Lana shows love to Morgan Wallen

Machete

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

The stupidity of putting them all in the same bag, just like straights think all gays have aids right?

Republican members like yourself will never not be funny :ahh:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• BrokenMachine

• Ice Cream Skies

• suburbannature

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Republican members like yourself will never not be funny :ahh:

Lol stfu I’m not even republican because I’m not an American. Your ignorance… I bet you’re not even American either yet you’re talking here out of our ass about American political views..  get a passport first.

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Lol stfu I’m not even republican because I’m not an American. 

You proving you're further out of your depth than originally thought :deadbanana4: All this embarrassment for pop girls' bad politics. 

Y'all are acting here like it’s impossible for liberals to be racist :rip:

17 hours ago, Aurora said:

By the time she's 50 we will look at Lana Del Rey in the same vein we currently do J. K. Rowling. Bookmark me on this. There will be some devout gays that still stan and defend her but the majority of self-respecting, decent homosexuals will have moved on to a younger, less problematic iteration of the Lana Del Rey archetype.

And that will be Lorde :clap3: Her discography will be much bigger by then :clap3:

5 hours ago, Shinning said:

I just KNOW she's said the n-word before.

Looking at her family, I'm certain it's gets thrown around a bit at family dinners :skull:

On 3/4/2023 at 9:13 PM, Aurora said:

By the time she's 50 we will look at Lana Del Rey in the same vein we currently do J. K. Rowling. Bookmark me on this. There will be some devout gays that still stan and defend her but the majority of self-respecting, decent homosexuals will have moved on to a younger, less problematic iteration of the Lana Del Rey archetype.

Or maybe we'll just continue enjoying the art we want to enjoy, and pay zero mind to what keyboard warriors decide is cancelled or problematic :michael:

On 3/4/2023 at 9:13 PM, Aurora said:

Katy fans have clearly just given up.

7 hours ago, Khal said:

Looking at her family, I'm certain it's gets thrown around a bit at family dinners :skull:

Her dad is a also a major liberal who hates Trump

But I have good intentions, even if I'm one of the last ones

I'm blue I'm green regrettably or so, a white woman 

But I have good intentions, even if I'm one of the last ones

t12WX2C.png

Of course she did lol. I've realized who she was since that whole werid ig rant a couple of years ago where she almost entirely targeted black performers. People tried to pretend like we were blowing it out of proportion.

On 3/4/2023 at 4:12 PM, perfillusion said:

Lmaooo how many times has she said and done racist, republican, problematic things by now? The way gays give her a pass because of their need to live vicariously through her as a sad, pouting 1950s pinup.

vFqhYKR.gif

Oh please. Lana probably doesn't even know that. She's not chronically online like all the miserable gays are here 

Y'all still here? The way we got a 14 (now 15 :eli:) pages thread over a literal emoji. It's boring in the entertaiment industry it seems :dies:

Edited by BrokenMachine

On 3/4/2023 at 1:20 PM, Kamil24 said:

I googled it and it happened in February 2021 :deadbanana4:,he  apologized and never did it again. Is he supposed to remain cancelled without a career for the rest of his life?

Huh?

What does any of that have to do with lana showing him love? No one is calling for his career to be over.

I love her :bibliahh:

On 3/6/2023 at 3:54 AM, Lovesong said:

Y'all are acting here like it’s impossible for liberals to be racist :rip:

Omg this is so true honestly. The way lefties always are racist to Asians for no reason and actually think it's fine. :eatpopcorn:

On 3/5/2023 at 6:34 PM, Protocol said:

And she will forever get a pass and remain successful and unbothered, unlike the unknown person in your avatar who looks like an A.I. fake person.

You're just saying that they look like an AI fake person because you're racist to Asians

On 3/3/2023 at 11:11 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

It wasn’t difficult to hear at all.

He outright called a Black man a “NIG*ER”, twice.

It was clear as day and it was disgusting.

That isn't what happened  :rip:

21 minutes ago, Insanity said:

That isn't what happened  :rip:

So, explain to me what happened then?

I know the word “N**GER” came out of his mouth, so go on and add some context to it my dear. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

29 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

So, explain to me what happened then?

I know the word “N**GER” came out of his mouth, so go on and add some context to it my dear. 

Someone already did

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.