Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

1 minute ago, ryoncé said:

not when try again sounds like one of her best songs ever.... 

true but we get rid of jesus and we get hit it from the back and castle in the sky instead, it kind of balances itself

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

The Problématique songs didn't get re-recorded or reproduced, please stop living on copium. If anything, the only differences are that HIFTB got shortened and the songs got mastered. *Maybe* they had Serban Ghenea re-mix them, but from the files I got, I sincerely doubt it.

3 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

from what I remember the new vocals were more scream-y and in a higher key and it kind of sounded annoying, the original is smooth and more sensual idk, one of the best songs shes ever made regardless and im glad it made it on the tracklist!

The "original" as you say is a demo that wasn't fully produced and mixed. The "2.0" versions she teased was bullshit. It sounded the exact same as the final Problématique master (which remains unleaked), the only difference being that it was 12 seconds longer. The final Problématique master is the version featured on the album, it has the same length of 2:50.

• Like 1

BARBIE: The Album is coming and as we know her team was trying to include All She Wants on a movie soundtrack… maybe the song will sneak there? 👀

1 minute ago, Enigmanotta said:

The Problématique songs didn't get re-recorded or reproduced, please stop living on copium. If anything, the only differences are that HIFTB got shortened and the songs got mastered. *Maybe* they had Serban Ghenea re-mix them, but from the files I got, I sincerely doubt it.

The "original" as you say is a demo that wasn't fully produced and mixed. The "2.0" versions she teased was bullshit. It sounded the exact same as the final Problématique master (which remains unleaked), the only difference being that it was 12 seconds longer. The final Problématique master is the version featured on the album, it has the same length of 2:50.

Thank you for the tea as always! If I’m not bothering much, can you describe how King of Hearts and Minute sounds like? If you have them, of course.

These are the only tracks we had no snippets or leaks :chick3:

17 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

BARBIE: The Album is coming and as we know her team was trying to include All She Wants on a movie soundtrack… maybe the song will sneak there? 👀

I think an insider here said that it won't ever be released 'cause they didn't clear the sample. It's a shame, I still think it's one of the best songs she created after her signing to Republic.

11 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Thank you for the tea as always! If I’m not bothering much, can you describe how King of Hearts and Minute sounds like? If you have them, of course.

These are the only tracks we had no snippets or leaks :chick3:

King of Hearts is a bass-heavy, electro pop club banger. It has multiple "woo-ah!"s throughout the song, something quite rare on this album. Since the final version is shorter than the demo, I pray they removed the absolute cringe intro that samples some lines of this Euphoria scene.

Minute is now my favourite song on the album since Try Again got the boot. It's a love song without any sexual innuendos for a change. She sounds really great vocally and the production is dance pop. In my opinion, it's the closest to Era 1 she's sounded in years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

Minute is now my favourite song on the album since Try Again got the boot. It's a love song without any sexual innuendos for a change. She sounds really great vocally and the production is dance pop. In my opinion, it's the closest to Era 1 she's sounded in years.

I'M CLAIMING THIS ONE!

Coconuts Kim Petras GIF - Coconuts Kim Petras Chromark - Discover & Share  GIFs

15 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

I think an insider here said that it won't ever be released 'cause they didn't clear the sample. It's a shame, I still think it's one of the best songs she created after her signing to Republic.

that was about a different song sampling a different 2000s dance song i think

9 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

King of Hearts is a bass-heavy, electro pop club banger. It has multiple "woo-ah!"s throughout the song, something quite rare on this album. Since the final version is shorter than the demo, I pray they removed the absolute cringe intro that samples some lines of this Euphoria scene.

not an EUPHORIA sample :deadbanana4: lord

2 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

i hope the revelations re record isnt all that bad, i remember her instagram snippet and it sounded way worse than the problematique version we have

It’s the exact same, along with HIFTB. She didn’t re-record anything. The songs just got mastered (and shortened). I was hoping they’d finish Revelations since it ends way too abruptly. 

Didn’t Kim keep saying this album is “so long” ? The tracklist is only 15. I expected an 18 track album. Maybe a deluxe will come? 

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

It’s the exact same, along with HIFTB. She didn’t re-record anything. The songs just got mastered (and shortened). I was hoping they’d finish Revelations since it ends way too abruptly. 

Didn’t Kim keep saying this album is “so long” ? The tracklist is only 15. I expected an 18 track album. Maybe a deluxe will come? 

i must have it confused with one of her live performances then :deadbanana4:

Only three songs exceed three minutes which is horrific. Beautiful cover though.

Omg Alone 2.0 being a gag

1 hour ago, Enigmanotta said:

Thank you sm!! :heart2:

Both sounds so exciting for me, maybe she saved the best for the last indeed

Def claiming Minute now

How is it possible for a team to be so useless and garbage that you can’t even fix the song on your second chance. Still not drop, no energy and zero comprehension of the what the public wants. Like this song had potential to be a hit and it’s all gone to waste. Really sad honestly, I know it’s not her fault. 

Some of the remixes sort of make it better but still none do the very simple thing we asked: keep the sample the same and just add in a dance break for the verses that builds up and then DROPS. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

How is it possible for a team to be so useless and garbage that you can’t even fix the song on your second chance. Still not drop, no energy and zero comprehension of the what the public wants. Like this song had potential to be a hit and it’s all gone to waste. Really sad honestly, I know it’s not her fault. 

Some of the remixes sort of make it better but still none do the very simple thing we asked: keep the sample the same and just add in a dance break for the verses that builds up and then DROPS. 

Literally this, and the "Yeah, don't you wait just come on over" part of the chorus kills the whole vibe.

The chorus should be "I've been tryna give it to ya all night, what's it gonna take to get you all alone, I just need you here by my side, baby, I don't wanna do this on my own"

and at the end it builds up and then drops to a heavy beat and repeats the chorus with the dance beat, then after it could be an instrumental dance beat with the sample as the main focus like the actual song that slow fades into a verse.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Maybe the label didn’t feel like paying after already clearing the Better Off Alone sample…

Alone 2.0…literally what is the point. Whoever is releasing this doesn’t understand what the people wanted at all. It goes nowhere. Where’s the drop?!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

Literally this, and the "Yeah, don't you wait just come on over" part of the chorus kills the whole vibe.

The chorus should be "I've been tryna give it to ya all night, what's it gonna take to get you all alone, I just need you here by my side, baby, I don't wanna do this on my own"

and at the end it builds up and then drops to a heavy beat and repeats the chorus with the dance beat, then after it could be an instrumental dance beat with the sample as the main focus like the actual song that slow fades into a verse.

Exactly. And the kicker is it would literally still be one of the most simple, easy to make tracks possible because all it requires is the same bass, same pads, same sample and just a dance beat the builds and releases. How ****** hard is that 

• Like 1

The Alex Chapman remix is the superior version of the song, IMO the closest to what the song could have been. 

genuinely feel like if alone was done right, it would’ve been met with the same praise as padam padam 

• Like 2

Kim fans never satisfied always complaining :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

what is Alone 2.0 and Alone 3.0?

Alone 4.0