nasa

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

I need Battle (Legal Version). I won't ask for anything else.

HER BEST ALBUM IS COMING:falcon:

I'm perched for The Vault Tracks

like beside this is her least collaborative album, amongst other albums, this one has its own sound and Taylor's Pop vision the most

she definitely planned the album to be her Pop domination with The Story of Us and Haunted with multiple versions of the album

I mean... RED happened because she couldnt break through to mainstream Pop with this album....

That's why she got helps from Max Martin, then work with Pat Monahan and Mark Foster

do not do anything like you did to Girl At Home or IkewUwereTrouble or WANEGBT to Enchanted or Last Kiss
Begging

Finally! :jonny: This is and will always be her best album! 

Do we have any guesses of the vault tracks?

1 hour ago, Zaynsus said:

I think it's the first re-recording whose cover art surpasses the original one. And the original one was already stunning !

I'm excited about this one but July 7th is too far away :noparty: Girl, drop everything NOW !

Girl she has bad bad album covers, she starting doing good from folklore....this is the chance of her replacing her horrible covers

every re-release has better covers 

We need Battle and Drama Queen

It's finally happening. Her best album.

Let's gather and make Enchanted/Dear John the #1's they always deserved to be.

The cover is sooo beautiful. One of her best for sure

btw, she’s obviously not gonna rush the re-recordings y’all. She’s aiming for being the artist of the decade again, so I think she’ll drop a new one every 1/2 years in between original albums cycles 

Let’s freaking go!

Her best album :jonny:

The Story of Us, Last Kiss, Haunted, Dear John, Sparks Fly with updated vocals HELP

I have some many memories with this record... The one I fully became a fan with :heart: it always felt like "my" record to me 

40 minutes ago, campelo said:

Do we have any guesses of the vault tracks?

I’m pretty sure these are a safe bet:

Battle / Let’s Go (whichever she names it)

Drama Queen

Castles Crumbling

Better Off

…I remember the last two being registered couple months back, I think along with something about SNTV. Unless I’m wrong and some of these have cowrites, then maybe they aren’t guaranteed.

7 albums in 4 years.. why can’t my fave move this fast

watch her remove Better Than Revenge because there are 17 on the deluxe and 6 vault = 23

I try my best not to be negative and enjoy everything she’s been so kind to put out but I’m so mad about everything related to this. I really hope it just flashes really quick so we have to move on to the next one.

She putting off ITWAM, the fact that we won’t have Drama Queen as a vault because it’s not self-written (maybe not even Battle? Don’t know the credits for this one) feels so cheap. Make the re-recordings feel incomplete. Rush-made (not only the vocals for the ones we already heard but the decision to make ITWAM part of FTV and The Hunger Games song part of RTV… such a mastermind but didn’t plan this earlier on?). Now what, we’ll have those three tracks hanging around? It’s annoying me so much, I really hope I get used to it but I’m mad… It looks like I’ll be listening the OG songs as if the TV doesn’t exist just like I do with Red…

On a positive note, the cover is stunning. I remember calling this the album of my live when I was younger. I don’t know why I don’t feel much Speak Now nowadays, but nevertheless it will always have a good spot on my heart.

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

the cover is good, much better than others TV, very modern

Speak Now was the 1st album of hers that I was invested in, not like a stan but I listened to every track

hoping she remasters the MVs too

guys I just woke up and I can’t believe she did THIS :jonny5:

that “Nashville, you’re NEXT” with a purple heart had to mean something :jonny5:

wait, now that I think about it, Speak Now was the first Taylor album I bought (the other one is 1989). I used to like her so much back then. This is gonna bring so many good memories. :cries:

I may end up buying the physical edition for this too :cries:

this is so exciting. I was hoping she'd do a RED TV and have 30 songs. I'm not sure I like the cover though, I wish that the background was white so that it matched the original more and the dress kinda looks like it was photoshopped on. 

Enchanted will finally reach #1 :jonny: