Doja on new album: “15 tracks, rap only” + shares new song titles

Alex

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

I hope she’s trolling, she has such a beautiful singing voice. It’s what makes her stand out from the other rappers :noparty:

Who said she’s not singing?  “Vegas” was Rap (as defined by categories she was nominated in, so don’t nobody start, lol) and she sang there.  :michael:

Genre is Rap, which can still including singing on the hook lol. 

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

This is gonna be fun. I'm glad she's not coming back to those pop/rap tracks. It's time for a change. I cannot wait. Wet ****** sounds like a cupcakke's song though...

Exactly…especially since all the other girlies stealing her vibe now :rip: 

Edited by professor2000

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• slw84

• Johnny Jacobs

• MaxMartin

Aw the pop stans mad a woman who can rap is is rapping :ahh: 

pop stans seething, but watch this be a critical success :jonny5:

especially if she’s still leaning into those experimental influences she talked about previously.

I think she'll serve regardless of what genre it is

in doja we trust :gaycat4:

38 minutes ago, Helios said:

WHY is she so desperate to prove that she is a rapper? We know she can rap. Is she trying to be taken seriously by the critics or something? She really wants to sabotage her career doesnt she? :deadbanana2:

She is trying to cater to her haters that are gonna hate her regardless, rather than cater to her audience that loves her for her versatility :deadbanana:

I dont mind rapping, just no more corny nasty lyrics please. :celestial:

I'm sure she's trolling but I'd definitely be here for it if not :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Helios said:

WHY is she so desperate to prove that she is a rapper? We know she can rap. Is she trying to be taken seriously by the critics or something? She really wants to sabotage her career doesnt she? :deadbanana2:

She gets dragged on daily basis for not being a rap girl 

If her songs sound like Rules, Vegas and option I’m fine :gaycat5:

also the dramatic you can rap on a pop song. 

Edited by Dialamba

I need another Tia Tamera, so yes.

This is the song that made me a fan.

she's already said several times the album would be full rap so nothing new here. I think it might be great though. a polarizing career choice? yes, for sure.

an album full of rules and need to know? she's going to release a masterpiece imo

Edited by theweekend

She's going to do well on streaming.

The girls that were just hear for her poppy singing stuff will fall off but that's normal.

She's going to dominate urban me thinks:ihype:

22 minutes ago, theweekend said:

she's already said several times the album would be full rap so nothing new here. I think it might be great though. a polarizing career choice? yes, for sure.

an album full of rules and need to know? she's going to release a masterpiece imo

I don't think it'll be polarizing.

I think some of the bandwagons that jumped on when she went pop will fall off but I think she'll get top 40 support just not as heavy as last era.

Streaming and urban music works well so she'll have the numbers.

I have no issue with this if there are songs like Options, Aint Sh*t and Rules, but yeah this is definitely a bit of a risky choice seeing how all her biggest hits are pop or pop-leaning. 

2 hours ago, Helios said:

She's truly the new Nicki :dies:

Edited by Billionaire

I have a strong feeling she’s trolling. She’s done this before. RCA will not let her go full rap when her biggest hits are pop:gaynetcat3:

The meltdowns… :rip:

Doja is talented and regardless of how polarizing this is/may be, it’ll be worth hearing I’m sure 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.