Lana shows love to Morgan Wallen

Machete

That one user in here is serving literally deranged :toofunny3:

OT: Look, I’m not happy about this either but I’m going to at least give the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgement (until she inevitably comes out with some outlandish and vaguely offensive defense of this situation)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• BrokenMachine

• Ice Cream Skies

• Protocol

10 hours ago, Communion said:

I mean, remember when she begged whoever stole her hard drive to return her family videos and barely cared about the music that was stolen instead? Screamed that whatever was what recorded was some weird incest/cult **** or that her family is very casually racist / bigoted and it'd be exposed by her private videos being online. :skull:

Girl WHAT? This is the dumbest thing I’ve read on here. What in the jumping to conclusions :deadbanana:

Omg you girls need to go out and touch fuckin grass :deadbanana2:

Not 10 pages for an heart emoticon when every one of your fave pop girls has probably said ***got 685 times in their life. 

Seems like this man has killed someone. Just don't listen to him if you don't like him and move on if some other artist says hi to him instead of shooting him. :rip:

Edited by vale9001

I mean gross, but homegirl lives in her own world so much of the time that it's possible she doesn't even know Wallen is a rat

She probably just likes his music, I don’t think she cares much about whatever he has done, if she’s even aware.

Also, the most disturbing thing about this whole thing is probably the assumption of that user regarding Lana’s stolen videos featuring incest content… :rip:  

12 hours ago, Orsay said:

they won't, its dead silence in here (even though Morgan has an actual platform unlike JS who is irrelevant in 2023)

be3c482a97816f3e4e87785ac0d75de7bd-15-ty

and now what

be3c482a97816f3e4e87785ac0d75de7bd-15-ty

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

She’s always been a far lefty. Look at her old Twitter. 

sorry, lana never did anything to indicate she would be left inclined :deadbanana2:her hatred for trump keeps my hope alive that AT LEAST she’s not a straight up conservative 

why is this sending me :jonny6:

they’re on a mission 

1 minute ago, conquxror said:

sorry, lana never did anything to indicate she would be left inclined 

That’s literally not true and receipts are easily found. She’s FAR left 

Just now, NewStanner said:

It's clear as day that she posted it with intentions to paint herself as "the nice girl who is just seeking love", while she mentions the other girls, who are more successful on the charts than her (which is funny because Kehlani doesn't even have a #1, but I suppose she had to add another POC woman to shame in her post), with clear disdain (since they sing about "reprehensible" things like ******* or wearing no clothes - her complaints literally sound like a typical meltdown from a misogynistic conservative man :rip:) The whole post reeks of plain jealousy.

This is deranged.

Just now, suburbannature said:

can you show me some receipts? because, from what i know, far left people are not dismissive of feminism or obsessed with nationalism. 

i LOVE lana, she’s one of my favorite artists of all time but she has never been very heavy on politics unless we’re talking about her witchcraft against trump. but now she’s a christian… so there’s that.

in fact, every time she opens her mouth to talk about social problems she sounds tone deaf or completely out of touch. i would be happy to be proved wrong tho, that would mean i would be able to enjoy her music even more.

6 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

It's clear as day that she posted it with intentions to paint herself as "the nice girl who is just seeking love", while she mentions the other girls, who are more successful on the charts than her (which is funny because Kehlani doesn't even have a #1, but I suppose she had to add another POC woman to shame in her post), with clear disdain (since they sing about "reprehensible" things like ******* or wearing no clothes - her complaints literally sound like a typical meltdown from a misogynistic conservative man :rip:) The whole post reeks of plain jealousy.

Because Lana has made it clear from her lack of promo and absence on social media that she's chasing chart succes :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, conquxror said:

but now she’s a christian… so there’s that.

While singing "God's a charlatan" on her most recent single? :redface:

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

While singing "God's a charlatan" on her most recent single? :redface:

so she’s just attending sunday sermons at the celebrity tumblr church for fun :deadbanana2: you can still be a christian and criticize god/the bible/church… you should meet my mother

16 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

yes cause someone who releases 7 minute long folk songs on a random tuesday is clearly dreaming of getting a #1 and jealous of the other girls 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

1 minute ago, conquxror said:

so she’s just attending sunday sermons at the celebrity tumblr church for fun :deadbanana2: you can still be a christian and criticize god/the bible/church… you should meet my mother

I mean idk what's going on in that head of hers, she's been blasphemous in so many of her songs but she's going to church :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, GentleDance said:

I mean idk what's going on in that head of hers, she's been blasphemous in so many of her songs but she's going to church :bibliahh:

kind of iconic if you ask me

8 minutes ago, conquxror said:

5 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

She's got a metaphysics degree, maybe she's just doing academic research or doing a thesis :eli:

I'm sorry but I will stan the National Anthem chanteuse until the day I die, even if she, on occasion, shows questionable behavior

29 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Can I see these receipts, genuinely :lakitu:

Im done with this lady! 
Deleting Born to be dead as we speak!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.