• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• bitchfit

• SchmoodRing

• Winged

So according to insiders on SayHey there are four songs named Piano, Drum, Tension, Hold On To Now.

Sleeping With The Enemy, Tightrope, Skirt, Mr President were also mentioned as reference.

I hate Mr President :skull: I’m not really here for her robotic/comical sound. :gaycat7:

A source told MailOnline: 'Kylie has partnered with the producer Sky Adams to produce emotional dance music for her next record and will detail the breakdown of some of her past relationships with the record. 

'The pair have spent weeks writing new songs for her album and have found a single which addresses the need for people to communicate clearly in a relationship.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11934079/Kylie-Minogue-pour-heart-emotional-break-record.html

25 minutes ago, Junlin said:

'The pair have spent weeks writing new songs for her album and have found a single which addresses the need for people to communicate clearly in a relationship.'

so 'Say Something Loudly' is coming

Edited by WhoWho

On 4/2/2023 at 4:42 PM, Junlin said:

Skirt, Mr President were also mentioned as reference.

I hate Mr President :skull: I’m not really here for her robotic/comical sound. :gaycat7:

skirt is so underrated and i love mr president for that exact reason. it was camp. cheesey and she was showcasing her personality

23 hours ago, WhoWho said:

so 'Say Something Loudly' is coming

this song got me through the pandemic lol

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

skirt is so underrated and i love mr president for that exact reason. it was camp. cheesey and she was showcasing her personality

Skirt was amazing.

On 4/2/2023 at 10:42 PM, Junlin said:

So according to insiders on SayHey there are four songs named Piano, Drum, Tension, Hold On To Now.

Sleeping With The Enemy, Tightrope, Skirt, Mr President were also mentioned as reference.

skirt's production is so sleeky, i was so mad it wasn't the lead, loved the sexy imagery, mr trump is also an awesome bop, sleeping has great tempo :jamming: tightrope is a cute girl :coffee2: all in all, those are some excellent references :duca: 

"piano" and "drum" tho :skull: 

Mr. President used to be my jam back when Kiss Me Once came out. It's such a great track :flame:

I can reveal the as-yet untitled record, her 16th and first since 2020’s Disco, is jam-packed with empowering dance tunes.

Now the record is almost complete, with the visuals being shot in the coming days.

While the final track listing has not yet been locked in, songs Kylie has recorded include When You Love Someone, Hold On To Now and Tension.

A source said: “There’s a real sense of power and freedom across all the new songs on the album. It definitely feels like Kylie’s strong and empowered era.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/21978332/mimi-webb-found-love-new-boyfriend-tour-celeb-showbiz/

She better give us this

, this

or this

Work with Towa Tei again please, and give us another G.B.I

Edited by Phaunzie

On 4/2/2023 at 10:42 PM, Junlin said:

...Mr President were also mentioned as reference.

Not one of her worst songs :biblio:

Miss Kylie better have a On A Night Like This, Come Into My World or Slow on the album to compensate.

Another Light Years (song) is upon us. I just feel it.

SKIRT AKA HER BEST SONG EVER BEING USED AS A REFERENCE??? :jonny5::jonny5:

mr president slaps hard too, yall just don’t like fun

2 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Hold On to Now SOTY I fear

Is it the lead single you were hinting at? It seems this track was chosen as first single but people who heard it keep on describing it as a midtempo tune, not a club banger...

1 minute ago, Sexual_Gold said:

Is it the lead single you were hinting at? It seems this track was chosen as first single but people who heard it keep on describing it as a midtempo tune, not a club banger...

No

Hold On to Now, Tension, and When You Love Someone are giving iconic titles. Her roaring 20s opus is coming. 

I take Mr. President and Skirt over any track of Kiss Me Once.

Skirt is a BOP that I forgot about. Time to go stream! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.