• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Klein

• Cruel Summer

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

She is scared of getting hate from some chronically online twitter stans which no one in the real world cares about :redface:

and this comes from a girl who dated matty. she is so inconsistent sometimes

Camilla WON!

NO mattresses here!

spacer.png

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Haha 3

Just now, ugo said:

we don't know what else she planned yet :rip:

but at this point with fearless and red we had a glimpse.

this is coming just like midnights, specially since she's on tour. it's fine, but it's disappointing, specially seeing how she put a bigger effort on the physical. maybe thats why she did it

Oh it's so over for I'll tell mine that you're gay  :deadbanana4:

Stream superior version non-stop guys :gaycatney2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yeah it’s not that bad. Sparks Fly was a whiplash when we loved the original for years BTR is fine.

The song is still **** shaming big dick energy. :clap3:

The original bridge of Sparks Fly was very sexual: “Just keep your beautiful eyes on me, gonna strike this match tonight. Lead me up the staircase why don’t you whisper so and so slow?”

I remember we all misheard the wrong lyric because of the bad live performance audio: “I’d love to hate it but you make it like a firework show” :bibliahh:

It dulls the edge of the most pointed, problematic lyric, which is enough to keep certain internet basement-dwellers quiet. The reality here is that changing the whole song defeats the purpose of rerecording it at all, while changing nothing incites chronic whiners to pretend she's the devil - this is the approach that causes the least waves and disrupts her debut week the least. It probably also lines up better with her current sense of morality.

• Like 6

It sounds fine, though it's intriguing that she decided to only change that one line as it's the overall message of the song that has been criticised.

I'm good with her decisions as long as she keeps the original Picture to Burn lyrics on Taylor Swift (TV) :)

She's not seeing heaven for this. "She's laughing up at us from hell" was an easter egg all along

19 minutes ago, YR. said:

:rip:

Camilla Belle finding out her only claim to relevancy has been wiped clean off of the face of the Earth during her 5 minute break at her local Piggly Wiggly:

Edited by TaylorNation
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Y’all are so dramatic. Go outside and touch grass

No literally. Imagine losing your mind over a **** line anyways :deadvision:

y’all are really going to let one line ruin the whole album :deadvision: it’s so pathetic 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Timeless said:

The lyrics

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOOOOO

Guess Ill be streaming the stolen version idc

6 minutes ago, ugo said:

we don't know what else she planned yet :rip:

well we're 12 hours to release and it's complete crickets, by this time we had tons of stuff announced for Red TV and Midnights already, even Fearless got a bunch of crumbs like YAOM and MPF, the Olivia/Conan videos etc. unless she goes all out at her show this weekend then i'll eat my words :) 

The new line was good, she obviously didn't feel comfortable singing the old line, otherwise she would've kept it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

girl you have one of the first 100 cds pressed. 

Low key I have one of those CDs and it’s my prized possession :heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Camilla WON!

NO mattresses here!

spacer.png

this is going to be so controversial the original song will reach on friday top 40 on spotify due to curiosity

So she planned everything to make the original famous. Seems like still there is nothing she makes better than revenge.  

Just now, Prismee said:

well we're 12 hours to release and it's complete crickets, by this time we had tons of stuff announced for Red TV and Midnights already, even Fearless got a bunch of stuff. unless she goes all out at her show then i'll eat my words :) 

I think she will stay silent untill release and then "drop everything now". Makes sense to me

13 hours :jonny5:

Even the production sounds awful she completely butchered my favorite song off the album :biblionny:

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

Low key I have one of those CDs and it’s my prized possession :heart:

i mean i can understand why she chage it but i never found the lyrics so controversial...i always read them like a way to say "i'm gonna say people something for you is offensive, so that you are gay"....Nothing so deep. 

Just now, TMRA said:

I think she will stay silent untill release and then "drop everything now". Makes sense to me

she better do it :jonny5: