• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

8 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

I'm sorry but I am still fuming about Try Again being cut. I will never forgive her.

She can be saved for the deluxe

10 minutes ago, campelo said:

She can be saved for the deluxe

we both know damn well all these deluxes are never coming from the flop girlies

cute artwork but it shouldve been more zoomed out? the crop is weird. tracklist is a mess no wonder the insiders called it a playlist. hate the song with a passion but im happy they were smart enough to slap unholy in there... but a closer? mess

30 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Signed only available to US customers.

Bye girlie :bibliahh::bibliahh:

The way I jumped, only to see this when I went to secure the bag 😢

At least the standard ships overseas. I might hold off until vinyls are released and order all together now though.

So excited this is finally happening! "Feed the Beast" as a song has really grown on me :gaycatina1:

9 hours ago, Post Malone said:

2:30
2:25 2:35 2:28

2:23

2:32
2:35

2:36

:bibliahh: my favorite user on this whole forum

38 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Signed only available to US customers.

Bye girlie :bibliahh::bibliahh:

yeah i just noticed they can go to hell for this. im not buying an unsigned version. first kim physicals im skipping 

leakers and insiders or whoever it is that has Keep It and the Problematique artwork if you're reading this: do it now

Coconuts??? Tf

insiders calling it a playlist and the album being added in the COMPILATIONS section on her apple music page instead of albums is just :deadbanana4:

pls no vinyl and no signed copies outside of the US? :deadbanana4:

I love the cover but could do with a textless one like the one she posted on twitter and instagram 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

insiders calling it a playlist and the album being added in the COMPILATIONS section on her apple music page instead of albums is just :deadbanana4:

making room for her REAL debut album, Problématique coming later this year! :mandown:

Also I find it to be the label’s most level-headed decision to include every unreleased song she’s been performing for the last year or so on her tour sets. At least now fans won’t be hunting for leaks online like they have been for however long now lol.

Like yes HIFTB, Revelations, Coconuts are some of her setlist staples and the EMAs performance of Coconuts / HIFTB make sense as to why the former would also be included on this. Idk why fans are so shocked at that lol.

(Even though all would’ve been preferred on Problematique but i’m perched to see how she’d approach the album now that some central songs are excluded) 

If they indeed release Problematique I will transfer the Problematique tracks to the original album :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

making room for her REAL debut album, Problématique coming later this year! :mandown:

Also I find it to be the label’s most level-headed decision to include every unreleased song she’s been performing for the last year or so on her tour sets. At least now fans won’t be hunting for leaks online like they have been for however long now lol.

Like yes HIFTB, Revelations, Coconuts are some of her setlist staples and the EMAs performance of Coconuts / HIFTB make sense as to why the former would also be included on this. Idk why fans are so shocked at that lol.

(Even though all would’ve been preferred on Problematique but i’m perched to see how she’d approach the album now that some central songs are excluded) 

i really dont think problematique is coming on streaming simply because it didn't make sense for them to scrap it in the first place. they couldve released it the same way they did **** pop, no harm done, put coconuts on it for some streams and then release feed the beast with unholy and pretend its a huge streaming success. it quite literally didnt make a difference for the better, scrapping problematique

hit it from the back didnt really fit sonically on problematique so it being released on feed the beast makes sense, from a sonic perspective. coconuts however fit perfectly with the sound and production of problematique so it showing up here after being released in 2021 is weird and pointless? even if they added it for the sake of streams, they already added unholy which has over a billion streams... coconuts has ~27 million. revelations also fit perfectly on problematique sonically but im glad it made it into an official album release, it was the best song on problematique alongside hiftb. sex talk also didnt fit on problematique at all imo, i never added it on my album

if they truly are to release problematique, with these songs removed sans revelations, you're left with a very cohesive sounding album tbh, we're left with the following:

future starts now

je t'adore

dirty things

your time to cry

left my body

all she wants

born again

deeper

love ya leave ya

confession

problematique

something abotu you

if you put them in a decent order, these "leftovers" probably make for a better album than feed the beast will. revelations would've fit perfectly on it too. now we're getting an album with alone, coconuts, hit it from the back, brr and unholy on it, songs of which none makes sense next to the other :deadbanana4:

The CDs omg :duca: def be getting a signed and a non-signed copy. Already pre-ordered on iTunes and pre-saved on streaming too.

Vinyls are def coming y’all, she said she was picking the colors for it the other day… but as we know, manufacturing takes some time. And glad she’s not waiting them to be produced bc otherwise we would’ve get the album around September or October :deadbanana4: her BB200 debut will be slightly affected without them but if she had them she would serve Bebe’s numbers… so between charting around the 100s with vinyls included or not charting at all is whatever at this point lol

wish they went for a full body shot similar to this with the chains and the naked frontal and all

8d28f3c740074513f1ef4d6f602fea70.jpg#8d28f3c740074513f1ef4d6f602fea70

Also, Coconuts, HIFTB, Revelations and ST will co-exist on both albums for me, i won’t remove them from Problématique. And FTB’s version of HIFTB is different so it’s not like it’ll be the same thing anyways :giraffe:

The first FTB era performance whew :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

The CDs omg :duca: def be getting a signed and a non-signed copy. Already pre-ordered on iTunes and pre-saved on streaming too.

Vinyls are def coming y’all, she said she was picking the colors for it the other day… but as we know, manufacturing takes some time. And glad she’s not waiting them to be produced bc otherwise we would’ve get the album around September or October :deadbanana4: her BB200 debut will be slightly affected without them but if she had them she would serve Bebe’s numbers… so between charting around the 100s with vinyls included or not charting at all is whatever at this point lol

I mean, they should have them ready after waiting SO LONG to release her album, I don’t know why they didn’t have them ready for release week :toofunny3:

@GardenPanty is the final HIFTB version any different production wise? I always found that song needed something extra , like more punch production to make up for the repetition

Edited by MaxMartin

12 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I mean, they should have them ready after waiting SO LONG to release her album, I don’t know why they didn’t have them ready for release week :toofunny3:

You’re technically right, but she shot the album cover just weeks ago and apparently the tracklist was still going through some changes until the other day, to the point that not even ATRL insiders knew what’s up :rip:

I think the original plan was for her to announce the album on June 23rd at the TODAY concert series, bc she said she would announce the album during a huge performance + also said the album would only come out late summer.

I guess they were supposed to wait the vinyls to be produced and would release another single but after seeing that Alone wasn’t going anywhere, they didn’t want to waste any more time… so they rushed everything and tackled Unholy & Coconuts on it for streaming purposes, since these are her biggest hits.

Edited by Lady Claire

Just now, Lady Claire said:

You’re technically right, but she shot the album cover just weeks ago and apparently the tracklist was still going through some changes until the other day, to the point that not even ATRL insiders knew what’s up :rip:

I think the original plan was for her to announce the album on June 23rd at the TODAY concert series, bc she said she would announce the album during a huge performance + also said the album would only come out late summer.

I guess they were supposed to wait the vinyls to be produced and would release another single but after seeing that Alone wasn’t going anywhere, they didn’t want to waste any more time… so they rush released everything and tackled Unholy & Coconuts on it for streaming purposes, since these are her biggest hits.

Yes, you’re right. It’s kind of stupid to not make the signed copies available everywhere though, Im kind of pissed :deadbanana4: