Megan Thee Stallion finally free from 1501 record label

Alex

We won :clap3: let's hope she gets the rest she deserves & then signs a killer contract with a real label

We need Warner. We need Republic. We need Columbia 

dangerousalex.thumb.gif.c59403037b45f377

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Cotton

• professor2000

• Blue Monday

Top Posters In This Topic

The SMASHING begins.

I am SO excited. 

Is this why traumazine lacked promo? 

but yeah she’s coming :jonnycat:

22 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

do yall think so?? :jonny5:

If she can have a label that is willing to properly support her, I think so! :gayriahcat2:

42 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

We need Plan B 2.0 promoted by a proper label. She absolutely glides on those 90s-style beats. :jonny:

It's the way so much of her career best music has been flat out mismanaged :deadbanana:

Good News was mid. Something for Thee Hotties and Traumazine are LEAPS better. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

But we need Megan herself/team to confirm it

This.  

Interesting that TSR reposted this TMZ news but only focused on the fact Carl is leaving the label + apologized to Meg.  They didn’t say she was free.  

omg I’m so happy for her. Idk how anyone can hate her. every interview I’ve seen of her she always has such positive energy and is smiling. congrats Queen!!

Literally everything is working in her favour. Once she’s ready to comeback after her hiatus signed to a big label to kickstart her career again. :WAP:

I also don’t think it’s official just yet but it seems to be heading to that direction especially with Carl of all people apologising after all his bs. 

Edited by Cotton

The latest articles, including the one from TMZ only state that Carl, her ex (?)-label head apologised to her, not that she's off the label.

:clap3:

So happy for her.

Verses always ate but her choruses leave much to be desired.

Get with the top notch team and slam dunk on dem heaux, Meg:hippo:

tumblr_n7mvtf2Th01t49515o1_250.gif

45 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Literally everything is working in her favour. Once she’s ready to comeback after her hiatus signed to a big label to kickstart her career again. :WAP:

I also don’t think it’s official just yet but it seems to be heading to that direction especially with Carl of all people apologising after all his bs. 

I think she needs to comeback late 2023 or early 2024. She needs to heal and enjoy her life after all this trauma has been rehashed and society NOT JUST MEN have shown their misogynist ways in such a vile manner.

Happy for her. So is she going to sign with a new label, hopefully a nice one snatches her and treats her well. Curious to see what this will do for her career.

18 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I think she needs to comeback late 2023 or early 2024. She needs to heal and enjoy her life after all this trauma has been rehashed and society NOT JUST MEN have shown their misogynist ways in such a vile manner.

Oh absolutely. But one thing I know about her just from stanning she doesn’t like to sit in her misery for too long. So I think before the end of the year she’ll definitely be back. And if she needs more time that’s understandable too

the only thing holding her back her entire career was her label so hopefully queen can snag a columbia contract since they’re the only major label without a big rapper so she’d get the attention and promo she deserves!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.