JLo goes viral for vocal skills

Scotland

11 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

No one cares enough about Xtina in 2023 to be hateful towards her, there are much bigger targets on ATRL than your fave :bibliahh:

Then I must be tripping out because I see constant hate against her. Oh yeah stop hiding behind that gif, let's see the real you. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Helios

• lonnie

• SchmoodRing

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Resorting to misogyny about a 50-year-old woman who has long proved herself. are we surprised 

Look up the definition of misogyny babes. My point is that Mariah fans are obsessed with Jennifer for NO reason. :skull: 

It’s bad when it’s a Rihanna song she’s struggling with. The bar is pretty low with that and then not even being able to match it is sad. She just has a ridiculously thin voice. 

13 minutes ago, Helios said:

Look up the definition of misogyny babes. My point is that Mariah fans are obsessed with Jennifer for NO reason. :skull: 

Mariah has literally nothing to do with this thread or the OP

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Mariah has literally nothing to do with this thread or the OP

The OP posted a tweet from a Mariah Stan. :skull: 

9 minutes ago, Helios said:

The OP posted a tweet from a Mariah Stan. :skull: 

I don't see a single reference to Mariah on either of those Twitter accounts. Are you just making things up to bring Mariah into this?

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I don't see a single reference to Mariah on either of those Twitter accounts. Are you just making things up to bring Mariah into this?

The user name is @TheMimiReign :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Helios said:

The user name is @TheMimiReign :skull: 

That's the tweet they're quoting, and it's a Rihanna fan who posted a thread of videos of more than a dozen singers covering Rihanna. Their name is Mimi.

You talk about Lambs obsessing but they have nothing to do with this thread and you still found a way to shoehorn Mariah into this. 

Edited by suburbannature

Lmao i watched and it wasnt bad, it wasnt amazing but on a technical pov it's even better than Rih singing this same song. Rihanma is just blessed with a unique and beautiful tone. And the only song Rih sings great live is Love on the Brain.

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Lmao i watched and it wasnt bad, it wasnt amazing but on a technical pov it's even better than Rih singing this same song. Rihanma is just blessed with a unique and beautiful tone. And the only song Rih sings great live is Love on the Brain.

Rihanna isn't a powerhouse, but she's given Diamonds performances that absolutely trample on this...

The way the haters are always all over Jenny :deadbanana4:

And JLo can sing and sing extremely well, no one even considers her a bad singer whatsoever in the real world only those on Twitter and some certain stan bases.. people can scream till there blue in there fat faces "she can't sing" just shows they don't know anything about singing so need to give there head a wobble and pipe down! 

Anyways 

Edited by DanceAgain

The fact that most people here think this is good shows how far the bar has fallen. Like, yeah it's good for a karaoke bar, but this is one of the most successful and highest paid singers of all time :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

The fact that most people here think this is good shows how far the bar has fallen. Like, yeah it's good for a karaoke bar, but this is one of the most successful and highest paid singers of all time :deadbanana4:

It's not that the bar has fallen, we all know Mariah and Gaga and Ari and all but as long as Selena can be still invited to sing like her AMAs performance then this is not that incredibly bad.

On 3/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, PoisonPill said:

lol

giphy.gif

that part!

She sounded flat as hayle for most of it. Some people, no matter how much vocal training they pay for are never gonna be good singers. Passable maybe on their best day, but never good or great. You have to have a lot of potential to begin with and Jenny didn't start with much at all. She has reached her ceiling. 

I’ve always liked her music. I was obsessed with IYHML and LDCAT as a child. She not even close to being the only singer that has sub-par vocals. But she gets singled out more than others. She has legit bops.

Unstable tone of voice, dry and sharp and you can tell she’s not singing with confidence and that makes sense, she’s NOT a good vocalist, but she can also stay away from ballads to avoid embarrassments. :coffee2:

Edited by A.R.L

On 3/17/2023 at 9:43 AM, TaggedGalaxy said:

No one cares enough about Xtina in 2023 to be hateful towards her, there are much bigger targets on ATRL than your fave :bibliahh:

The constant threads say otherwise. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.