• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoore95GAGA

• Venice B

• stevyy

• PoisonedIvy

39 minutes ago, Ryan said:

We will be giving away subscriptions to her patreon in the coming weeks. This is awesome.  

• 3 months
  • 6 months
  • 1 year

This come back!!! MPG **** :wanda:

mother is finally back. 

queen! 

ajay1.gif

3 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

she is making more noise than ellie and demi :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

lemme give her back her twitter @ i stole :coffee:

wait 

ajay1.gif

Hm… I don’t understand how making money from Patreon subscriptions is going to be any different than the monetization issues she’s having on YouTube with the record labels? Her content will still be using copyrighted material on Patreon :rip: Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Ajay is the number one trend on Twitter right now. This just proves that she’s a legend in the stan world :jonny:

Ah she mentioned bey Taylor! Queen looks GOOD and I'm waiting until her reaction to midnights to listen

8 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Hm… I don’t understand how making money from Patreon subscriptions is going to be any different than the monetization issues she’s having on YouTube with the record labels? Her content will still be using copyrighted material on Patreon :rip: Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

All reactors are allowed to use it on Patreon, they all put their unedited content on there, so do I.

You don't get copyrighted on Patreon

59 minutes ago, Ryan said:

We will be giving away subscriptions to her patreon in the coming weeks. This is awesome.  

• 3 months
  • 6 months
  • 1 year

PERIOD!

ajay1.gif

11 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I subscribe to reactors on Patreon because they aren’t subject to copyright claims on there

11 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I subscribe to reactors on Patreon because they aren’t subject to copyright claims on there

3 minutes ago, Andre2000 said:

All reactors are allowed to use it on Patreon, they all put their unedited content on there, so do I.

You don't get copyrighted on Patreon

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

Ohhhh. Is that a fairly recent thing? I wonder why Ajay didn’t do that a long time ago….

1 hour ago, Post Malone said:

lemme give her back her twitter @ i stole :coffee:

:ahh:

1 hour ago, magazine said:

So she needs money

magazine

You remain useless.

It doesn't take too long to see there's been many threads on this already... can ATRL learn by now that if something big has been announced, there's a thread on here within a minute.

7 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Ohhhh. Is that a fairly recent thing? I wonder why Ajay didn’t do that a long time ago….

I mean I’ve only been using Patreon as a subscriber for about a year and a half now but if I’m not mistaken it’s always been this way. I’m not sure why she didn’t think to do it sooner. I learned about it in 2020 from Steveninstereo/positivesteven, another reactor I watch. 

I feel like something was really going down with her considering her first break to the full drop off to coming back glowing the way she is. She really looks like she's taken the time to herself well. 

Tbh I kinda had the feeling she left b/c the money dried up but never really had a good read on it. It's interesting how we know basically nothing about this woman beside what she puts out. Either way, we will be subscribing and watching!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.