Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

kelly-clarkson
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Stream chemistry, out now!

On 7/17/2023 at 5:48 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Am i the only one who understands "You're Troye Sivan, who the hell do you think you are?" in "mine"? :skull::ahh: I was like "girl, what did he do to you?" :ahh:

NO THAT'S ME ALL THE TIME  :dies:

still love that song so f*ckin much though, so epic

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

I still can’t believe we aren’t getting music videos, Tour or real performances. I feel like she broke a record of giving literally nothing but the album :deadbanana2:

After giving it a good few listens I am finally starting to like this album. It took a long time because all the songs seemed to blur into one another and nothing was standing out for me. But now I finally get this album and I must admit that it is a good album than what I first thought of it. My faves are definitely Lighthouse, Red Flag Collector and Mine.

• Like 1

Hadn't written my thoughts yet on the album, as I took time to digest it:

Favorites:

magic (top all-time KC song)

skip this part (top all-time KC song)

red flag collector (a lot of peeps really don't like this song on here... it's so damn catchy, that chorus especially)

down to you (On first listen didn't get the hype, but I'm now a stan for this song)

Skips

i hate love (the only song I actively skip, the chorus just really doesn't do it for me)

my mistake (it just doesn't do enough for me, but she sounds amazing)

me (the yt live version has WAY better production... why didn't the track get the same production as live??)

A really solid KC album... def towards the top of album favorites of hers (if not my favorite). My one gripe is that some of the production is a bit lackluster/incomplete...? Like rh, me, fkoh, ihl all sound SO much better with the live production than the studio imo. If "me" had the live production, I don't think I'd dislike it as much.

On 7/21/2023 at 8:56 PM, Power love said:

I still can’t believe we aren’t getting music videos, Tour or real performances. I feel like she broke a record of giving literally nothing but the album :deadbanana2:

is there a reason for all of this or what because this is definitely concerning to say the least?

Some of it was due to the writers strike, but a lot of it is because of what Kelly wants.

Edited by jpsketch

there is a part of me that wonders if she has another album she is reading for after the residency? I know she didn't want music videos and maybe the material feels too close for her to have a full album cycle with.

or, of course, maybe she just doesnt care lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

there is a part of me that wonders if she has another album she is reading for after the residency? I know she didn't want music videos and maybe the material feels too close for her to have a full album cycle with.

or, of course, maybe she just doesnt care lol

I think she thought it would be a great idea to do the live concert instead of music videos but after each social media live Q&A which had everyone asking about music videos, I can see her doing some next era for sure. 

Mine is gonna go down as one of the best pop songs of the year 

just sayin! :gaycat:

the way Magic just grew on me and randomly became a track I love yesterday :heart2:

ALSO My Mistake is gonna be so underappreciated in the long run tbh

the production/chord progression remind me a bit of Soap by Melanie Martinez? but way more mature obvi lol. it also reminds me of Be Still a bit :allears:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mrmarrero said:

Any info about the deluxe version?

5 new songs plus a live track of „mine“.

september, 22nd.

already up for preorder and we even have a thread for the deluxe :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

5 new songs plus a live track of „mine“.

september, 22nd.

already up for preorder and we even have a thread for the deluxe :)

Mess!!! the whole time I thought it is coming on August 22, and I was like "hmm strange that she is releasing it on Tuesday"

Just saw the Deluxe pop up on Apple Music. :psyduck:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.