Demi Lovato - "Heart Attack (Rock Version)"

RideOrDie

For 5M playlisting (ridiculous bc even demi’s flop singles get 20M), 750K is ridiculously higher than I expected. That's social media hype and nostalgia alone for a 10 year old song

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Lyrical Liar

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

This could have been her biggest debut since DWTDTAOSO. 

Yeah if they had playlisting on board it couldve done at least double given this is organic hype alone… oh well Im honestly shocked myself it did this well I guess the label didnt expect it

23 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

For 5M playlisting (ridiculous bc even demi’s flop singles get 20M), 750K is ridiculously higher than I expected. That's social media hype and nostalgia alone for a 10 year old song

:clap3:

This kinda slaps. I remember loving this song 10 years ago so the nostalgia is kicking in

Is she doing this for her other singles too? If so I can't wait for CFTS and GYHAB, the former already has some rock-ish moments

The ending of the song is so good. The 20 extra seconds of bliss and serenity :ghostface:

my only issue is that the mixing seems very amateurish. they couldn't just give us a studio version of the live version she's been performing on tour? yeah the same way people are here for this version if only her team and label had her on promo tours doing live performances of the holy **** albums the era could've been bigger

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Never liked this song but her vocal prowess is undoubtable. The bridge and last chorus gave me chills :clap3:  

E17KHmd.gif

@Ampersand13 @R`0`K`R @Walk_Away21 @rihannabiggestfan @hypnodemiluv

Naur, it's true it's true. It is undeniable:wanda:

P0Ncaa2.gif

16 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Never liked this song but her vocal prowess is undoubtable. The bridge and last chorus gave me chills :clap3:  

E17KHmd.gif

@Ampersand13 @R`0`K`R @Walk_Away21 @rihannabiggestfan @hypnodemiluv

I feel sorry for any 'Lonely People' stan(s) reading this btw 

E17KHmd.gif

Finally got the chance to hear this and she DEVOURED that last chorus :jonnycat: 

Finally got around to hearing this and this SLAYS she absolutely killed this rendition of the song. It's so good! That final CHROUS :jonny5:

It got 2nd highest streams since release on Thursday. I wonder what streams it got yesterday...

I heard this on Apple Music and Audiomack and the quality is so much better than Spotify imo

Holy F without any promo, playlists only her pure power! :jonny6:

1 hour ago, hypnodemiluv said:

Holy F without any promo, playlists only her pure power! :jonny6:

it's on autoplay

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

it's on autoplay

Island records are bankrupts honey. We cant get TTH or even NMF #1 so what we are talking about? it's trending naturally :cm:

13 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

Island records are bankrupts honey. We cant get TTH or even NMF #1 so what we are talking about? it's trending naturally :cm:

I checked on 4 accounts and this song always appeared on Spotify queue

Edited by Nefertiti0

24 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

I checked on 4 accounts and this song always appeared on Spotify queue

you just like her and it's your music taste fits! :-* 

On 3/25/2023 at 3:20 PM, Freakshowvato said:

Yeah if they had playlisting on board it couldve done at least double given this is organic hype alone… oh well Im honestly shocked myself it did this well I guess the label didnt expect it

its one of her best songs and classics in her catalog in a sound that's always been her lane. this was gonna do something regardless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.