Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

15 minutes ago, teenagecraze said:

someone leak the early tracklist draft for the album

there was one that leaked a while back. it had some fake features though, here it is without them.

1. Brrr

2. Uh Oh

3. Alone

4. Minute

5. Your Time to Cry

6. Feed the Beast

7. BAIT (feat. BANKS)

8. King of Hearts

9. Claws

10. Revelations

11. Thousand Pieces

12. Try Again

13. If Jesus Was a Rockstar

• Like 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

17 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

where did you hear this

I can't disclose that because we could both get banned but it's out there (if the snippets are heard were legit). 

27 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

there was one that leaked a while back. it had some fake features though, here it is without them.

5. Your Time to Cry

thank god these 2 were scrapped :rip:

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

How could the tracklist go from so bad to worse, Try Again was one of like 2 new songs that I liked kii

Is there any chance you have the most recent tracklist for Problématique before it was scrapped? We know all the titles just not the order :dancehall:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

Is there any chance you have the most recent tracklist for Problématique before it was scrapped? We know all the titles just not the order :dancehall:

Someone posted it on here a few pages back, but...

1. Problématique
2. Future Starts Now
3. Revelations
4. Deeper
5. Confession
6. Hit It From The Back
7. Je T'adore
8. Something About You
9. Born Again
10. Owww (scrapped and replaced with Coconuts after it was recorded in July)
11. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)
12. Your Time To Cry

7 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Someone posted it on here a few pages back, but...

1. Problématique
2. Future Starts Now
3. Revelations
4. Deeper
5. Confession
6. Hit It From The Back
7. Je T'adore
8. Something About You
9. Born Again
10. Owww (scrapped and replaced with Coconuts after it was recorded in July)
11. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)
12. Your Time To Cry

This is an early tracklist and doesn’t really account for the 18 track version that was meant to be released

For example, Kim said that FSN was track 1 and Coconuts was track 5

6 minutes ago, likefoxesdo said:

This is an early tracklist and doesn’t really account for the 18 track version that was meant to be released

For example, Kim said that FSN was track 1 and Coconuts was track 5

I do remember Kim saying that (both that Problematique was 18 tracks and that FSN was #1 and Coconuts was #5). 

Maybe no one truly knows the original 18-track list. 

Just now, zasderfght said:

I do remember Kim saying that (both that Problematique was 18 tracks and that FSN was #1 and Coconuts was #5). 

Maybe no one truly knows the original 18-track list. 

That’s what I’m wondering as well :dancehall: Maybe it was never as finalized as she made it seem

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

1. Brrr

2. Uh Oh

3. Alone

4. Minute

5. Your Time to Cry

6. Feed the Beast

7. BAIT (feat. BANKS)

8. King of Hearts

9. Claws

10. Revelations

11. Thousand Pieces

12. Try Again

so they removed your time to cry, try again and jesus and added sex talk, hit it from the back, castle in the sky, unholy and coconuts. we kinda won? i think

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Problematique probably never even had a final tracklist :skull:

I mean even FTB kept changing until the last minute so obviously they wouldn’t have something concrete for Problématique :redface:

problematique probably didnt have a fixed order but the 18 tracks 12 standard 6 deluxe were probably fixed as the template, we're missing one song basically. the order is kind of whatever because the songs flow well if you arrange them even at random

i hope the revelations re record isnt all that bad, i remember her instagram snippet and it sounded way worse than the problematique version we have

I agree there’s a chance the final Problématique tracklist doesn’t exist but idk, she was giving us track #s for the singles and the 18-track draft was allegedly mixed/mastered so it’s not a huge reach to think it might exist

The Claws demo grew on me massively, but I'm still ready to hear that synthpop masterpiece that's coming with the album because I KNOW it'll be superior :jonny5: 

I think it's funny AM has her "debut" album under compilations and all the other "albums" (that totally weren't albums!!1!) are placed under the albums category. Maybe they'll fix it. Anyway, I'm excited 

2 minutes ago, sha-nasty said:

I think it's funny AM has her "debut" album under compilations and all the other "albums" (that totally weren't albums!!1!) are placed under the albums category. Maybe they'll fix it. Anyway, I'm excited 

I noticed that as well! Idc what Kim or her fans say, this is Kim's third studio album. Kim, herself, said Clarity was her studio album, as well as Turn Off the Light. Yes, when Malibu was released, she said she didn't consider Clarity her debut album, but it's not like her Malibu/post-Clarity/brand has changed THAT much. 

If Kim wants, she can say this is her first album under a major studio label. 

S-Pop should NOT be in albums, though. The length says it all: it's an EP. 

I feel like the OG Problématique cover will leak sooner or later - some outtakes from the shoot surfaced online so that means someone out there has them. And probably isn’t the only one who has it

And just like I guess, the pic where she’s all wet and on the floor is actually from the FTB shoot and not Problématique

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

i hope the revelations re record isnt all that bad, i remember her instagram snippet and it sounded way worse than the problematique version we have

Really? I thought it sounded the exact same but I don’t remember perfectly

The song structure remains the same though, if anything she just re-recorded the vocals or added some new elements to the production, bc it has the same length as the Problématique version.

HIFTB on the other end got cut short :chick3:

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

Really? I thought it sounded the exact same but I don’t remember perfectly

The song structure remains the same though, if anything she just re-recorded the vocals or added some new elements to the production, bc it has the same length as the Problématique version.

HIFTB on the other end got cut short :chick3:

from what I remember the new vocals were more scream-y and in a higher key and it kind of sounded annoying, the original is smooth and more sensual idk, one of the best songs shes ever made regardless and im glad it made it on the tracklist!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I feel like the OG Problématique cover will leak sooner or later - some outtakes from the shoot surfaced online so that means someone out there has them. And probably isn’t the only one who has it

And just like I guess, the pic where she’s all wet and on the floor is actually from the FTB shoot and not Problématique

Where we can find these Problematique outtakes?

1 hour ago, #Beautiful said:

so they removed your time to cry, try again and jesus and added sex talk, hit it from the back, castle in the sky, unholy and coconuts. we kinda won? i think

not when try again sounds like one of her best songs ever.... 

5 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

Where we can find these Problematique outtakes?

On the D site, people were posting them on Twitter too but Republic removed all of them there for copyright reasons