Democrats Cancel Primary Debates for 2024

ClashAndBurn

EDIT: since liberals are taking issue with whom the tweet is from rather than the content being discussed:

I mean, every single debate last time was a disaster for Biden, so it’s not hard to see why. :michael:

Edited by ClashAndBurn

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Ryan

• Kassi

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren’t even giving Marianne a shot. :deadbanana2:

Since when have either party held debates when they have an incumbent candidate? Let's be serious, this isn't news.

queenlatifah.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Since when have either party held debates when they have an incumbent candidate? Let's be serious, this isn't news.

queenlatifah.gif

As much as I hate it, you're right.

queenlatifah.gif

And why are we posting such far-right conspiracy bullshit Twitter accounts and articles on ATRL now

queenlatifah.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

queenlatifah.gif

/endthread

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

And why are we posting such far-right conspiracy bullshit Twitter accounts and articles on ATRL now

queenlatifah.gif

They want the Marianne girl to debate Biden but were very quiet in 2020 when Trump almost got primaried by other candidates 

spacer.png

• ATRL Administrator

Biden is the nominee. There no need for debates. Jesus. 

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

queenlatifah.gif

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

queenlatifah.gif

queenlatifah.gif

5 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

They want the Marianne girl to debate Biden but were very quiet in 2020 when Trump almost got primaried by other candidates 

spacer.png

Trump was exceedingly popular among the Republican base and they currently overwhelmingly want him to run again after losing because, frankly, he came extremely close to holding his seat.

Biden is deeply unpopular as an incumbent not just for the general election but DEMOCRATS don’t want him to run again. They just have to indulge his narcissism.

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Biden is the nominee. There no need for debates. Jesus. 

Biden is not the nominee until after the primary (which has been rigged in advance for him btw) has concluded and he is advanced by the DNC.

Crowning incumbents with no legitimate challengers is extremely dangerous. The Democrats used to allow incumbents to be primaried, but they’ve been spooked out of it ever since Jimmy Carter (who Biden is maybe just as deeply unpopular as). 

You guys really aren’t even trying to hide your disdain for Democracy anymore. Lol.

You're now platforming right-wingers who joked about killing trans kids? Maybe the horseshoe theory is right after all. :skull:

Can we not platform people who call for trans genocide? It's perfectly fine to hate the administration, but let's not give anti-trans voices spotlight on a LGBT+ positive forum ffs

Edited by LustSpell

• ATRL Administrator
19 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Biden is not the nominee until after the primary (which has been rigged in advance for him btw) has concluded and he is advanced by the DNC.

Crowning incumbents with no legitimate challengers is extremely dangerous. The Democrats used to allow incumbents to be primaried, but they’ve been spooked out of it ever since Jimmy Carter (who Biden is maybe just as deeply unpopular as). 

You guys really aren’t even trying to hide your disdain for Democracy anymore. Lol.

I’m not even going to engage with you about this. Marianne Williams and RFK are not serious challengers. 

People getting outraged over a non issue. Like was anyone realistically going to be a challenge to Biden? :dies: 

Wtf, they could have at least kept it out of respect for the other possible candidates :deadbanana4:

Edit: Oh so this is normal for incumbents, and this thread is purposefully meant to be misleading.  Thanks for nothing 

Edited by Archetype

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I’m not even going to engage with you about this. Marianne Williams and RFK are not serious challengers. 

That’s the thing though. Biden is a joke himself and any serious contender could have actually decided to run due to how incredibly weak he is and the fact that NOBODY wants this man to run again. Marianne and RFK are only running because there’s not much of a threat to them being iced out by the Party establishment in the future due to them not being ingratiated in the party’s structure to begin with. They’re actual “outsiders” unlike AOC whose main concern is currying favor with the party that fund the Iron Dome.

21 minutes ago, Jotham said:

You're now platforming right-wingers who joked about killing trans kids? Maybe the horseshoe theory is right after all. :skull:

16 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Can we not platform people who call for trans genocide? It's perfectly fine to hate the administration, but let's not give anti-trans voices spotlight on a LGBT+ positive forum ffs

Mainstream outlets are burying the lede and not really discussing the fact that Democrats have moved to kill Democracy, but ok. Eli Schaffer (who I genuinely don’t even know who he even is) has been replaced in the OP.

You’ll still complain as you folks always do though.

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Wtf, they could have at least kept it out of respect for the other possible candidates :deadbanana4:

Edit: Oh so this is normal for incumbents, and this thread is purposefully meant to be misleading.  Thanks for nothing 

This party interference and undermining of democracy has “become” normal after Jimmy Carter got primaried in 1980 and George HW Bush got primaried in 1992, but it shouldn’t have to be. You rolling over and accepting it is explicitly part of the problem.

• ATRL Administrator
7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

That’s the thing though. Biden is a joke himself and any serious contender could have actually decided to run due to how incredibly weak he is and the fact that NOBODY wants this man to run again. Marianne and RFK are only running because there’s not much of a threat to them being iced out by the Party establishment in the future due to them not being ingratiated in the party’s structure to begin with. They’re actual “outsiders” unlike AOC whose main concern is currying favor with the party that fund the Iron Dome.

Biden has a record of accomplishments over his decades in the senate and as VP. Debating the merits won’t serve either of us so I’m gonna chill. 

• ATRL Administrator

I would proudly cast my vote for Biden in a primary, just as I did in 2020. I will proudly vote for him again for president as I did in 2020. There are no better options, with a record of achievements to replace him. I don’t need to agree with him 100% of the time, just a majority. And I do. And thus he has my support.

The Supreme Court, the senate, the house are too important to lose to the nonsense that plagued the 2016 campaign and tried to in 2020. 

Just now, Ryan said:

I would proudly cast my vote for Biden in a primary, just as I did in 2020. I will proudly vote for him again for president as I did in 2020. There are no better options, with a record of achievements to replace him. I don’t need to agree with him 100% of the time, just a majority. And I do. And thus he has my support.

The Supreme Court, the senate, the house are too important to lose to the nonsense that plagued the 2016 campaign and tried to in 2020. 

:doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.