Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, Obsession said:

This. Like those two melodies were too good to be interludes. 

29 minutes ago, KRZYINLUV said:

i've only heard the snippet and i'm hooked on the way she was singing under the voice note.

"I don't want to have to get up and get it (I want to go get it, fallin', fallin', fallin'  for yoooouuuuuu.)"

that record being 52 seconds should be criminal.

19 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

The snippet sounds like one of my favs and I forgot it was only an interlude. Who’s starting the petition for full versions of the interludes on the deluxe?!

"Fallin 4 U" only has her singing for 18 seconds at that, the rest is just talking :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

30 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

The snippet sounds like one of my favs and I forgot it was only an interlude. Who’s starting the petition for full versions of the interludes on the deluxe?!

i'll sign it 40 times.

I just heard the full and i'ma need a little more than those 18 seconds.

Edited by KRZYINLUV

Im keeping 7 out of 11 (excluding the one minute songs) so thats good I guess lol but I am lowkey disappointed overall

The album is cute but it feels like it’s missing something. There’s way too much filler too… it’s not bad but most of it sounds like inoffensive background music… HM and TM have the punch most of these songs are missing and I’ll add them to the album.

I think it might be a grower though and I’m rooting for her. Love Feel Me Cry, Body Do, I Don’t Mind, Cheatback and Told Ya.

This album has been on repeat the whole day, she really got me 

Kris Jenner Gun GIF - Kris Jenner Gun Keeping Up With The Kardashians -  Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

period... so let people have their opinions!

Right. All the fumes are unnecessary :rip:

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

The album is cute but it feels like it’s missing something.

hits

This album reeks of label interception. Sounds like she just gave up and decided to use some beats that have been sitting around in folders for years. Not the title track being a Mikky Ekko scrap from, like, 2012... Looking at the credits and she barely produced any of her album when that skill was what set her apart from the other girls. You can already tell she'll be walking this album back in a few years about how it "didn't reflect the real her" or whatever. :rip: 

Cheatback is still very good, though, so I'll be taking that and running! It's embarrassing she used Future on a song about cheating, though. She should explore more of an alternative/guitar-oriented direction (she actually sounds really nice over guitars). 

Edited by Ice Cream Skies

easily could just put all previous singles/songs here, pretty weak visual, these interludes are not bad at all but it doesnt make impact to album like 'wasteland' did.

collapse so hard :jonny6:, im living for this album so far, non-stop scream at each track :weeps: :clap3: told ya bridge im DEAD :ghostface:

only bad track imo is title track, sorry not sorry

Edited by Polgg48

37 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

This album reeks of label interception. Sounds like she just gave up and decided to use some beats that have been sitting around in folders for years. Not the title track being a Mikky Ekko scrap from, like, 2012... Looking at the credits and she barely produced any of her album when that skill was what set her apart from the other girls. You can already tell she'll be walking this album back in a few years about how it "didn't reflect the real her" or whatever. :rip: 

Cheatback is still very good, though, so I'll be taking that and running! It's embarrassing she used Future on a song about cheating, though. She should explore more of an alternative/guitar-oriented direction (she actually sounds really nice over guitars). 

She literally produced every single track except for "Worried", "Fallin' 4 U" & "How Does It Feel"

3 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

"Fallin 4 U" only has her singing for 18 seconds at that, the rest is just talking :deadbanana4:

it's giving Chlöe's Tale

Spoiler

i know it's not her tho

29 minutes ago, zeta said:

She literally produced every single track except for "Worried", "Fallin' 4 U" & "How Does It Feel"

Is this true? :rip: I must have been looking at incomplete credits.

Heart on my sleeve being less than a minute is this album's biggest crime

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I'm so happy for her! She deserves the world. I can't wait to listen to this when I wake up! :duca:

29 minutes ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

Is this true? :rip: I must have been looking at incomplete credits.

Yeah she atleast co-produced on 11 out the 14 tracks. She didn’t write/co-write: In Pieces, Feel Me Cry and Someone’s Calling.

Cheatback the live version is SOOO much better, Im upset. I need that one instead.