• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Junlin

• bitchfit

• SchmoodRing

• Winged

13 minutes ago, Winged said:

Nah they would have announced already

They only announced the semi-final performers 2 days ago tho, if BMG was able to get FIRO there, Kylie performing for the finale like Madonna is not impossible? A boy can dream. :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, Junlin said:

They only announced the semi-final performers 2 days ago tho, if BMG was able to get FIRO there, Kylie performing for the finale like Madonna is not impossible? A boy can dream. :gaycat5:

I wish but I don’t think she will be there even if that would be a perfect exposure for her new era :monkey:

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Yes the single is coming in a month

GODDDD cannot wait :jonny3: becoming a stan of hers this year has been a highlight of the year so far 

She’d be perfect for a Eurovision hits/single medley but I don’t see it. 

It's a sharp electropop banger, a bit fun, a bit thrilling.

Can't say I love it though. Sure it's energetic and quiet catchy (due to maximized simplicity of the hook), doesn't try to be something it's not, but it's a bit too generic, completely vapid structurally/lyrically, I was tired of it after like 5 plays. The overtly processed vocals and short length don't help either. Mindless piece of club pop. But at least it's better than that horrible collab she just dropped. Sets the mood for the album though.

I'm glad Kylie is having fun, she doesn't have anything to prove. But gosh I really loved how she was doing that on Disco much more

11 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's a sharp electropop banger, a bit fun, a bit thrilling.

Hide contents

Can't say I love it though. Sure it's energetic and quiet catchy (due to maximized simplicity of the hook), doesn't try to be something it's not, but it's a bit too generic, completely vapid structurally/lyrically, I was tired of it after like 5 plays. The overtly processed vocals and short length don't help either. Mindless piece of club pop. But at least it's better than that horrible collab she just dropped. Sets the mood for the album though.

I'm glad Kylie is having fun, she doesn't have anything to prove. But gosh I really loved how she was doing that on Disco much more

What song would fit o this description? Example doesn’t need to be Kylie… doesn’t need to sounds like the lead just trying to figure out what mindless piece of club pop would sound like

10 minutes ago, Winged said:

Sounds like biffco’s song …again tbh

@Supervillain said it’s by one of the hottest current producers out there, it’s definitely not Biffco. 

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:

@Supervillain said it’s by one of the hottest current producers out there, it’s definitely not Biffco. 

Hmmm then I have no idea 

I love overly-processed vocals on mindless club bangers and feel like we haven’t gotten enough of them post-2013 when that sound kind of faded, so that descriptions has me hyped. 

10 minutes ago, Winged said:

Sounds like biffco’s song …again tbh

It's not by Biff, it's by LOSTBOY. It's also the only song he has on the album, he was approached just for the purpose of pitching the lead single that would have European appeal as he recently did stuff for Ava Max / Bebe Rexha / Ellie Goulding etc. And that's what it is.

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

It's not by Biff, it's by LOSTBOY. It's also the only song he has on the album, he was approached just for the purpose of pitching the lead single that would have European appeal as he recently did stuff for Ava Max / Bebe Rexha / Ellie Goulding etc. And that's what it is.

You are a Superstar and ATRL’s God I know you risk a lot by revealing stuff that why I am grateful. Thank You

At least they’re going for an uptempo banger for her lead for once, it’s about time they switched it up. 

3 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

At least they’re going for an uptempo banger for her lead for once, it’s about time they switched it up. 

I doubt this will help her to get a hit …again but let’s hope will click with the GP

2 minutes ago, Winged said:

I doubt this will help her to get a hit …again but let’s hope will click with the GP

Kylie is never gonna get a hit again, radio won’t play her like that. But I’d rather see her do something fun and modern so I’m excited. 

that description didn't really enticed me, i don't wanna be that guy saying how i miss her artsy impossible goddess days but mindless bop with a short hook, ok.  praying for the album.

Just been confirmed that new single will be Toe-Ing The Line a "raunchy number similar to Kylie classics such as Sexercise, One Boy Girl and Word Is Out".

"Written and produced by Karen Poole, Cutfather and Richard Stannard, a video directed by long time collaborator Sophie Muller, the risqué lyrics will surprise fans and the public alike."

"Will be debuted exclusively on Kiss FM on May 15th, a limited edition pink vinyl will be released on 18th with a magical remix on the flip side by legendary Hit Factory stalwarts Phil Harding and Ian Curnow"

"Taken from the album 'Kylie: Mixed Up! Sexed Up!' to be released in July "

@BlackoutZone @sam.teas @Supervillain

is that a true ?

Edited by Winged

Kylie: Mixed Up! Sexed Up!

NOW...

yg4fun1kvebn.gif

14 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

The overtly processed vocals

oh no :skull: 

9 minutes ago, Winged said:

Just been confirmed that new single will be Toe-Ing The Line a "raunchy number similar to Kylie classics such as Sexercise, One Boy Girl and Word Is Out".

"Written and produced by Karen Poole, Cutfather and Richard Stannard, a video directed by long time collaborator Sophie Muller, the risqué lyrics will surprise fans and the public alike."

"Will be debuted exclusively on Kiss FM on May 15th, a limited edition pink vinyl will be released on 18th with a magical remix on the flip side by legendary Hit Factory stalwarts Phil Harding and Ian Curnow"

"Taken from the album 'Kylie: Mixed Up! Sexed Up!' to be released in July "

@BlackoutZone @sam.teas @Supervillain

is that a true ?

That’s someone being sarcastic on SayHey… it was a joke. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.