• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

Smart Queen putting Unholy on the album :clap3:secure that smash album streams. The tracklist looks great to me! I'm happy Brr and Cococuts made the album tbh

One thing that bothers me about the cover is the plastic chain…

They could’ve used a real chain instead it kinda cheapens the whole vibe

1 hour ago, OmegaRidley said:

One thing that bothers me about the cover is the plastic chain…

They could’ve used a real chain instead it kinda cheapens the whole vibe

They probably couldn’t afford a real chain :gaycat5:

Also, if you look on Kim’s Apple Music artist page… Feed the Beast is listed under “Compilations” :skull: 

12 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

16. If Jesus Was a Rockstar

17. Running Up That Hill

18. Unholy (with Sam Smith) [ACRAZE Remix]

19. If Jesus Was a Rockstar (Acoustic)

Post Malone

the way I can see her doing this :bibliahh:

I'm so happy she is finally releasing this damn album.

When will physical copies get released? I can’t believe she is still changing the tracklist even after posting it :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

When will physical copies get released? I can’t believe she is still changing the tracklist even after posting it :deadbanana:

Apparently the CDs ship out on June 22nd, according to her website. 

If she’s changing up the tracklist a month before release, I hope she adds Try Again back in !! :ducky:

The only thing about Unholy being on here that annoys me is that I don't like when two artists feature the exact same version of the same song on two albums. I miss when people would make a "___, Pt. 2" and then tack it onto their album. I may replace Unholy with the Disclosure remix since it sounds good after Brr, or the orchestral version.

Edited by DevinWylde

5 minutes ago, DevinWylde said:

The only thing about Unholy being on here that annoys me is that I don't like when two artists feature the exact same version of the same song on two albums. I miss when people would make a "___, Pt. 2" and then tack it onto their album. I may replace Unholy with the Disclosure remix since it sounds good after Brr, or the orchestral version.

I’m sure she added Unholy to get those streams though :deadbanana:

Uh Oh is just so good, it’s stuck in my head. I can’t wait for the studio version :jonny5: I’m claiming King of Hearts as well 

• Like 1

I do not like this aesthetic. It looks tacky and while Kim does dark well (TOTL and Clarity are… immaculate), something about this aesthetic just doesn’t match the music we’ve heard thus far at all. Coconuts and Alone are literally carefree sunny summer bops.

But I will reserve my judgments until I hear the entire thing :celestial3:

I can't believe only a few tracks haven't ******. :deadbanana2:

Excited to hear "King of "Hearts",  "Minute", and "Thousand Pieces"!

I need "Uh Oh" in HQ like yesterday. :jonny6:

Edited by justjess

30 minutes ago, Alfred said:

If she’s changing up the tracklist a month before release, I hope she adds Try Again back in !! :ducky:

Heck yeah on my bday!
Lets gooo!

I don’t see this single taking off anymore but I’m glad that the original Alone fans are being rewarded with variety

Samatha Dj Club When You Go To The Wrong Club GIF - Samatha Dj Club When You Go To The Wrong Club Samatha GIFs

1 hour ago, Tistotal said:

can’t believe she is still changing the tracklist even after posting it :deadbanana:

She’s not though?

Ok Alone 2.0 is amazing. I love it 

Dallask & Alex remixes are cute as well. The Tommie Sunshine one was bad 

Edited by Alfred

Just bought the signed and the non-signed CDs :alexz:

And yesterday i pre-ordered on iTunes and pre-saved the album on streaming too. Sis is getting all of my coins and will get even more once she drops the vinyl pre-order

HiddenInconsequentialAmazondolphin-size_

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

Unholy is now a bonus track :deadbanana2:

it really shouldn't be a bonus song imo? shes a lead artist and its as much her smash hit single as it gets. it should get a normal slot period. i just wish it werent the closer of the album

3 hours ago, Alfred said:

also if the song is finished i really don't understand why they would remove it to begin with. they already cut all the songs short so having more songs on the record would mean more streams. she would benefit more from that and we would be happier to have more new songs coming out of this

imo alone is done for. its really nice that they tried with the remix ep but it's probably best to move on. they should pick a song that best targets kim existing target audience, pick the new song on the album that they think fans might be streaming for the longest. nothing will chart on the hot 100 and the fans will probably stream the album as a whole not songs in particular but... still