Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Alleged setlist, Songkick is usually reliable but idk how they would know this already

Living for love? :rip:
BIM? :deadbanana4:

Where’s Take a bow? You’ll see? 

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

well, she never done those on tour .. BUT imagine closing it with take a bow (and then encore) :bird:

On 2/18/2023 at 5:06 PM, Sergi91 said:

Why do you guys keep dragging her 10s stuff? She’s going to be performing songs from that decade which means some much bigger hits from other decades will be left out :rip:

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

Is it delusional to expect stadium dates in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Uruguay? :gaydonnacat1:

Most likely. At this point I think she is going to wait to the launch week to announce further dates on other regions to take advantage of the hype and press. Btw, how are the sales going for the remaining dates unsold, are they selling or not?

12 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Most likely. At this point I think she is going to wait to the launch week to announce further dates on other regions to take advantage of the hype and press. Btw, how are the sales going for the remaining dates unsold, are they selling or not?

The last 4 dates are kinda flopping. The floor sections are all almost sold out in these dates, though. (dedicated fans buying those, i assume)

Tulsa actually sold considerably well since (tons of nose bleeds left though). 2nd Miami date also sold like an additional %10 more. 

Dallas (2nd show) is doing second worst and for some odd reason Copenhagen's 2nd date is also selling at a snail's pace :gaydonnacat1: These are really the only icky dates sans the last 4

Stockholm (40,000 + capacity) sold out and they added additional tickets almost behind the stage.

And yeah, I agree, she obviously has to wait and strategically announce the South American leg. 

Edited by Jjang

On 2/18/2023 at 1:18 PM, Frozen99 said:

well, she never done those on tour .. BUT imagine closing it with take a bow (and then encore) :bird:

She did both of them on tour. You’ll See was performed on the Drowned World Tour and Take a Bow was performed on the Rebel Heart Tour. 

7 hours ago, Jjang said:

Is it delusional to expect stadium dates in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Uruguay? :gaydonnacat1:

I don’t know how possible is to fit this stage layout into an open roof stadium. And Latin America has small arenas that will need even more expensive tickets to back up the costs. We can only hope

She will do the songs on Celebration Greatest Hits + one or two novelty songs (BIM, Back that up etc)

1 hour ago, Gangbaby said:

I don’t know how possible is to fit this stage layout into an open roof stadium. 

Why not? It worked before. 

13 hours ago, Jjang said:

The last 4 dates are kinda flopping. The floor sections are all almost sold out in these dates, though. (dedicated fans buying those, i assume)

Tulsa actually sold considerably well since (tons of nose bleeds left though). 2nd Miami date also sold like an additional %10 more. 

Dallas (2nd show) is doing second worst and for some odd reason Copenhagen's 2nd date is also selling at a snail's pace :gaydonnacat1: These are really the only icky dates sans the last 4

Stockholm (40,000 + capacity) sold out and they added additional tickets almost behind the stage.

And yeah, I agree, she obviously has to wait and strategically announce the South American leg. 

Doing good then :clap3:

16 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

She did both of them on tour. You’ll See was performed on the Drowned World Tour and Take a Bow was performed on the Rebel Heart Tour. 

oh yeah she was switching it with gone. i didn't know she added TAB after taipei since it wasn't performed at my shows, cool.

26 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

I'm ready :WAP:

A797F037-7800-4B00-B634-59BC5E0476A5.thu

i'm like yes gawd!!!!!

2 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

I'm ready :WAP:

A797F037-7800-4B00-B634-59BC5E0476A5.thu

Her gym/rehearsals  outfits  will end up being better than the  proper ones :rip:

The photot gives American life :WAP:

Edited by Raptus

I wish I knew what song she is rehearsing. 

Candy Shop? Human Nature? 

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

I wish I knew what song she is rehearsing. 

Candy Shop? Human Nature? 

It's the show opener -- Hung Up on Tokischa! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.