Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

50 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

It's the show opener -- Hung Up on Tokischa! 

giphy.gif

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

:mazen:

I hope she knows we only want the classics (in their original form) and not unrecognizable dirge sung with the likes of Toki and Saucy Santana. She also needs to stop listening to others and what they're influenced by (including her kids). She has a chance to turn things around and make this tour one of her greatest / most praised spectacle in years. A lot of people are already annoyed that it's been a huge success, and they're just waiting for something negative to happen so they can bash her. Don't give them the opportunity, Queen.  

I actually really liked Frozen on Madame X Tour.

I went to all of her tours since the girlie show (except Madama X) but I simply cannot be bothered anymore...I don't mind her not being able to dance as much as she used to but:

Showing up late..not like 15 minutes but in Amsterdam she started the show 2 hours late... then being rude about it.

and having to cut the show (and then being proud of it like you are a bad ass) or songs to make the deadline.

being rude to the audience

Too me it seemed like she took everything for granted..

she should realize that those that are still left want a greatest hits tour....not a remix tour. 

1 hour ago, Yosz77 said:

I went to all of her tours since the girlie show (except Madama X) but I simply cannot be bothered anymore...I don't mind her not being able to dance as much as she used to but:

Showing up late..not like 15 minutes but in Amsterdam she started the show 2 hours late... then being rude about it.

and having to cut the show (and then being proud of it like you are a bad ass) or songs to make the deadline.

she should realize that those that are still left want a greatest hits tour....not a remix tour. 

No worries! There aren't any tickets left for you to buy anyways :gaydonnacat1:

It would be a kii if she goes on stage later than those Madame X dates :gaydonnacat1:

On 2/18/2023 at 11:05 AM, Love Again said:

Alleged setlist, Songkick is usually reliable but idk how they would know this already

I would die during Ooen Your Heart. It'll be in a much lower key and probably switching melodies but still. Boderline, lucky star, into the ******* groove :flame:

Seems weird to leave out Everybody though. And I'd love beautiful stranger and Sorry, maybe if some of those ass 10s songs wouldn't have to be in the setlist.

Crazy that she’s started dance rehearsals already given the tour is still 5 months away. I always knew she was meticulous when it came to rehearsing and perfection, but didn’t expect rehearsals this early tbh. 

7 hours ago, Yosz77 said:

a lot of celebs have their mistakes. prince always came on late (often at midnight), but no one cared..

8 hours ago, wanderlust said:

a lot of celebs have their mistakes. prince always came on late (often at midnight), but no one cared..

Mmmm… that doesn’t excuse her behaviour and being late tho. And ppl do care, a guy literally sued Madge for being 2 hours late during MX tour

16 hours ago, Yosz77 said:

true. The last thing she should be doing at this point of her career is trying the people who are still paying a lot to see her live. 

17 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

:mazen:

I hope she knows we only want the classics (in their original form) and not unrecognizable dirge sung with the likes of Toki and Saucy Santana. She also needs to stop listening to others and what they're influenced by (including her kids). She has a chance to turn things around and make this tour one of her greatest / most praised spectacle in years. A lot of people are already annoyed that it's been a huge success, and they're just waiting for something negative to happen so they can bash her. Don't give them the opportunity, Queen.  

Please let this be the case. I will be extremely salty if she serves a bunch of remixed versions of the classics. Now is not the time for that mess :gaycat6:

On 3/1/2023 at 2:07 PM, Iaintsorry said:

Crazy that she’s started dance rehearsals already given the tour is still 5 months away. I always knew she was meticulous when it came to rehearsing and perfection, but didn’t expect rehearsals this early tbh. 

she's always been like this

i understand da hate she got because of da MDNA Tour and her tardiness but now we all kno she is late, if u haven't planned accordingly, its on u and not her

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i understand da hate she got because of da MDNA Tour and her tardiness but now we all kno she is late, if u haven't planned accordingly, its on u and not her

Definitely the Rebel Heart Tour too had a lot of issues lol, I remember Australian press were fuming at her

32 minutes ago, dabunique said:

The excuses.

Sorry but her behaviour is the reason why she's doing arenas instead of stadiums. If she was professional about time I'm pretty sure she would be doing stadiums and for sure breaking any kind of tour gross record left with ease.

Her reputation is resent because of her tardiness

My heart sank when I saw that. :rip:

She’s worth the wait for sure, but I really hope she’s done with coming onstage past 10. It doesn’t make the show fun when she’s so late. I was at the Vegas show that didn’t start until midnight and I loved the show, but the audience was terrible. Booing her, yelling at her, not participating, etc. it pissed her off and the entire evening was thrown off. 

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

Hung Up on Tokisha confirmed on the setlist

FqPmK9VXwAYXu-V?format=jpg&name=medium

:gaycat4:

Yay I’m happy for it, I bet she’s tired and boring of doing the disco version of Hung Up.

9 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Yay I’m happy for it, I bet she’s tired and boring of doing the disco version of Hung Up.

She hasn't even had Hung Up as part of a regular tour setlist since 2012 for MDNA, y'all love to make excuses for her weird choices :rip:

I've accepted that some of her stupid TikTokified remixes will be in the tour, but I'm hoping they are blended in as dance breaks or partials and she doesn't make the whole song sound like the remix. 

I'm not a purist who needs her to do exact sound like the album versions, obviously she's done a lot of fun and inventive reinterpretations over the years with stuff like Erotica on the Confessions tour or Like a Virgin on the Rebel Heart, but I hope she doesn't base those mixes off of what is getting some tiktok traction. 

3 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

Hung Up on Tokisha confirmed on the setlist

FqPmK9VXwAYXu-V?format=jpg&name=medium

:gaycat4:

It was bound to happen :rip:

2 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Ummm she hasn't done the disco album version of Hung Up since Live Earth in 2006.

2008 was a rock mix

2012 was some crazy techno underground matrix mix 

And it hasn't been performed on tour since. 

6 hours ago, Madonno said:

The excuses.

Sorry but her behaviour is the reason why she's doing arenas instead of stadiums. If she was professional about time I'm pretty sure she would be doing stadiums and for sure breaking any kind of tour gross record left with ease.

Her reputation is resent because of her tardiness

!!!!!!!!!! 2 hours is just too much and she knows it because she said Guy kept telling her not to be late :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.