Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

38 minutes ago, sugarshine said:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1057389414613004339/1075902345390592111/Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R3-sugarshine.pngAvatar-SilverCoin-S3-R4-sugarshine.png

maybe I'll sell a bra in the design of these two hit tokens as merch :ahh:

PLS :dies::dies::dies::dies: 

love this mental image :oh:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

In the heart of humanity

A bloodsucking vampire beast

LMFAOOOOO WOT AM I WRITING ???? :bibliahh: I really said 0h y'all want different? oKay let me write about the depths of H3LL :OOO, my name is * sugarshine * btw (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ nice to meetCHA ! :blush: :3 x

I see NO lies with that couplet tho.

I'm also watching Jujutsu Kaisen right now so that might also be it. :deadvision: whew the subconscious mind be exposing when you start writing lyrics down, no need to be ashamed y'all - it happens. :cm:

What kills me about this couplet is that I wrote it really feeling like YAAAAAAS BIIIITTTCH GIVE THEM EVERYTHING. THESE LYRICS ARE TO DIE FOR. GIVE THEM ANGST. VAMPIRE FANTAC. UGH IM SO TALENTED. :clap3: :flame: flameemoji. flameemoji. I was COOKING them oats for LUNCH, cause come thru intermittent fasting. *snaps fingers thrice*

and then a few minutes passed

I read that **** again

and boiiiiii

that couplet smelled fugly and I sounded monstrous.

:bibliahh:

I was like... what kind of demon possession realness. like **** goTtdamN. these lyrics are cutthroat, I went IN. on humanitea.

these lyrics are NOTTTTT It, unless y'all wanna talk about the clown Pennywise :clown:

I audibly gasped at A bloodsucking vampire beast, like oh my gosh. not this angel :mazen: idk what came over me, but the direction definitely came from below not above ffff :gaycat3: :fan:

:angelo:

Finally getting an opportunity to sit down, thanks so much judges!!! This entry was very special for me, and quite frankly, somewhat difficult, so I'm SO happy things turned out well.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:24 PM, fountain said:

Which means at #1 with a song that tackled all three of our challenges with ease, as if by fate…

@TruGemini with “The Calling”!

Well, I would say I am surprised, but I’m not. Like I said in my review, I think you’ve proven now that you own these kind of challenges. The ambition to take on all the choices combined is just wild, and that fact that you have made it work so well, not just once but multiple times, is amazing. You also really stepped it up and took on your feedback from last round and this was definitely personally noticed. This is another truly well deserved #1, you beyond impressed each of us with this entry, congrats! 

Thank you :heart: I definitely wanted to redeem myself from last rounds mess. I think apart of my positive consistency with these multiple choice challenges is because I naturally gravitate towards mixing a lot of different themes into one song. Obviously that's not good for every entry, but for these it comes in handy! Really happy you enjoyed it.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:27 PM, Aurora said:

What can I say, this was honestly just the perfect submission for this round, and from you at this point in time. All of the stars aligned for this one imo, so glad to see you return to the top and claim your first Golden Hit Token since this exact challenge two seasons ago! A full circle moment. This just feels right. :worship2:

Thank you!!! This definitely gave full circle and fate. Even down to me wanting to use a Demon Persona that I had experience with and having Thanatos as one of my P5 Personas like :bibliahh: AND the fact that if it wasn't for the fact that I had already done a sequel to Dive this season, I 100% would have done a sequel to Dive for the Sequel challenge. All the stars did align.

On 2/25/2023 at 8:38 PM, Hug said:

wg17edI.png

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16QQHAXmy-VUtrD4LxJlTERsbJT0o4BfeL7-dD8pcByw/edit?usp=sharing

God I really don't feel like pinging y'all today and there's only like 7 of y'all so I'm sure the real ones left care to check the thread anyway. Here's my reviews luvlies. Thanks for the great submissions especially the ones who did mine

Thank you as well for your review! I definitely am happy that I didn't get jumbled in the madness of trying to satisfy all three. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to take the risk originally out of fear of not meeting Sweet Release's standard, but I'm glad I did go for it.

• ATRL Moderator

I wrote something for the Nothing section, and while it does not reference anything from this season, it has a few links to a certain theme I explored in previous seasons, I hope it's not a big issue as I am really quite proud of this entry :skull: 

Just sent my song. Simple and different from me. Not expecting any good reviews since it’s very short but that’s the best I could come with and I’m moving to a new city and I wanted to do this but I don’t have that much time.

anyway perched for the finale :WAP: not expecting a top 3 but I'll be happy with a top 5 overall which is not impossible 

Edited by Julia Fox

1 hour ago, Legend E said:

I wrote something for the Nothing section, and while it does not reference anything from this season, it has a few links to a certain theme I explored in previous seasons, I hope it's not a big issue as I am really quite proud of this entry :skull: 

Sounds fine to me!

