• Taylor fanboy

• Letemtalk

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

This isn’t the defense you think it is- makes you and your group look toxic 

This must change everything for you, Rv1709 :'(

TS11 is going to be ICONIC

35 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

In fact the “Joe is poor” jokes have existed since Paper Rings in 2019, Taylor wrote them herself — literally. :rip:  

And are y’all proud of that? :rip:

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

??? Y’all sound miserable, y’all don’t joke in your real lives? :deadbanana4: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Why would someone

1) Cheat on Taylor Swift;

2) Get in the middle of a Taylor Swift relationship

Just break up first or wait for the breakup to happen unless you have some weird death wish :rip: 

40 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

This stupid fake ass outrage in every single Taylor thread is so embarrassing:rip:

As if Britney fans don't go after Sam, as if the hive doesn't ridicule jz all the time, as if they don't call asap rihs jobless husband. shut up:pancake:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Idk who either of these people are

[2]

Atrl saying they don’t know these people. :rip:

Do you open every single atrl thread even you have no idea about the people in the title? Let alone comment on it. :rip:

I only open threads about my fave or if it’s a really messy topic. Who has the time to open every single discussion?

Emma is so odd looking :rip:If it's true then they are a good match cause...:chick1:

off topic but the "joe is poor" jokes were such a kii they always made me laugh :dies:

2 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

There is a rumor going around he cheated on Tay and now it's looking more and more real

And what’s the original source? Twitter? The UK tabloids? :ace: 

2 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

And that’s not gonna change anytime soon based on their resumes :dies: 

:deadbanana4:

DESTROY THEM:bibliahh:

he looks like a sewer rat in that dailymail picture and this is giving "i'm finally free" vibes... i just know he's wanted out of that relationship for a while :rip:

I know you wouldn’t know this but.. we have literally always called that man poor. Broke. Jobless. Etc. His resume has NEVER been impressive and we’ve always joked about it. I could literally link you to Swiftie podcasts and TikToks from months ago when they were still together with those kinds of jokes.

So this isn’t the drag you think it is :rip: He’s just always been a punching bag. 

Get a job I beg you

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

Get a job I beg you

I have two babe, but you should get a sense of humor 

Can't some people enjoy being single before jumping into the next relationship?

Humans can be such pathetic creatures

??? Y’all sound miserable, y’all don’t joke in your real lives? :deadbanana4: 

Your “jokes” are rooted on classism/elitism and for no good reason. You compared it to fans of Miley, Shakira and Beyoncé badmouthing their exes but the difference is that they are cheaters, while Joe hasn’t done anything to warrant your “jokes.” Even if it’s reveal he cheated, you remain nasty because, as you said, y’all been mocking him since they started dating.

2 hours ago, Andre2000 said:

This stupid fake ass outrage in every single Taylor thread is so embarrassing:rip:

As if Britney fans don't go after Sam, as if the hive doesn't ridicule jz all the time, as if they don't call asap rihs jobless husband. shut up:pancake:

Yes, there’s plenty of Britney fans who attack Sam. I’m not one of them. Also, those attacks are pretty much rooted on racism and I’m strongly opposed. But other fanbases doing it doesn’t justify anything :rip: Stop living vicariously through your fave’s relationships

33 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Your “jokes” are rooted on classism/elitism and for no good reason. You compared it to fans of Miley, Shakira and Beyoncé badmouthing their exes but the difference is that they are cheaters, while Joe hasn’t done anything to warrant your “jokes.” Even if it’s reveal he cheated, you remain nasty because, as you said, y’all been mocking him since they started dating.

Yes, there’s plenty of Britney fans who attack Sam. I’m not one of them. Also, those attacks are pretty much rooted on racism and I’m strongly opposed. But other fanbases doing it doesn’t justify anything :rip: Stop living vicariously through your fave’s relationships

“Rooted in classism” you need to log off and touch grass. Joe has more money than most, if not all members, of ATRL will ever have. It’s not this serious. The jokes were never mean spirited, Swifties loved him for the entire 6 years of their relationship and the jokes were, accordingly, in jest.

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

“Rooted in classism” you need to log off and touch grass. Joe has more money than most, if not all members, of ATRL will ever have. It’s not this serious. The jokes were never mean spirited, Swifties loved him for the entire 6 years of their relationship and the jokes were, accordingly, in jest.

The faux outrage in here as if he isn't worth millions :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.