• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• bitchfit

• SchmoodRing

• Winged

On 1/21/2023 at 10:55 PM, Junlin said:

Heartstring and Mighty Rivers all BOPS even better than most songs made the regular track list, hopefully the magic is still there, this is even more exciting. :loki:

Taste! What an era, the b sides were amazing, I collected all the cd singles and the artwork was so on point. 

I’m here for whatever Legend Kylie does because she always delivers something good each era. 

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival

• 2 weeks later...

MOTHER is coming for blood this era.

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

Edited by Virgos Groove

Beyond her wine mastery, the singer is busy working on a new album which she describes as a “pop-dance exploration”.

“I can't give too much away, but there's some 2000s electro, Nineties house and what I like to call emoto-pop,” says Minogue. “I can't wait to share this with fans and enter the next era of music and live performance.”

https://www.irishnews.com/lifestyle/foodanddrink/2023/03/07/news/kylie_minogue_on_the_similarities_between_making_wine_and_music-3112526/

What is emoto-pop? 

2 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

What is emoto-pop? 

I Believe in You, All the Lovers, The One, Say Something, Love at First Sight. Euphoric uplifting pop.

1 minute ago, Virgos Groove said:

I Believe in You, All the Lovers, The One, Say Something, Love at First Sight. Euphoric uplifting pop.

:jonnycat:

OH MY GOD :jonny6: SHE'S ON SUCH A ROLL LATELY IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF THIS IS HER BEST ALBUM 

7 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Queen of Emoto-Pop :loki:

Wasn't Kiss Me Once supposed to be Emotopop?

Her EMOTOPOP could mean anything. :WAP:

Loving this concept already! DISCO was such a solid record that I can't wait to see what this queen releases next!

Can't wait! Disco was a step in the right direction after Golden and Kiss Me Once.

25 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

OMG??? :ghostface:

EUPHORIC POP??? WE WON

30 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

AHHHH

90s house usually went into the 5+ minute territory. Hope Kylie brings that back.

finally i can stop pretending DISCO is good.  :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
59 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

all these CLASSICS :jonny5: 

This is an accurate description of what I heard :katie2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.