Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

The way Shang Tsung is so sassy in this game :dies: He wants to be called gay icon so bad like-

• Haha 3

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

Assassin Kitana can choke, that battle for Invasion took more tries than it should have.  :mad:

Finally unlocked everything from the shrine, until next season :rip: now I'm leveling up all characters. 

I think this is the first game where I stan male characters much more than female ones, all of them are hot and interesting to play :eli:

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 10:04 PM, Lana Banana said:

4cpEP9o.png

This cutscene image is a farce. Tanya looks terrible overall in this game, especially in gameplay.

why can’t they give her one decent skin with nice flowing hair? Is it that difficult?!

https://reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/s/5UMJeg2H7C

I hate all of Tanya’s skins so much that I dropped her 😥 I’ll wait until and only if they give her some decent skins. Daddy Reiko is my main currently.

I really hope the Jade, Ghostface  etc. DLC rumors are true! 

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I really hope the Jade, Ghostface  etc. DLC rumors are true! 

It’s definitely true unless they pre-loaded all of those dialogue lines for those characters to troll the fanbase.

On 9/28/2023 at 2:16 AM, VeniceBeach said:

I think this is the first game where I stan male characters much more than female ones, all of them are hot and interesting to play :eli:

Yeah I definitely agree. This game felt like a shift in making the female characters decent looking and fun to play. I’d say Mileena is the only one that hits both of those marks.

Reptile, Raiden, Smoke, Reiko are all super hot and super fun to play as. Havik and Baraka are also fabulously realized.

I ship Smoke and Kenshi

ok Johnny Cage can join 

7 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

The next season of Invasions & Kombat League is Nitara themed.

:jonny5::angelo:

Did you see her DA skin? It’s sick. :WAP:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

Did you see her DA skin? It’s sick. :WAP:

She's going to have her DA skin? :jonny:

• 2 weeks later...

Invasion mode is such a mess -- too many ambushes, secret fights, useless talismans, annoying modifiers  -- once all the way thru was enough for me.  :rip:

This game literally has no hype. It's been one month and there is nothing to do except to go online and play vs. str8 sweats and try-hards. It doesn't come close to MK11 and all the modes and customizations it had. WB will not even do KP2 for this, bookmark me! :deadbanana4:

• Thumbs Down 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 3:05 PM, BOOM! said:

This game literally has no hype. It's been one month and there is nothing to do except to go online and play vs. str8 sweats and try-hards. It doesn't come close to MK11 and all the modes and customizations it had. WB will not even do KP2 for this, bookmark me! :deadbanana4:

Since the announcement it felt that MK11 was more hyped etc. I don't think that MK1 is a bad game, but it def. lacks of a good base roster and the Kameo gameplay feels a hit or miss. Hopefully once all the DLC's are out, it will feel more "complete" as a game. If the Ghostface, Jade etc. rumors for the KP2 are true, I can definitely say that it'll reignite the interest. 

• Thumbs Down 1

I played a couple of matches in Invasions and I’m liking the improvements. (We can use L5 to move quicker across the board, no more ambushes and secret fights every other minute).  

Omni-Man is fun to play.

13 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I played a couple of matches in Invasions and I’m liking the improvements. (We can use L5 to move quicker across the board, no more ambushes and secret fights every other minute).  

Omni-Man is fun to play.

Yeah, some minor improvements were made, but I hate the whole reset thing and having so many pointless color skins of the same outfits. lol I mean the demon/vampire ones are nice, but they need to step up and give us more of the story mode skins. However, I respect that they listen to their community and made many improvements that they asked or complained about.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Yeah, some minor improvements were made, but I hate the whole reset thing and having so many pointless color skins of the same outfits. lol I mean the demon/vampire ones are nice, but they need to step up and give us more of the story mode skins. However, I respect that they listen to their community and made many improvements that they asked or complained about.  

Same!  

For all of MK11's faults, the customization and the way to obtain skins -- story mode or not -- was much better.  My interest for this current game has wained big time by comparison, but I'm happy with the small improvements made so far.  I'm not a fan of the themed skins at all, I hated the ketchup & mustard skins last season and don't like these current ones either.  The nerve of NRS charging for seasonal fatalities is wild too.  :rip:

Who is Kung Lao's face model based off of? He kinda does it for me :heart2: 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.