STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Taylor Swift - 'Speak Now (Taylor's Version)'

nasa

Omg I just realized that the MV shoot she did last month is now even more up in the air :skull: 

Because it makes it even more possible that it could be either for Karma and she’ll be stealing the SNTV cover as a painting, but also now it’s more possible to be for a SNTV track…

Edited by Holiest Dreams

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

10 minutes ago, chiliam said:

This will be a low key release like Fearless TV. She will back to midnights the next week.

Which is fine tbh. She can save the big promo push / rollout like Red TV for 1989. 

:heart:Her best TV cover so far!

Remember that fake Billboard from last year? I think it was Kind of right since the Release date was almost the same and the Picture too it was just White instead of purple. What If this was an easter egg?

The original cover is better :redface: her eyes look weird on this one. 

Now I’m thinking Last Kiss might get special treatment because of July 9th.

I'm ready for my favorite Album/Era

Navy4Life
47 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Finally she's releasing this. So ready to get this turd out of the way. I need 1989 and Rep. :jonny5:

mte (sans enchanted) :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Remember that fake Billboard from last year? I think it was Kind of right since the Release date was almost the same and the Picture too it was just White instead of purple. What If this was an easter egg?

Which Billboard?

• ATRL Moderator

If she doesn't push Enchanted TV to get another #1, I swear....

spacer.png

The way she just randomly confirmed that this is her favorite album :jonny:

Oomf is tracking sales and she just sold +20K copies in its first 10 minutes on her website... RED TV is kinda shaking ngl

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

If she doesn't push Enchanted TV to get another #1, I swear....

spacer.png

Now I have a feeling she won’t. This feels like Fearless TV

Also I wonder if she'll change up the setlist a little bit to include more SN songs to promote the rerelease. :celestial5:

Speak Now TV will get a large promo push. It’s an album she loves, especially because it’s entirely self-written. Plus, she always wanted Enchanted to be the title track, but was forced to change it by Scott Borchetta. 

Finally :jonny5:

One of her absolute best albums it's going to sound so good! I can't wait! :alexz:

her matured vocals on the title track, The Story of Us, Enchanted, and Innocent... oh her second BNM is on its way

2 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Oomf is tracking sales and she just sold +20K copies in its first 10 minutes on her website... RED TV is kinda shaking ngl

Oh I want to learn how to do that, how can you know?

4 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Which Billboard?

In May 2022 when she dropped This Love TV and the merch with the colours of Speak Now and 1989 someone posted a Picture of a Billboard that was supposed to be Promo for Speak Now TV.

2 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Speak Now TV will get a large promo push. It’s an album she loves, especially because it’s entirely self-written. Plus, she always wanted Enchanted to be the title track, but was forced to change it by Scott Borchetta. 

Highly doubt it tbh. She's just gonna drop it and move on imo.