Most of Beyoncé’s peers failed at matching her success, why?

Solaria

1 minute ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Go play with Jennifer or something bc please :dies:

Deep down they know the truth, but somehow it gives them that satisfaction that Ms hips is no longer being compared to jlo.... Lol

They know who Mother is, they are just trying to cope

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonver

• bijonse

• QueenBeyoncé

• Bobyonce

Just now, QueenBeyoncé said:

30 years and still behind? Sheesh :ahh: 

behind where in the US? shakira sold more albums than her in Europe and latinamerica; beyonce only has one #1 in germany, france, italy, switzerland etc. thanks to shakira, not a single diamond album in all mainland europe, struggling as she age, while shakira keep selling.

3 minutes ago, Jonver said:

yet shakira is outstreaming her with no album in 7 years, 90% of her stats and sales come from her own country, her last album flopped in europe, latinamerica, asia, that's why her streaming stats are poor. 

shakira debuted 30 years ago & she's getting more streams than most of these new girls, something that beyonce failed do it with her last album.

I don’t care about streaming. That’s temporary and can fluctuate whenever. That’s all that that you can point to??:ahh:Thats exactly what I thought.  Because my points can’t be argued. 

Beyoncé didn’t fail to do anything she was sitting pretty on the charts alongside the “new girls” with her album and hit singles. So again FALSE.

Just now, suneclipse121 said:

I don’t care about streaming. That’s temporary and can fluctuate whenever. That’s all that that you can point to??:ahh:Thats exactly what I thought.  Because my points can’t be argued. 

Beyoncé didn’t fail to do anything she was sitting pretty on the charts alongside the “new girls” with her album and hit singles. So again FALSE.

show me beyonce diamond singles in Europe or latinamerica, show me beyonce diamond albums in europe or latinamerica, she doenst have one.

most of her sales and stats are local, your delusional fandom, will never accept that, while I present facts, you keep crying, about how much she doesnt sell in the rest of world.

11 minutes ago, Jonver said:

behind where in the US? shakira sold more albums than her in Europe and latinamerica; beyonce only has one #1 in germany, france, italy, switzerland etc. thanks to shakira, not a single diamond album in all mainland europe, struggling as she age, while shakira keep selling.

Has Shakira outsold Beyoncé? NO

Has Shakira outgrossed Beyoncé? NO

Has Shakira sold more tickets? NO

Has Shakira outstreamed Beyoncé? NO

Hang it up, flatscreen :gaycat2: 

show me beyonce diamond singles in Europe or latinamerica, show me beyonce diamond albums in europe or latinamerica, she doenst have one.

most of her sales and stats are local, your delusional fandom, will never accept that, while I present facts, you keep crying, about how much she doesnt sell in the rest of world.

You only bring up Latin America because that’s all Shakira has and rightfully so. :ahh:

Beyoncé bodies Shakira in Europe and everywhere else. Diamond this or that Beyoncé still overall has done more in Europe. Has Shakira ever done a stadium tour in Europe or is it Beyoncé doing it this summer and has done it multiple times already? But I’m supposed to believe Shakira is bigger. How??? Show me something tangible cuzzz I am not seeing it :deadbanana4: 

Stop projecting your delusions on to me. You’re making your girl look bad. Go back to putting her up against JLo you can win that argument easily. 

hope Ms Global tour this year :gaycat2:

Spotify streams alone she give her the highest tour of the year.. I mean Bad Bunny did it surely she can repeat the same success :gaycat1: 

1 minute ago, suneclipse121 said:

You only bring up Latin America because that’s all Shakira has and rightfully so. :ahh:

Beyoncé bodies Shakira in Europe and everywhere else. Diamond this or that Beyoncé still overall has done more in Europe. Has Shakira ever done a stadium tour in Europe or is it Beyoncé doing it this summer and has done it multiple times already? But I’m supposed to believe Shakira is bigger. How??? Show me something tangible cuzzz I am not seeing it :deadbanana4: 

Stop projecting your delusions on to me. You’re making your girl look bad. Go back to putting her up against JLo you can win that argument easily. 

Shakira last EU arena tour struggled to sell out but diamond single :lmao:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

8 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

see? you cant fight with facts, cause you know beyonce doesnt have any #1 or a top single in more than 20 european countries without shakira, you can bring any diamond album cause she have none, if beyonce is so powerful why she's struggeling to have one?

all that mediaplay about her tours, but when you look at all the fancams of her concerts in europe they're all empty, outside the UK.

her career is local & will remain local.

