• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• bitchfit

• SchmoodRing

• Winged

wack attention seeking, clout chasing antics. human trash tbh. Post or stfu dont tease, act special and try to grow your shitty ass page. paying for twitter and begging for 100 retweets. my dick pics get more engagement than that account ffs

2 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

wack attention seeking, clout chasing antics. human trash tbh. Post or stfu dont tease, act special and try to grow your shitty ass page. paying for twitter and begging for 100 retweets. my dick pics get more engagement than that account ffs

Preach sis :clap3:

5 hours ago, bitchfit said:

Cindy, the gays are leaking! 

wtf they are doing, I’m still not over the fact 2 hearts being the leading single due to the leak of In My Arms :gaycat7:

5 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

:clap3:

Spoiler

and dm me your pics please :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Junlin said:

wtf they are doing, I’m still not over the fact 2 hearts being the leading single due to the leak of In My Arms :gaycat7:

The lead is not gonna change less than two weeks from release date, and frankly I don't think Kylie would change it even if it leaked fully because unlike in the X era singles chart placements isn't really a focus now. It'll probably be a top 50 hit regardless, which is good enough for Kylie. 

Less than two weeks? C’mon May 19.

I hope we get an announcement this week. 

On 5/6/2023 at 2:09 PM, Junlin said:

that era was so mismanaged. what a dumb excuse to replace a single. they should've just bumped up the release worse case scenario. speakerphone, like a drug and nudity not being singles is a legitimate crime

Do we know the name of the lead?

14 hours ago, bitchfit said:

Less than two weeks? C’mon May 19.

I hope we get an announcement this week. 

How do you know?

Imagine Kylie performing On A Night Like This on that grand coronation stage, another missed opportunity. :gaycat7:

On 5/6/2023 at 8:22 PM, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

The lead is not gonna change less than two weeks from release date, and frankly I don't think Kylie would change it even if it leaked fully because unlike in the X era singles chart placements isn't really a focus now. It'll probably be a top 50 hit regardless, which is good enough for Kylie. 

So we are getting new single next week ? 

@Junlin

Short snippet of Hold On To Now was leaked by some random twitter fan account yesterday. The quality is trash, though.

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Do we know the name of the lead?

I think it's Hold On To Now.

8 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I think it's Hold On To Now.

It is not. Both @BlackoutZone and @Supervillain confirmed the lead single is a dance/pop number with Future House influences. According to those who already heard this Hold On To Now track, it's too emotopop and midtempo to be the lead the insiders were talking about.

17 minutes ago, Sexual_Gold said:

It is not. Both @BlackoutZone and @Supervillain confirmed the lead single is a dance/pop number with Future House influences. According to those who already heard this Hold On To Now track, it's too emotopop and midtempo to be the lead the insiders were talking about.

Well people on Pulse Music said it's Hold On To Now so I'm going by that till we have further confirmation.

It's leaking? What?

I really hope she gets to announce it first...

And not actually feeling the snippet. Feels like another sweet Say Something yikes.

Edited by xokuba

Lead single was produced by LOSTBOY. HOTN was produced by another person, it's not the lead single.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:09 PM, Junlin said:

Hide contents

WAIT that was what happened?? I always wondered why they chose that song as the lead of X

On 5/6/2023 at 7:09 PM, Junlin said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMA supposed to be a lead ? 😱

52 minutes ago, Winged said:

IMA supposed to be a lead ? 😱

Yes, then it leaked so they switched to 2 Hearts. In My Arms was her favorite. 

11 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

HOTN is not the lead, enough :coffee2: 

Thanks for confirming (once again)!

32 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Though it should be. The reconsidered lead is really weak. Should be scrapped from the album. Basic and simple.

Edited by JBB

Wait why the snippet kinda eat

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

SayH*y saying the single is dropping May 18, can you confirm dad? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.