up in the first place that very few people would even connect it in the first place. 

You underestimate the average user of DeuxMoi :rip:

3 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Listen ho I’m not sure why ur following me around but there was no victim blaming in what I said. 

she’s got a rabbid delusional base who will make his life a living hell if he talks about this too much so I was saying that maybe for his career sake it’s better that he let it go 

U also downvoted a post where I say that people are too invested in celebrities lives 

i guess u must be one of those but don’t try me. I come here to quietly catch up on music laugh a lil and go about my day. U trynna start something u can’t finish so get off my **** alright 

If this is true, I can't lie - I'd probably feel the same. I've been with my partner for eight years in July, and it would kill me to see him move on so quickly with somebody else after only a few weeks.

That doesn't mean she cheated though.

She did something bad. Perhaps something happened while they were working on Midnights together, or when she made a cameo appearance at a 1975 show in London earlier this year. But also this the Daily Mail we are talking about here, the same Daily Mail that wikipedia editors have labelled as an unreliable source for use in articles on their site.

That defo sucks, it was pretty soon. But I think that maybe Tay and him broke up earlier but it wasn’t public?

as he should, not everything is for sale and no matter what money Miss Americana is doing it's still not enough for her hunger

Starboys23

Nothing about her is unique or interesting anymore, she’s playing a caricature version of herself on tour and her private life is so contrived for clickbait at this point. If she were in it for love she would be married with a kid, not dating some performer who gets drunk and touches himself on stage night after night in front of young women… it’s just so transparent at this point like … :rip: 

Edited by Starboys23

I get him being upset but tbh if she moved on this quickly (I'm still not convinced her/Matty are nothing more than PR) then Joe should be glad he's not with Taylor.

I said this before but if Joe really didn't cheat or do anything bad (which I don't think he did) and they really just "grew apart" then yeah that does hurt to see your partner move on. I thought they might just need time apart and get back together but obv I don't think that will happen now. Long relationships like that sometimes get boring but seeing as Taylor performed with Matty in July makes me think he had something to do with it. I'm not saying she cheated but she's admitted to doing so before but Im SHOOK if she did on Joe. Matty was probably flirty and maybe she realized she didn't want to be with Joe but either way I know thats hard, thats a long time together nearly 7 years.

What did he expect? This woman can't stay single. :rip: 

People are way overprojecting here. It’s givin Shonda Rhymes

It’s completely normal for people to feel attracted to others while in a relationship and then take a chance once that is over. Actually that is how most rebounds happen. It’s really not that deep. 

If you’re Olivia Rodrigo’s age it’s understandable to feel morally outraged, but if you’re closer to Taylor’s age it’s just real life. People won’t stop flirting with you and showing interest because you have a boyfriend. As much as I’d love for serial cheater to be Taylor’s secret vice behind her otherwise perfect image (lol) it’s just pure projection. We don’t even know when the relationship with Joe actually started to crumble and if Matty is anything other than a friend with benefits for Tay. It feels good to see her in public and girlfriends more often

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.