Edited by Jonver

13 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Shakira last EU arena tour struggled to sell out but diamond single :lmao:

I’m literally hollering :deadbanana4: Her touring numbers are embarrassing asf in Europe. But you want to throw around that just because she has diamond this or that and it somehow makes her bigger please :ahh: People show up for Beyoncé when it matters at her stadium shows. And they buy her music and stream her music too. Because she can back up her numbers both ways. That’s the difference.

I didn’t know Shakira stans were this insecure :rip:

Edited by suneclipse121

Woah woah woah Beyoncé and Shakira are BOTH queens of longevity… can we drag JLO instead or something 

20 minutes ago, Jonver said:

all that mediaplay about her tours, but when you look at all the fancams of her concerts in europe they're all empty

Why would you so boldly lie about something so easily disproved? :rip:

The shakira stan pretending she hasn’t done 3 collab singles since Renaissance dropped. Good for her that she’s still smashing but don’t pretend she hasn’t released music in 7 years :lmao:

Edited by bijonse

26 minutes ago, Jonver said:

see? you cant fight with facts, cause you know beyonce doesnt have any #1 or a top single in more than 20 european countries without shakira, you can bring any diamond album cause she have none, if beyonce is so powerful why she's struggeling to have one?

all that mediaplay about her tours, but when you look at all the fancams of her concerts in europe they're all empty, outside the UK.

her career is local & will remain local.

What are these lies?

5 hours ago, momal said:

:deadbanana2:

Those numbers are inflated, sorry, especially for the bolded ones, so the answer remains no.

They’re real. Are you gonna deny reality for the sake of a stan forum argument?

25 minutes ago, bijonse said:

The shakira stan pretending she hasn’t done 3 collab singles since Renaissance dropped. Good for her that she’s still smashing but don’t pretend she hasn’t released music in 7 years :lmao:

beyonce: 53 collabs in her career

Shakira: 40 collabs in her career

while shakira collabs are with local irrelevant artists, besides beyonce and rihanna.

beyonce collabs are with weeknd ,ed sheeran, nicki minaj, shakira, coldplay, jayz, madonna, megan etc.

yet shakira still outstreaming her despite beyonce dropped an album 7 months ago, & shakira last album was 7 years ago.

Edited by Jonver

Shaki, Bey and P!nk the last three woman successfully standing from their gen :clap3: Let it be streaming, hits, album sales or touring  

1 hour ago, Jonver said:

while shakira collabs are with local irrelevant artists

Bizarrap (one of the most streamed latin artists of the last few years) and Karol G (first woman EVER to debut at #1 in the US with a Spanish album) are local and irrelevant?

:deadbanana4: you'll say anything to make us believe your delusions

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

Bizarrap (one of the most streamed latin artists of the last few years) and Karol G (first woman EVER to debut at #1 in the US with a Spanish album) are local and irrelevant?

:deadbanana4: you'll say anything to make us believe your delusions

thanks to shakira they got their first top 10 on BB Hot, and other european countries, something that beyonce couldnt do it with ed, shakira, weeknd, madonna, jay z, megan etc.

now, who's the delusional here?

thanks to shakira they got their first top 10 on BB Hot, and other european countries, something that beyonce couldnt do it with ed, shakira, weeknd, madonna, jay z, megan etc.

now, who's the delusional here?

:deadbanana4: you're clearly trolling. get well soon.

Just now, kimberly said:

:deadbanana4: you're clearly trolling. get well soon.

arguments are over, since you dont have any.

tha fact that shakira at the end of this year is going to have over 20 billions in spotify, more than beyonce, & she destroy beyonce in youtube, just confirm she's more relevant than her in the streaming era.

1 minute ago, Jonver said:

arguments are over, since you dont have any.

tha fact that shakira at the end of this year is going to have over 20 billions in spotify, more than beyonce, & she destroy beyonce in youtube, just confirm she's more relevant than her in the streaming era.

The meltdown... Lol

You will heal 

Just now, Bobyonce said:

The meltdown... Lol

You will heal 

the facts will hurt you forever.

1 minute ago, Jonver said:

the facts will hurt you forever.

Say it again without crying... Lol

Just now, Bobyonce said:

Say it again without crying... Lol

you're the one that keep posting without facts, beyonce will keep tanking in the streaming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.