• madonnas

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, kandicha said:

I thought it was going to make top 10, wow

It should have!

• ATRL Moderator

You've got to be fucking kidding me with the site going down right now

• ATRL Moderator

The gods were really so mad about how you all wronged "Would've, Could've, Should've" that they crashed ATRL

I think Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve is slightly overrated, but it def deserved to stay for 10-15 more reveals

cant believe Maroon (a skip) is the top Taylor track here 

not the site crashing in the middle of the reveal to spare us from atrl's taste....

2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

lqwyBya.png

WOULD'VE, COULD'VE, SHOULD'VE

If there’s one thing Taylor is going to do, it’s drag John Mayer to hell in a really good song, so as painful as it may have been, it’s for the best that this relationship would’ve happened. I’m not sure any other musical lothario of the aughts could’ve inspired such highlights of her discography as this blistering takedown of the proverbial cradle-robbing devil. And while the voters at least recognized it as one of the best tracks on Midnights, they should’ve ranked “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve” about thirty spots higher on this countdown.

Best bit: “But, Lord, you made me feel important/And then you tried to erase us”? “The wound won't close/I keep on waiting for a sign/I regret you all the time”? “Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first”? There are so many lyrical punches to the gut, so take your pick.

ATRL says…: “10+ Song of the Year,” @a_d_22 surmised. @Ewan Chaos was “really surprised this wasn't on the standard... it's quite good and doesn't follow the same boring drum pattern/trap whatever all the other 19 songs have.” @madonnas acknowledged it was “not too bad, sonically different from the rest.” But @cockatoo couldn’t stop hating. “Some of those notes in the chorus were shaky oh my…” he wrote.

:emofish:

I mean I hated the album and all that but this should have been her highest song at least :rip: Fair position though, hopefully that other song leaves soon too then.

Hopefully Maroon has a spot in the top 10 or 20 :bird:

Still have nothing nice to say but obligatory support post!

9 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

This update is beyond ugly :rip:

lol low-key. I preferred the circle avis. They're square now. 

Would've, Could've, Should've is the best ballad on Midnights. It's actually too good for the album. It's serving Country era Taylor when the melodies, lyrics and production were consistently top tier. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

I can’t believe I listened to the ******* Bad Bunny album for this

You-know-what-bitch....1.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Cute is ridiculously low.  Should be top 15 minimum 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rigalo said:

This update is beyond ugly :rip:

Like... :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, supaspaz said:

lqwyBya.png

WOULD'VE, COULD'VE, SHOULD'VE

If there’s one thing Taylor is going to do, it’s drag John Mayer to hell in a really good song, so as painful as it may have been, it’s for the best that this relationship would’ve happened. I’m not sure any other musical lothario of the aughts could’ve inspired such highlights of her discography as this blistering takedown of the proverbial cradle-robbing devil. And while the voters at least recognized it as one of the best tracks on Midnights, they should’ve ranked “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve” about thirty spots higher on this countdown.

Best bit: “But, Lord, you made me feel important/And then you tried to erase us”? “The wound won't close/I keep on waiting for a sign/I regret you all the time”? “Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first”? There are so many lyrical punches to the gut, so take your pick.

ATRL says…: “10+ Song of the Year,” @a_d_22 surmised. @Ewan Chaos was “really surprised this wasn't on the standard... it's quite good and doesn't follow the same boring drum pattern/trap whatever all the other 19 songs have.” @madonnas acknowledged it was “not too bad, sonically different from the rest.” But @cockatoo couldn’t stop hating. “Some of those notes in the chorus were shaky oh my…” he wrote.

Did all the Swifties get banned during the voting window? How is this out already? :rip:

OT: Justice for Cuuuuuuute

Cuuuuuuute and WCS are literally Top 10/5 contenders. This is sooooo messy I- :skull:

9 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Wait what sample meme nn

:toofunny3:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, cockatoo said:

Listening to Cuuuuute makes me think of this

You know, there’s something there…

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Did all the Swifties get banned during the voting window? How is this out already? :rip:

I think they were scared off by having to listen to five non-Taylor albums

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Achilles. said:

I can’t believe I listened to the ******* Bad Bunny album for this

You-know-what-bitch....1.gif

You listened to some quality for once :clap:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rev8 said:

:toofunny3:

I- sajiosajsjaojsaij wow I guess that would be the most memeable moment of the song

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.