Taylor and Matty Healy spotted arriving at Taylor's apartment

favorite crime

And her fans get mad when everybody says she had a lot of relationships, only dating other celebrities. She uses the men in her life to write music, then drop them. She doesn't care if this man is racist or islamophobic, because he only serves a purpose in her life. 

Edited by IVY

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Josh

• Rep2000

• Domination

We lost.

49 minutes ago, Rose said:

This was ranked number 1 song of the year by Pitchfork. People don't really know what to think about him because he's both problematic and woke at the same time.

Some people are just too dumb to appreciate irony. The problem with todays kids is they take everything too literally and 90% of the time he’s just being sarcastic. 

9 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Some people are just too dumb to appreciate irony. The problem with todays kids is they take everything too literally and 90% of the time he’s just being sarcastic. 

It's also a problem when non POC dictate what a POC should be or should not be offended by :clap3:

4 hours ago, lonnie said:

They tried to tear me up in that thread the mods closed QUICK. Only for me to find the pictures came out. I'm yelling

gretchen-lol.gif

Backfired hard. Of course it was closed too. 

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Delirious said:

It's also a problem when non POC dictate what a POC should be or should not be offended by :clap3:

I don’t really see how that fits in with what we were saying? Calling someone out for antisemitism and doing the gesture to emphasise what he meant would have been considered performance activism if someone like Gaga had done it. People knew all too well that he was condemning antisemitism - and people in the public eye will be less keen to do so if they see others being cancelled for it. The agenda people have with the Jewish community it’s exhausting after all these decades. 

10 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

I don’t really see how that fits in with what we were saying? Calling someone out for antisemitism and doing the gesture to emphasise what he meant would have been considered performance activism if someone like Gaga had done it. People knew all too well that he was condemning antisemitism - and people in the public eye will be less keen to do so if they see others being cancelled for it. The agenda people have with the Jewish community it’s exhausting after all these decades. 

Edited by Delirious

5 hours ago, lonnie said:

After her fans kept yelling that they had nothing going on. What happened @Badgalbriel?

:deadbanana4:

Aftee you kept yelling that her partners don't get criticized? What happened, @lonnie

Damn she moved on fast :deadbanana4:

Good for her though. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

She better get that D! Already snatching him up in her apartment, Grindr gays wish!

20 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Eye opening stuff but as I’ve said - it’s got absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed in the comment you quoted. 

45 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

She better get that D! Already snatching him up in her apartment, Grindr gays wish!

Girl, Grindr gays would block this thing in under a second 

merlin_211537371_458065e1-a5de-4ed2-ad37

10 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Give Yourself a Try? Tonight I Wish I Was Your Boy? If You’re Too Shy Let Me Know?

ALL pop perfection. None of them lifeless. And definitely better than the output of most men in pop music, and they’re not even pop stars. Music is subjective but you can’t hear the complexities of these songs and their full band arrangements complete with percussion brass synths and strings. and then hear the bland guitar strumming of Shawn Mendes or the trap beats of Bieber and pretend like the 1975 isn’t putting 10x more effort into making music than most men in music are these days. 

I guess this is a classic case of agree to disagree because I just listened to all 3 of those songs and didn’t like a single one. Like I keep saying, I find their music extremely dull and they don’t have strong melodies. I don’t see the point of listening to music without a strong melody, because you’re basically just listening to noise at that point.

You’ve sent me 6 songs now and all of them sounded like demos to me. Plus, Matt Healy doesn’t have a pleasant voice at all, he sounds so whiny and pathetic and my ears don’t enjoy his ‘singing’ (if we can call it that) - so if Taylor ever does collaborate with them, it’ll be an automatic skip. 

Edit: I also can’t stand the music Justin and Shawn put out, so that comparison wasn’t it. :rip:

Edited by Wrecked

Maybe Camila should give the number for her racial healing classes

11 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Give Yourself a Try? Tonight I Wish I Was Your Boy? If You’re Too Shy Let Me Know?

ALL pop perfection. None of them lifeless. And definitely better than the output of most men in pop music, and they’re not even pop stars. Music is subjective but you can’t hear the complexities of these songs and their full band arrangements complete with percussion brass synths and strings. and then hear the bland guitar strumming of Shawn Mendes or the trap beats of Bieber and pretend like the 1975 isn’t putting 10x more effort into making music than most men in music are these days. 

It’s a lot more rational than most other people are being. It’s like watching SNL parody Trump and then calling Alec Baldwin a vehement racist just because of a “build the wall” skit. What Matty did on stage was a skit, a parody. And while it was ignorant, tasteless, and uncalled for — it is not his personal belief system. He’s mocking Kanye and his beliefs. Kanye is the Nazi in question here. Not Matty.

Nothing is bland about Shawn Mendes music. 

he really said dating taylor swift would have been emasculating? :ahh: 

this is so stupid on taylor's part if true

she fast :jonny4:

Like one day she sings about lavander haze and mastermind, then the other she's dating a nazi... 

11 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Rih and Taylor both deserve better but at least there’s still hope she’s not dating Matty. With Rih all we can do is hope Rocky is a little more aware of how his platform can’t be used to promote harmful ideologies like colorism. But he’s rich so I doubt it. All these celebrities are in a privileged bubble so whatever we discuss about them doesn’t necessarily break through the noise, they have no real reason to grow for the better unless they themselves decide to.

People were mad that Rihanna had Johnny Depp in her fashion show but they simply moved on. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.