I’m happy to hear the positive feelings about this song :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Just sent my song. Simple and different from me. Not expecting any good reviews since it’s very short but that’s the best I could come with and I’m moving to a new city and I wanted to do this but I don’t have that much time.

anyway perched for the finale :WAP: not expecting a top 3 but I'll be happy with a top 5 overall which is not impossible 

Omg hoping the move goes smoothly! :fan2:

Thanks for submitting :heart:

21 hours ago, sugarshine said:

In the heart of humanity

A bloodsucking vampire beast

LMFAOOOOO WOT AM I WRITING ???? :bibliahh: I really said 0h y'all want different? oKay let me write about the depths of H3LL :OOO, my name is * sugarshine * btw (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ nice to meetCHA ! :blush: :3 x

I see NO lies with that couplet tho.

I'm also watching Jujutsu Kaisen right now so that might also be it. :deadvision: whew the subconscious mind be exposing when you start writing lyrics down, no need to be ashamed y'all - it happens. :cm:

What kills me about this couplet is that I wrote it really feeling like YAAAAAAS BIIIITTTCH GIVE THEM EVERYTHING. THESE LYRICS ARE TO DIE FOR. GIVE THEM ANGST. VAMPIRE FANTAC. UGH IM SO TALENTED. :clap3: :flame: flameemoji. flameemoji. I was COOKING them oats for LUNCH, cause come thru intermittent fasting. *snaps fingers thrice*

and then a few minutes passed

I read that **** again

and boiiiiii

that couplet smelled fugly and I sounded monstrous.

:bibliahh:

I was like... what kind of demon possession realness. like **** goTtdamN. these lyrics are cutthroat, I went IN. on humanitea.

these lyrics are NOTTTTT It, unless y'all wanna talk about the clown Pennywise :clown:

I audibly gasped at A bloodsucking vampire beast, like oh my gosh. not this angel :mazen: idk what came over me, but the direction definitely came from below not above ffff :gaycat3: :fan:

:angelo:

Wait this is giving me scrapped verses from Demonic Compendium. Stan @Hug!

Meanwhile we...might have a pulse going for this song

I draw parallels between dream and real life

15 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Meanwhile we...might have a pulse going for this song

I draw parallels between dream and real life

Oh if this is a dream inspired song I will be stanning I fear… :alexz3:

22 hours ago, Legend E said:

Yeah, as long as there's no considerable overlaps from another song of yours this season, you're good.

21 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

Oop, good luck with the move! You've already had your best season yet, but I'm sure you're going to finish strong. :heart:

It’s hard to imagine if I would pick All or Nothing myself… :matty:

Theres benefits to both really. It would probably ultimately depend on what my previous entries were like, I guess. Creating something cohesive is fun and wraps the season up nicely, but showing a different side or trying something new is interesting too. 🧐

I guess from season 1 we already know @Hug would choose All after “Edgelord & Savior” :gaygacat7:

what do you think @Aurora?

Spoiler

If I had to predict I feel like you’re an All type :keir:

omg due tomorrow night right? 💀 i’ve been working on a new dance-pop anthem all evening 

Spoiler

btw if y’all wanna hear a snippet lemme do a shameless self promo and say go follow me on instagram @jeauseph and i’ll put u on my private story and u can listen to a snippet of my upcoming Robyn and Kylie-inspired single! :eli:

5 hours ago, fountain said:

It’s hard to imagine if I would pick All or Nothing myself… :matty:

Theres benefits to both really. It would probably ultimately depend on what my previous entries were like, I guess. Creating something cohesive is fun and wraps the season up nicely, but showing a different side or trying something new is interesting too. 🧐

I guess from season 1 we already know @Hug would choose All after “Edgelord & Savior” :gaygacat7:

what do you think @Aurora?

Reveal hidden contents

If I had to predict I feel like you’re an All type :keir:

You would be right! My instinct would be to select "All", but honestly, I think what you said about it ultimately depending on what my previous submissions for that season were. If I felt they were too erratic and disconnected in a way that I genuinely wouldn't be able to produce something good as a result, I may opt for "Nothing". Just because something can be done doesn't necessarily mean it should be done. Identifying one's own restrictions and weaknesses and making better choices as a result of that is a skill in and of itself!

