Kylie teases new album: 2000s electro, 90s house, 'emoto-pop'

Junlin

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

chocolate is form body language bby

Kylie minogue GIF - Find on GIFER

sounds too good to be true

but i know impossible goddess is CAPABLE

6ya201b4vj0r.gif

this whole time i was thinking it said body language :rip: I don’t like Fever much 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• bitchfit

• SchmoodRing

• Winged

Can she top In Your Eyes as her best club song? I'm so so excited for this

LOVE AFFAIR 2.0? SHE’S ABOUT TO DELIVER OMFG :jonny3:

On 1/14/2023 at 12:27 PM, gloamingtheplain said:

I literally said after Tove worked with Kylie that Kylie should follow that sound. She sounds so good on it. 

I’ve had similar thoughts as well. I’ve noticed that as Kylie gets older her voice tends to sound a bit… shrill at times, but she sounded amazing on the song she did with Tove. I’d love to hear her experiment with that sound/vibe more. 

16 hours ago, Burqa said:

this whole time i was thinking it said body language :rip: I don’t like Fever much 

in your eyes, can't get you..., love at first sight, come into my world, your love, whenever you feel like it, fragile, title track, tightrope..

it has so much (not tryna downplay BL ofc, it SLAYS)

PLEASE :jonny: 

I trust Purple Disco Machine to get it out of her

PDM is not a good choice I think..l he doesn’t strike my as a good producer his album Exotica had literally two good songs 

I hope I am wrong in this case but Kylie needs another good comeback single and TikTok viral if possible…her lead needs to be great

I'm ready for some BOPS, GIVE IT TO US QUEEN!

spacer.png

On 1/20/2023 at 4:15 AM, bitchfit said:

She’s in the studio with people from Aphrodite today omg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnmxtmWNl0g/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Heartstring and Mighty Rivers all BOPS even better than most songs made the regular track list, hopefully the magic is still there, this is even more exciting. :loki:

14 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Heartstring and Mighty Rivers all BOPS even better than most songs made the regular track list, hopefully the magic is still there, this is even more exciting. :loki:

We have to agree

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Her collecting the collaborators of her best songs :jonny5:

Are we in for a creative peak in her 50s? :jonny5:

I highkey feel like this is gonna be her best album since Aphrodislay. 

are we still expecting new music by World Pride or did that ship sail? I wont mind waiting a bit more if end product will be as good as it seems like it'll be but I would love to have a a time frame of when to expect to hear something new lol

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2023 at 11:12 AM, James_XL said:

Can she top In Your Eyes as her best club song? I'm so so excited for this

she has cholli

On 1/17/2023 at 12:23 PM, BraveNewSeth said:

I’ve had similar thoughts as well. I’ve noticed that as Kylie gets older her voice tends to sound a bit… shrill at times, but she sounded amazing on the song she did with Tove. I’d love to hear her experiment with that sound/vibe more. 

i can hear what you mean. it that due to age or just the way she wants to sing?

On 1/18/2023 at 4:47 AM, Winged said:

I hope I am wrong in this case but Kylie needs another good comeback single and TikTok viral if possible…her lead needs to be great

she always gets the job done with her leads so no worries there

On 1/21/2023 at 6:55 AM, Junlin said:

they deserved the single treatment and need to be on all streaming services asap because those songs are gorgeous and quintessential kylie

On 1/21/2023 at 11:01 AM, bitchfit said:

I highkey feel like this is gonna be her best album since Aphrodislay. 

um don't disrespect golden or disco like that lol those were good albums as well

On 1/21/2023 at 12:49 PM, PaloSanto said:

are we still expecting new music by World Pride or did that ship sail? I wont mind waiting a bit more if end product will be as good as it seems like it'll be but I would love to have a a time frame of when to expect to hear something new lol

we have to be getting something by pride for sure

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

we have to be getting something by pride for sure

The pride performance is already over sis :gaycat7:

1 minute ago, Junlin said:

The pride performance is already over sis :gaycat7:

no i meant like june pride 

Just now, SchmoodRing said:

no i meant like june pride 

Okay that makes sense :gayliecat1: 

KYLIE has gone back to the drawing board on her new record, which means there will be a longer wait for fans who eager to hear it.

She had completed work on the album last year but has now decided to get back in the studio to write more songs, pushing it back by months.

Asked about the record, a follow-up to her 2020 hit album Disco, Kylie told The Australian: “I can’t say too much about it as it is under wraps and isn’t finished yet, but the process has been so rewarding.

“Creative expression is such a wonderland, and I feel so lucky to have this opportunity once again.”

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/10278515/ariana-debose-london-club-baftas-backlash/

Damn i wish we could get album + tour this year but looks like the album is coming in Q4 and the tour next year 

3 minutes ago, Junlin said:

ugh wtf happened

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

Damn i wish we could get album + tour this year but looks like the album is coming in Q4 and the tour next year 

we better have something by june pride cause chile

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

i can hear what you mean. it that due to age or just the way she wants to sing?

I think it’s a combination of both, but more so due to age. I started noticing it on the Body Language album, but it didn’t really start sounding bad until Aphrodite.

At least she doesn’t sound as bad as Madonna, so that’s a good thing. 

17 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I think it’s a combination of both, but more so due to age. I started noticing it on the Body Language album, but it didn’t really start sounding bad until Aphrodite.

At least she doesn’t sound as bad as Madonna, so that’s a good thing. 

ah ok i always thought that it's possible she's being forced to sing that way to sound younger. but i hear what you're saying and yeah madonna sounds like a banshee a majority of the time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.