Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

kelly-clarkson
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Stream chemistry, out now!

chemistry is on sale on itunes for $6.99. Good way to gift it to friends or family for a low cost. spread the word! and she is still #1 on the album chart. so cool  

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RealityBites

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• Heartbeat Song

• JoeAg

On her Reddit AMA, she said there's a reason everything is lowercase this era, but that she's gonna keep the reason to herself (for now). I'm so curious what the reasoning could be... any theories? 

2 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

On her Reddit AMA, she said there's a reason everything is lowercase this era, but that she's gonna keep the reason to herself (for now). I'm so curious what the reasoning could be... any theories? 

Nothing probably. Its just a dated aesthetic choice.

The way this album keeps getting better with each listen :jonny: I think I might end up liking it even more than Meaning of Life.

Also I hope it doesn't freefall on the second week like a lot of her peers' did, hopefully it will be somewhere in the top 40

After two weeks I can honestly say, the album has 4-5 all time faves of her (DTY; RH, RFC, HR, FKOH), but also a few ones I won't listen to more than 5-6 times ever again tbh (Chemistry, MM).

I would put it at #3 behind BA and Stronger.

• Like 1

Well... this is not a good revenge album. This is not a good album. Extremely disappointing after Meaning of Life.

• Thumbs Down 3

On 7/5/2023 at 7:29 AM, publikcitizen said:

chemistry is on sale on itunes for $6.99. Good way to gift it to friends or family for a low cost. spread the word! and she is still #1 on the album chart. so cool  

not worldwide :deadvision:

On 7/7/2023 at 5:25 AM, GermanKCfan said:

After two weeks I can honestly say, the album has 4-5 all time faves of her (DTY; RH, RFC, HR, FKOH), but also a few ones I won't listen to more than 5-6 times ever again tbh (Chemistry, MM).

I would put it at #3 behind BA and Stronger.

i think compared to her other non-Christmas albums, this may be her most solid album … solely because the tracks some people hate are the ones that others love. For example, Chemistry and My Mistake are in my top three on the album, whereas RH and FKOH are near the bottom for me.

now with SGA strike on top of WGA, seems like promo is going to be pretty minimal industry-wide … but hopefully Atlantic pushes at least one song to radio. the album dropped and then nothing happened :katie:

I'm completely pleased with the title track sounding like something off My December ♥ 

Am i the only one who understands "You're Troye Sivan, who the hell do you think you are?" in "mine"? :skull::ahh: I was like "girl, what did he do to you?" :ahh:

• Haha 2

sadly I'm not feeling this album yet, only at first 5 tracks.  

wait down to you kinda bops, maybe it will get better. 

Best song on the album

:WAP:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Am i the only one who understands "You're Troye Sivan, who the hell do you think you are?" in "mine"? :skull::ahh: I was like "girl, what did he do to you?" :ahh:

I sing it that way ALL the time :ahh:

• Haha 1

I still play this whole album at least once a day :jonnycat:

• Like 1

honestly so happy that this album is holding up for me - I really really have fell in love with it. just proves that not everything has to be instant, this is definitely becoming a top 4 Kelly album for me, I'll be playing it in full consistently for a long time from now methinks :heart2:

title track is the best thing on this. very fresh and delicate, she shines.

• ATRL Moderator

Chemistry and Magic aging like the finest of wines :wanda:

I've been listening to Speak Now non-stop but just recently revisited this and WHEW it sounds great :jamming:

• Like 1

Such a great album, Kelly really has an ear for pop hooks. 

180 this week on Billboard. Third week. I guess it's over for now. :noparty: Still album of the year tho.

this album has done nothing but GROW ON ME every single time I return to it :heart2:

Lighthouse is one of my favorite songs of the year, easily! so f*cking beautiful

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.