Dating rumor sparks flying between Joe Alwyn & Emma Laird

Taylor fanboy

29 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Oh yes, and that one Swiftie talking about "middle to low class people" is hilarious.

Engage me in discussion instead of sneak dissing. What’s hilarious about it? 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Jeremiah

• Taylor fanboy

• Letemtalk

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Engage me in discussion instead of sneak dissing. What’s hilarious about it? 

You're a parody account aren't you?

Just now, Letemtalk said:

You're a parody account aren't you?

No I’m a person capable of carrying out a conversation instead of passively dismissing others on the internet. What did you find hilarious about what I said? Talk to me.

13 hours ago, Roberto said:

The Sparks Fly reference in the title. :redface:

My job here is done. :clap3:

Her best song!

11 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

No I’m a person capable of carrying out a conversation instead of passively dismissing others on the internet. What did you find hilarious about what I said? Talk to me.

My mistake then, I thought you might have been doing some sort of parody of stereotypical swiftie behaviour. Not all swifties are like that of course, just that there is a certain stereotype and I thought it was parody.

Just now, Letemtalk said:

My mistake then, I thought you might have been doing some sort of parody of stereotypical swiftie behaviour. Not all swifties are like that of course, just that there is a certain stereotype and I thought it was parody.

Fair enough then, no I try to be one of the rational and well-informed members on this site and I prefer to discuss things directly instead of being shady or arrogant towards others. I didn’t want any misunderstandings between us, especially if you aren’t familiar with me. Thanks for clearing things up!

4 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Fair enough then, no I try to be one of the rational and well-informed members on this site and I prefer to discuss things directly instead of being shady or arrogant towards others. I didn’t want any misunderstandings between us, especially if you aren’t familiar with me. Thanks for clearing things up!

What’s past is past, it’s a New Years Day.:clap3:

Congrats to Joe & Emma if true.

It's time for Better Than Revenge (Taylor's Version) [From The Vault] {Extra Misogynistic Version} :duca: 

2 minutes ago, MaoMars said:

Can you be more misogynistic than the original version tho? :bird:

I want a Misery Business sample: "Once a ***** you're nothing more I'm sorry that'll never change!" :jamming: :jamming: :jamming: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.