Top Posters In This Topic

i knew it! 1989 TV will be lit 

They are both in danger tho :biblio:

Edited by shyboi

She's not a saint and she's not what you think, she's an actress whooooa

Spoiler

"A source told The Sun" sounds fishy.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

According to the fandom she liked some posts about their breakup. Thats very suspicious.  :gaycat4:
I hope these are just rumours cause if joe really cheated on taylor that would be sick. 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

• ATRL Moderator

Idk who either of these people are

5 minutes ago, khalyan said:

And that’s not gonna change anytime soon based on their resumes :dies: 

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

It was a matter of time for swifties to turn on Joe :redface: 

can anyone bump the breakup thread just for the kii of them grieving him as if it was their man? :bibliahh:

Just now, Richie.Valdez said:

It was a matter of time for swifties to turn on Joe :redface: 

can anyone bump the breakup thread just for the kii of them grieving him as if it was their man? :bibliahh:

I know you wouldn’t know this but.. we have literally always called that man poor. Broke. Jobless. Etc. His resume has NEVER been impressive and we’ve always joked about it. I could literally link you to Swiftie podcasts and TikToks from months ago when they were still together with those kinds of jokes.

So this isn’t the drag you think it is :rip: He’s just always been a punching bag. 

In fact the “Joe is poor” jokes have existed since Paper Rings in 2019, Taylor wrote them herself — literally. :rip:  

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

:swan:

2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I know you wouldn’t know this but.. we have literally always called that man poor. Broke. Jobless. Etc. His resume has NEVER been impressive and we’ve always joked about it. I could literally link you to Swiftie podcasts and TikToks from months ago when they were still together with those kinds of jokes.

So this isn’t the drag you think it is :rip: He’s just always been a punching bag. 

And what exactly do you think you did with this exactly? this is literally deranged :rip:

4 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

This isn’t the defense you think it is- makes you and your group look toxic 

Just now, velocity said:

And what exactly do you think you did with this exactly? this is literally deranged :rip:

As if the Hive don’t joke about Jay Z all the time?? :dies: It’s what fans of artists do, are jokes illegal now? Anyway all I was doing was refuting the notion that Swifties “turned on Joe” solely based on a running joke that has been around for basically 5 years at this point — his failed acting career.

Just now, Rv1709 said:

This isn’t the defense you think it is- makes you and your group look toxic 

Like I said, idc what you think when other fanbases joke about their favs men too. Just look at Shakira, Miley, and Beyonces fanbases they do the same and that’s ok. Idk what’s up with the faux outrage in here :ahh: 

She disabled the comments on her last post. Taylor stans are already on bullying mode.

There is a rumor going around he cheated on Tay and now it's looking more and more real

Edited by FolkLover1989

25 minutes ago, khalyan said:

same

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.