Rihanna teases guest performer at SuperBowl

FOCK

It's GaGa for Sex Dreams duet, Americans are not ready for the all the lesbianism

Phantom

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• WalkAway

• Ricardo1993

• WeFoundWill

We don't want any guests. It's bad enough she's not releasing any new music, we at least deserve a full 13 minute solo Rihanna performance. 

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Bad Bunny as if Nicki is the only person from the Caribbean. 

I like Bad Bunny but him and Rihanna are two completely different people with different sounds despite Bad Bunny being Caribbean. I don't think Rihanna cares much for Bad Bunny or any of the younger generation artists. I'm pretty sure she would rather bring a black caribbean performer with her too since she was adamant about highlighting black caribbean women.

1 hour ago, Sscorpionn said:

OT: Watch it be M&M :deadbanana4:

Oh god I hope not. 

7 minutes ago, Miichael said:

It will probably be Jay-Z for Umbrella, especially considering Roc Nation are producing the halftime show.

probably the most realistic guess in this thread so far

1 hour ago, Henry Torres said:

Well we know for sure it won't be Britney :dies:

lol waiting for these comments 

wait if it's Xtina!! why else would her whole team be going to Arizona? And Xtina's father is Latin so there's the Caribbean connection. omg omg Xtina at the Superbowl

9 minutes ago, HEATED said:

Bring out Bey girl for y’all surprise collab to really cause a total collapse 

I don't think Rih wants the rating to drop like the last 2 times Bey was there though

Phantom

1 hour ago, liam13 said:

watch her bring out asap rocky and her baby :rip:

That would be so boring.

Xtina???????????

I really hate y'all on this site

35 minutes ago, Miichael said:

It will probably be Jay-Z for Umbrella, especially considering Roc Nation are producing the halftime show.

Roc Nation producing? Another Xtina connection. :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

I hope it’s Santana. 
He joins to perform Wild Thoughts / Maria Maria :bird:

Tbh this would SLAY! :gaycat4:

Beyoncé’s husband can sit his ass HOME and get the hors d'oeuvres ready for the after party. 

The manbaby who’s best album was the creation of the far more talented and artistically relevant Abel Tesfaye can also sit at home and seethe while seeing the bag he fumbled because of his short sighted pride eat the biggest stage in the US (his biggest market).

No one else has a breath of a chance imo. The anti-Semite, nazi apologist would be career suicide, same for the serial abuser. The Mars candy with the Maya Rudolph spokesperson rapper already performed last year and no one wants to see that again. Her husband will be on babysitting duty too.

I suppose Minaj would be a potential candidate if she wasn’t GP poison at this point in her career. 

The only guest I think would be potentially acceptable is Sean Paul, but then the audience would serve this during Break It Off:

In other words: NO GUESTS PLEASE!

2 hours ago, Navy4Life said:

How is everything not planned out already? Does she know it’s in 2 days? :rip:

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Its....in...2 days..

The only people that can prepare in 2 days are rappers. So obviously its drake, asap, or eminem

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Two days before? :redface:

Also does it confirm she's got none? 

I know yall are very aware of the fact that Rihanna is the biggest troll in the music industry 

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Beyoncé’s husband can sit his ass HOME and get the hors d'oeuvres ready for the after party. 

The manbaby who’s best album was the creation of the far more talented and artistically relevant Abel Tesfaye can also sit at home and seethe while seeing the bag he fumbled because of his short sighted pride eat the biggest stage in the US (his biggest market).

No one else has a breath of a chance imo. The anti-Semite, nazi apologist would be career suicide, same for the serial abuser. The Mars candy with the Maya Rudolph spokesperson rapper already performed last year and no one wants to see that again. Her husband will be on babysitting duty too.

I suppose Minaj would be a potential candidate if she wasn’t GP poison at this point in her career. 

The only guest I think would be potentially acceptable is Sean Paul, but then the audience would serve this during Break It Off:

In other words: NO GUESTS PLEASE!

Pon De Replay mashed up with Temperature would lowkey be the collapse of the century

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.