Taylor just started one of the most ambitious tour ever with 44 songs on setli

FolkLover1989

9 minutes ago, brazil said:

I don't get non dancers that dont sing live. If youre gonna do choreo etc obvs it's hard to sing live, but walking around is no excuse for lipping :giraffe:

Taylor has back up vocals/back up track, but she never lip syncs 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• The Music Industry

• Paola Bracho

• Badgalbriel

13 minutes ago, brazil said:

I don't get non dancers that dont sing live. If youre gonna do choreo etc obvs it's hard to sing live, but walking around is no excuse for lipping :giraffe:

I don’t get why you are so obsessed with Taylor.  It is obviously no healthy for you.  Go outside.  Get some air. 

4 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

This is rich coming from a Britney fan :deadbanana4:

Welp :rip:

10 hours ago, Eternium said:

Can we get an asterisk? That girl didn’t “sing” no damn 40 songs. 

Your fave not sing even 40 minutes of show :ahh:

12 hours ago, Eternium said:

Ok Britney stan :deadbanana2:

I don’t get the animosity on this thread  but hybrid stans or shall I say O*Hs have been hiding behind Taylor to drag Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Britney etc.

Now the REAL swifties are having to bear with this. :zzz:

Not you setting your fav up like this :toofunny2:

On 3/18/2023 at 4:23 PM, Last Boy on Earth said:

Unfortunately no babe as you can see people prefer to pay hundreds to see some mediocre woman walking on stage back and forth and singing off key 10% of the songs for 3 hours but I can assure you I’m more attractive, more charismatic and more talented on stage than… that. Which ain’t hard to get :laugh:

Is that why everybody left you behind on the planet?

15 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Do you think people go to a U2 show to see choreography?

they are a ROCK BAND which don't make danceable music. so what's the point bringing them up :rip:

also all the main POP GIRLS trying to serve choreography but only some of them are succeeding (beyonce, madonna, gaga, dua etc.) while taylor clearly isn't. she can't serve good vocals too :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, unison stan said:

they are a ROCK BAND which don't make danceable music. so what's the point bringing them up :rip:

also all the main POP GIRLS trying to serve choreography but only some of them are succeeding (beyonce, madonna, gaga, dua etc.) while taylor clearly isn't. she can't serve good vocals too :deadbanana4:

Taylor has been in this game for 17 years, now all the OTH are trying as hard as they can to make “no dancing” a drag 💀I’d rather have a 40+ song set list and get my moneys worth than see a dance kids on TikTok could make up

Vigilate **** over Maroon. Ewww.

YNTCD over DBATC, that's not the serve I wanted.

Edited by skizzo

Eternium, Brazil, The Last Boy On Earth, Margaux… is this thread a reunion of pressed OTH? :dies: 

On 3/18/2023 at 3:47 PM, Dr.Cake said:

I'm sure there's enough hard work and pressure in performing 40+ songs in a 3+ hours setlist, but Taylor is mostly strutting around the stage for the whole show and throwing her hands up in the air as she's used to.

Let's not act like this show involved any hardcore dance routines or acrobatics from her because 80% of the songs are ballads to midtempos. 

However, glad to see she's really delivering a long performance that's worth the hundres of dollars the fans paid. :clap3: 

well what else she can even do, she's not a vocalist, she's not a dancer, she's not a performer

she's more of a selena slash britney type of singer minus the choreo

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2023 at 2:06 PM, Broken said:

Dx why did she do this when she sang the song herself. her team stayed setting her up i swear

On 3/20/2023 at 1:30 AM, unison stan said:

you can still dance to rock though lol taylor was never known for being a vocalist or performer. songwriting was always her bread and butter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.