Dating rumor sparks flying between Joe Alwyn & Emma Laird

Taylor fanboy

Just now, Wolf Alice said:

The faux outrage in here as if he isn't worth millions :deadbanana4:

Like??? They act like a bunch of middle to low class people calling a millionaire “poor” isn’t ironic in and of itself :deadbanana4: just NO sense of humor 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Jeremiah

• Taylor fanboy

• Letemtalk

Top Posters In This Topic

READY FOR BETTER THAN REVENGE :jonny5:

Just now, Vixen Eyes said:

READY FOR BETTER THAN REVENGE :jonny5:

It’s going to be Story of Us. Her vocals are going to smash. 

NEXT CHAPTER!

4 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I know you wouldn’t know this but.. we have literally always called that man poor. Broke. Jobless. Etc. His resume has NEVER been impressive and we’ve always joked about it. I could literally link you to Swiftie podcasts and TikToks from months ago when they were still together with those kinds of jokes.

So this isn’t the drag you think it is :rip: He’s just always been a punching bag. 

Can you and others please stop making us sane Swifties look bad? :rip: 

2 minutes ago, BODERLINE said:

Can you and others please stop making us sane Swifties look bad? :rip: 

I’m sane and I’m also aware the “Joe is poor” jokes are just as harmless as the Jay Z, Kenneth Petty, Piqué, Pete Davidson, and ASAP Rocky jokes are. :rip: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Swifties are already being insufferable about this (they were since the 2nd day after the break up was announced) and this behavior only fuels the fire for people to paint the entire fanbase as deranged, toxic etc. Maybe they really are :lakitu:

28 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

“Rooted in classism” you need to log off and touch grass. Joe has more money than most, if not all members, of ATRL will ever have. It’s not this serious. The jokes were never mean spirited, Swifties loved him for the entire 6 years of their relationship and the jokes were, accordingly, in jest.

And you need to find a life of your own so you stop focusing on your fave’s relationships and partners. It doesn’t matter if Joe is in fact wealthy, he is but not as much as Taylor and that’s what you take to base a joke on. I see it from Sam Asghari haters too, they love to point out he is not as rich as Britney so he’s not on her level and “MUST be a gold digger”. I consider myself to have a rather dark humor, but I fail to see what’s so funny about these “jokes”.

5 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

And you need to find a life of your own so you stop focusing on your fave’s relationships and partners. It doesn’t matter if Joe is in fact wealthy, he is but not as much as Taylor and that’s what you take to base a joke on. I see it from Sam Asghari haters too, they love to point out he is not as rich as Britney so he’s not on her level and “MUST be a gold digger”. I consider myself to have a rather dark humor, but I fail to see what’s so funny about these “jokes”.

The 30 seconds it takes to joke around about Joseph Alwyn does not detract from the lives of me or anyone else who made those jokes. (Mind you, this thread is the first, and only, time I have ever contributed to that narrative and, based on the overwhelmingly faux outrage, I will never do so again :rip: )

I have a life of my own. I don’t think he was actually a gold digger, nor is her actually poor. Since you needed the clarification. Same with Sam or any other men who date ATRL’s favs.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

The 30 seconds it takes to joke around about Joseph Alwyn does not detract from the lives of me or anyone else who made those jokes. (Mind you, this thread is the first, and only, time I have ever contributed to that narrative and, based on the overwhelmingly faux outrage, I will never do so again :rip: )

I have a life of my own. I don’t think he was actually a gold digger, nor is her actually poor. Since you needed the clarification.

You still think it’s funny to laugh at a person’s socioeconomic status and that it potentially invalidates them as loving partners. 👋

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

You still think it’s funny to laugh at a person’s socioeconomic status and that it potentially invalidates them as loving partners. 👋

…………..

Joseph is wealthy beyond my

comprehension AND deserving of love. I do not think less of him now, post breakup, nor did I think less of him before, for the SIX YEARS they were together. You are making this a way bigger deal than it ever needed to be. :rip: he’s someone I, literally, do not know. I do not have any significant opinions of him before or after the split.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

The essays here:gaycat6:...

IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS 

Who and who?

The Sparks Fly reference in the title. :redface:

Not Taylor Nation going overboard to paint him as a villain knowing he can't respond because the Swifties will eat him up :deadbanana4:

Didn't Taylor Swift use to date man after man within a few months? :mandown:

Now her fans are policing about that

18 hours ago, katara said:

The girl looks like a sexier version of Taylor

Mind you, this woman has no hairline and a seven head 

Didn't Joe skip the Grammys and all of the Eras tour shows so far? They must have been split up for a while now.

Is there a specific period of time in his contract where he has to remain single?

Oh yes, and that one Swiftie talking about "middle to low class people" is hilarious.

19 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Didn't Joe skip the Grammys and all of the Eras tour shows so far? They must have been split up for a while now.

He was at Taylor Grammys after party.

Mind you all this started because Emma Laird posted a photo of Joe, her co-star in an upcoming project, in the middle of a photo dump that included pictures of all her other co-stars :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.