• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• WalkAway

• Ricardo1993

• Joyride

I wish she wouldn’t have any but if she really brings out someone I hope it’s Jay-Z!

13 hours ago, Scheissex said:

Does anyone else think this is going to be a mess? She hasn’t performed in years and was never that good of a performer to begin with. Not to mention it seems like she couldn’t care less about her career in music these days. 

My guess is she will lip sync the whole thing and rely on chill dance moves to look "cool" so it should be fine with some pyrotechnics thrown in.

does she has enough time for that? i mean fentybeauty and savagexfenty is confirmed

22 minutes ago, Skirt said:

I wish she wouldn’t have any but if she really brings out someone I hope it’s Jay-Z!

I hope not as well, Jay didn't even perform at his wife's Superbowl.

It's her moment and Jay will take some spotlight. She has enough mega smashes on her own.

But I do hope she closes with Umbrella :WAP:

11 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Beyoncé’s husband can sit his ass HOME and get the hors d'oeuvres ready for the after party. 

The manbaby who’s best album was the creation of the far more talented and artistically relevant Abel Tesfaye can also sit at home and seethe while seeing the bag he fumbled because of his short sighted pride eat the biggest stage in the US (his biggest market).

No one else has a breath of a chance imo. The anti-Semite, nazi apologist would be career suicide, same for the serial abuser. The Mars candy with the Maya Rudolph spokesperson rapper already performed last year and no one wants to see that again. Her husband will be on babysitting duty too.

I suppose Minaj would be a potential candidate if she wasn’t GP poison at this point in her career. 

The only guest I think would be potentially acceptable is Sean Paul, but then the audience would serve this during Break It Off:

In other words: NO GUESTS PLEASE!

Girl I done screamed. Break it off is a classic!!(in my head)

RockStarShit101
14 hours ago, Rider said:

Are you dense for the sake of it or? :skull: 

She obviously doesn't want to give anything out, my God some of y'all just live for complaining

:redface:

I bet it’s Calvin for a We Found Love/This Is What You Came For moment

Probably Drake or some boring rapper that the straights will froth over.

she's got 2 smashes with Em so I hope it's him

I think is Jay-Z. For the rumors. But who knows. 

Only Rihanna is my favorite option. 

She can do another SB next year for the collaboration. She has a lot of successful collaborations. 

7 hours ago, terrorblade said:

she's got 2 smashes with Em so I hope it's him

girl plz no nobody wants to hear the monster and ltwyl in 2023

9 hours ago, Istan4R said:

I bet it’s Calvin for a We Found Love/This Is What You Came For moment

this would be so much better than all the names mentioned before

JustLikeHoney
On 2/10/2023 at 11:57 AM, Ricardo1993 said:

I like Bad Bunny but him and Rihanna are two completely different people with different sounds despite Bad Bunny being Caribbean. I don't think Rihanna cares much for Bad Bunny or any of the younger generation artists. I'm pretty sure she would rather bring a black caribbean performer with her too since she was adamant about highlighting black caribbean women.

Not really but ok. Work needs like one more instrument to be a reggaeton song. Getting lessons on Caribbean music from someone obviously not from the Caribbean is weird. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Yea I'm calling it now, has to be Jay-Z.

I actually wanted to hear Run This Town again, had been stuck in my mind since that cute ad they ad, and I found out that Jay-Z's channel re-uploaded the video just 5 days ago.

It wasn't even re-uploaded in 4K or anything, the max option is still 480p :toofunny3:

Probably her hubby 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.