Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

1 hour ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Is this accurate? Excited for Jade and Ghostface to be honest! 

3 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

@Zesty don’t play with me. Show your source right now 

This person leaked accurate MK info in the past plus some datamined intro dialogue involving Jade, Noob, etc also leaked. 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

Most of the character models are a c+! They wed to being back the deception designers! 

All the alternative skins are also a mess! 

Edited by chris1991

2 hours ago, Zesty said:

This person leaked accurate MK info in the past plus some datamined intro dialogue involving Jade, Noob, etc also leaked. 

Where does it say Ghostface??

6 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

Well TO BE HONEST, we did get Onaga confirmed and a TBC with Lord Havik. They said they have years planned ahead with this game, so I would only be looking forward to the future.

I hope so, I have major trust issues with NRS.  They usually bail after a year or so to start “working” on the next game.  Capcom/SF they are not.  :'(

OT:  The whole script for Chapter 2 is out there. :rip:  I’m liking KP2, hyped for Cassie Cage. :duca:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I hope so, I have major trust issues with NRS.  They usually bail after a year or so to start “working” on the next game.  Capcom/SF they are not.  :'(

OT:  The whole script for Chapter 2 is out there. :rip:  I’m liking KP2, hyped for Cassie Cage. :duca:

MK11 was a completely different story because of COVID, unfortunately. I’m glad we got Aftermath even if we ended up never getting Ermac, Ash, Cyrax, Sektor and possibly Kronika as playable characters.

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

I hope we get Jacqui Briggs as at least a Kameo fighter too.

:giraffe:

I always hated Jacqui and Cassie. Literal Jax and Sonya ripoffs :biblio: Special Forces in general can rot to be honest. 

Nitara’s story ending sounded good. Did Megan Fox email them her lines for the rest???? 

Just read the leaked story expansion. Can’t wait to see the cutscenes on YouTube when it comes out. :lakitu:

7 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

I always hated Jacqui and Cassie. Literal Jax and Sonya ripoffs :biblio: Special Forces in general can rot to be honest. 

They are supposed to be similar.l because they are their children. Like..

chile, anyways.

• ATRL Administrator
5 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Just read the leaked story expansion. Can’t wait to see the cutscenes on YouTube when it comes out. :lakitu:

Link me por favor 

24 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

What is it about everything leaking so damn much with Mortal Kombat games :dies:

Many playertesters, employees. Recent info came from datamining- content left in the game files unattended (game weighs like 90gbs on PC) :rip:

I loved the story mode but the game is not optimized for PC at all. Played some hours and refunded it because it stuttered every few frames and made it impossible to play. Cutscenes were pre rendered (lol in 2023! Why?) so there wasn't an issue there

Tanya is pretty in this game, they advertised a scene where she was angry, talking to a loser! She is serving ***** in the Umgadi, that is her speciality.

Ok well i'm a boomer, i thought that was the discussion. Anyway, I pre-ordered the deluxe version. While the game feels great to play, there are so many little annoying things that i experienced. Not being able to pin the moves, the amount of super-heroes, not being able to change the drip, invasions getting old quite fast, no dialogue intros when i'm doing towers etc

Edited by yourcloud

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

They are supposed to be similar.l because they are their children. Like..

chile, anyways.

I know but they just took the roster spots :busted:

5 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

got a new tv and the series x solely for this. havent had much time due to work but im halfway through the story. so damn good

:clap3:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I would bang Reptile, Smoke, & Reiko.

NRS made them all way too hot. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.