• professor2000

• Flocon

• Helios

30 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

4th album curse pending :clap3:

no one is ready for her ARTPOP :clap3:

15 rap songs...kinda boring I'm sorry

This is giving Cardi B song titles in their ARTPOP era 

I hope she’s trolling, she has such a beautiful singing voice. It’s what makes her stand out from the other rappers :noparty:

If it's like Option, there's hope, but otherwise :michael: Vegas and Shots were both a big no

This is gonna be fun. I'm glad she's not coming back to those pop/rap tracks. It's time for a change. I cannot wait. Wet ****** sounds like a cupcakke's song though...

I’m all for a pure rap album but it’s definitely gonna be polarising considering all her big hits are pop / rap and she’s known for being versatile. As long as the music is good tho

LOVE Doja and all her albums but I have a feeling this’ll be a mess :rip: hope I’m wrong though

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

4th album curse pending :clap3:

Came here to say this

WHY is she so desperate to prove that she is a rapper? We know she can rap. Is she trying to be taken seriously by the critics or something? She really wants to sabotage her career doesnt she? :deadbanana2:

imma keep an open mind for this one. don't love her music but she's grown on me a lot with last era.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.