Nashville, TN Christian School Shooting: 6+gunman dead

Espresso

6 more lives lost. US is so ****** up. I don't think it will ever change. It's a horrible place, sorry. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Aethereal

• Bears01

• ClashAndBurn

be careful of seeing anyone tweet about this individual /name

4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

Tennessee won't care, they're too busy "backing the blue", banning drag shows, and listening to Morgan Wallen and Taylor Swift.

i dont even like taylor but you should genuinely be embarrassed for making this comment.

Oh if those reports are true…

Both liberals and conservatives are going to make an important conversation on gun control about something completely different now.

15 minutes ago, Poxy said:

be careful of seeing anyone tweet about this individual /name

Had a feeling this would come back :coffee2:

1 minute ago, slik said:

Charlie Kirk's brain is rotten with transgender obsessions :toofunny3:

But this tweet takes it to new level of deranged obsession, it makes no sense whatsoever

I feel this could be a major turning point in politics especially in campaign trails (if those reports are true) :rip:

RIP

3 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

I feel this could be a major turning point in politics especially in campaign trails (if those reports are true) :rip:

RIP

turning point?

• ATRL Moderator

Another day, another shooting. I hate that nothing will be done about this. It's absurd. RIP to the victims and condolences to their families.

I just KNOW people aren't lapping up rightwing propaganda like it's supper after the last media circus

Please slap me and call me uncle.

Dead children and we're doing the blame game with actual nazis.

The shooter could've been an actual undead Karl Marx, they're still a rightwing empowered killer.

Rightwingers made the bed for this and liberals protected the pathway.

4 hours ago, Orsay said:

Horrible. Very odd that it was a woman acting alone, this almost never happens. RIP to the victims, can't imagine how scary it is being a parent these days

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Yeah this is rare. Mass shooters are almost universally male. I hope we get a thorough explanation as to what happened, it would be scary if she was radicalized online or something (but we should wait for facts and not speculate too much).

OT: RIP to them, very sad.

We can only hope this isn't some sort a precursor to a new heightened phenomena of violence among women in this day & age. The world already has enough trash, fragile-ego'd, narcissistic men as is. This & the whole homeless man being stabbed to death in Toronto by teen girls kinda has me wondering what the state of mind is collectively among women and if things are turning for the worst :dancehall:

But R.I.P to the victims. Very sad.  

Edited by BrentB

I don’t even feel comfortable calling America a “joke” because none of this is funny, it’s just horrifying. “Sick torture chamber” is probably the more accurate label. 

Like obviously every developed nation has its policy flaws, but the US is at such parody levels of low that it barely feels real at times. And yet they’re the population who, arguably more than any other population in the world, won’t shut up about how they’re the “greatest nation on Earth.” Truly sick. 

So sad. And the shooter was trans? I'm fearful for the way this is going to be spinned. :ace:

Oooof... if it's true that the shooter was a trans I'm really not looking forward to the political circus that's going to be made of this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.