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

omg due tomorrow night right? 💀 i’ve been working on a new dance-pop anthem all evening 

Reveal hidden contents

btw if y’all wanna hear a snippet lemme do a shameless self promo and say go follow me on instagram @jeauseph and i’ll put u on my private story and u can listen to a snippet of my upcoming Robyn and Kylie-inspired single! :eli:

As this is the finale, and the last round received quite a few less submissions than we would have hoped, this is an extended deadline: you still have almost 4 days. Obviously for us, the sooner the better, so we can begin judging and finale prep! But you do have at least 3 more days to write.

12 hours ago, JoeAg said:

Hide contents

I requested to follow, I wanna hear this :eli:

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

I requested to follow, I wanna hear this :eli:

oooo yes legend!! i’ll add u right in :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

oooo yes legend!! i’ll add u right in :gaycat1:

Okay can confirm it is a bop :jonnycat: I will be streaming, excited to hear that chorus! It sounds really good, here for your droplet era :katie2:

You should leak it for those of us who don't have Instagram. :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Okay can confirm it is a bop :jonnycat: I will be streaming, excited to hear that chorus! It sounds really good, here for your droplet era :katie2:

thank u babe :heart2: yea i think the chorus is a cute early 2010s dance-pop moment, i’m also super proud of the lyrics in the chorus!

35 minutes ago, Aurora said:

You should leak it for those of us who don't have Instagram. :jonnycat:

honestly i should, i might leak a snippet after i get off work and post it here :gaycat1:

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

Hey, Hitmakers! You still have over 3 days left to finish up this third season of Golden Hit strong. Make sure to give it your All... or Nothing! ☯️

Remember, if you've only just discovered Golden Hit or didn't wish to participate in prior rounds, fear not: sign-ups are still open—just submit!

With that, it's time to present the top three of last round's Judge’s Choice challenge with their bonus prizes: the Hit Tokens!

I've reviewed the requests from our trio of top writers for the week, and done my best to grant them for embossment.

:matty:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “These Walls”:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R5-Prisoner.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Yelan from Genshin Impact. :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and second Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a second place success with “Feasting on Dead Stars”:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R5-Invisibility.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Paper Cut. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S3, and second Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a first place finish with “The Calling”:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S3-R5-TruGemini.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Kasumi from Dead or Alive. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your third Hit Token of S3, and fifth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

I hope you all enjoy your Hit Tokens as much as I did making them! Feel free to use them as a forum avatar if you wish, or just let them be a reminder of your time in Golden Hit—ultimately the choice is yours, and if for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your token or simply wish to change the embossed graphic/text please contact me and I can arrange a remake. Remember, the top three writers of each round will earn their own Hit Token just like the three above, so make sure to submit each week for the best chance to claim one of these bonus prizes. :lee:

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

Three day reminder for submissions for the final! Even if you haven’t submitted for the entirety of the game it would be great to see you again for the final to end the season off on a high :heart:

@mxtthewdelrey @Remmy @Augmented @Kylie Jenner @8thPrince @TruGemini @XO_Life @Invisibility @JoeAg @Prisoner @sugarshine @Element @DatChickDoe @beatinglikeadrum @Legend E @worldwide angel

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Celebrating a third place triumph with “These Walls”:

Avatar-BronzeCoin-S3-R5-Prisoner.png

Here is your Bronze Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Yelan from Genshin Impact. :3rdplace:

Congratulations! This is your first Hit Token of S3, and second Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a second place success with “Feasting on Dead Stars”:

Avatar-SilverCoin-S3-R5-Invisibility.png

Here is your Silver Hit Token embossed with your requested name and Paper Cut. :2ndplace:

Congratulations! This is your second Hit Token of S3, and second Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Celebrating a first place finish with “The Calling”:

Avatar-GoldCoin-S3-R5-TruGemini.png

Here is your Golden Hit Token embossed with your ATRL username and Kasumi from Dead or Alive. :1stplace:

Congratulations! This is your third Hit Token of S3, and fifth Hit Token of Golden Hit overall! :lee:

Whew Paper looks stunning and I looove the way the roses look. Glad to be surrounded by 2 powerful women in gaming too :gaycat3:

58 minutes ago, fountain said:

Three day reminder for submissions for the final! Even if you haven’t submitted for the entirety of the game it would be great to see you again for the final to end the season off on a high :heart:

@mxtthewdelrey @Remmy @Augmented @Kylie Jenner @8thPrince @TruGemini @XO_Life @Invisibility @JoeAg @Prisoner @sugarshine @Element @DatChickDoe @beatinglikeadrum @Legend E @worldwide angel

23 hours ago, JoeAg said:

thank u babe :heart2: yea i think the chorus is a cute early 2010s dance-pop moment, i’m also super proud of the lyrics in the chorus!

I will be waiting :eli: if you see a spike in streams from the UK you know where it’s coming from :gaydonnacat1:

wait not we got more time :jonny: 

i'm coming y'all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.