Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

5 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

She hasn't even had Hung Up as part of a regular tour setlist since 2012 for MDNA, y'all love to make excuses for her weird choices :rip:

I've accepted that some of her stupid TikTokified remixes will be in the tour, but I'm hoping they are blended in as dance breaks or partials and she doesn't make the whole song sound like the remix. 

I'm not a purist who needs her to do exact sound like the album versions, obviously she's done a lot of fun and inventive reinterpretations over the years with stuff like Erotica on the Confessions tour or Like a Virgin on the Rebel Heart, but I hope she doesn't base those mixes off of what is getting some tiktok traction. 

She def willl lol. She’s been even promoting these remixes, so she probs thinks fans are expecting these versions live :rip:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

10 hours ago, Madonno said:

The excuses.

Sorry but her behaviour is the reason why she's doing arenas instead of stadiums. If she was professional about time I'm pretty sure she would be doing stadiums and for sure breaking any kind of tour gross record left with ease.

Her reputation is resent because of her tardiness

LOL she's doing arenas so they could charge what she is charging sweetie. She'll be making in an arena with 300 euro standing what the other girlies will be making with 70 euro standing ones.

Which date/city in Europe has the cheapest tickets?

11 hours ago, Madonno said:

The excuses.

Sorry but her behaviour is the reason why she's doing arenas instead of stadiums. If she was professional about time I'm pretty sure she would be doing stadiums and for sure breaking any kind of tour gross record left with ease.

Her reputation is resent because of her tardiness

Literally nobody cares but you. 

Yay for Hung Up on Tokischa.  Hope Material Gworrrlll is next. :clown:

9 hours ago, yassskween said:

LOL she's doing arenas so they could charge what she is charging sweetie. She'll be making in an arena with 300 euro standing what the other girlies will be making with 70 euro standing ones.

12 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

She def willl lol. She’s been even promoting these remixes, so she probs thinks fans are expecting these versions live :rip:

well that's what all of yourself say to convince yourself and that's Ok.

But remember: Taylor and Beyonce are the once making headlines about how quick their tickets are selling, within SECONDS ... While Madonna still has tickets on sale (will be sold, of course)

And how many of you has said Madonna should've done Stadiums? 

Well, she simply cannot because she doesn't has a good reputation among GP because of her tardiness and diva atitude about this.

1 minute ago, Madonno said:

But remember: Taylor and Beyonce are the once making headlines about how quick their tickets are selling, within SECONDS ... While Madonna still has tickets on sale (will be sold, of course)

Well, she simply cannot because she doesn't has a good reputation among GP because of her tardiness and diva atitude about this.

It’s true, her touring power declined. But she’s doing way better than I thought she would and if she plays stadiums in SA she can be up there with Bey/Taylor. 

At least 60/72 shows have already sold out. She could possibly double RHT numbers. 

8 hours ago, ALΞX said:

That is objectively not the case, and there are plenty of huge fans I know who aren't going to this tour because of her antics :skull:

Sure, the tour is sold out, but she's Madonna -- She should be able to tour stadiums and break the gross record with a greatest hits tour. A measurable proportion of her audience has lost interest due to her behavior, not the quality of her shows or her music. 

6 minutes ago, Jjang said:

It’s true, her touring power declined. But she’s doing way better than I thought she would and if she plays stadiums in SA she can be up there with Bey/Taylor. 

At least 60/72 shows have already sold out. She could possibly double RHT numbers. 

Yes, she could be possibly making headlines as Taylor with an stadium tour selling within seconds, but the damege is real.

Nothing to die for tho, she can recover her reputation as a Touring act if she play the right cards and show up on time or at least with a decent tardiness of 15 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Is sad to see Bad Bunny breaking records in touring and not Madonna 

Edited by Madonno

38 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Remember Madonna is 64 and those two ladies are smashing at whatever age because Madonna opened up the doors for them. 

Anyway a sold out high priced Madonna arena will gross whatever a stadium date would have grossed, think that hard. Until you get it.

3 hours ago, Madonno said:

Why am I quoted in this lol. I didn’t mention anything about the tour or stadiums :rip:

56 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

:hippo:

Ahhhhhhh

@Lana Banana sis, you're kinda flopping as the OP. It needs to be updated :bird:

Why are people mentioning Beyonce and Taylor?

:rip:

Madonna already did that back in 2001 with Drowned World.

So......

23 hours ago, ALΞX said:

That's not true. Madonna is worth it live, but the two-hour wait is something people have been griping about for years. It made the news.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:55 PM, Oktober Knight said:

@Lana Banana sis, you're kinda flopping as the OP. It needs to be updated :bird:

:ducky:

14 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

:ducky:

:heart: thanks boo

On 3/3/2023 at 11:57 PM, Chris said:

Hung Up was awful during MDNA.

And so was the Sticky & Sweet rendition. I really pray we get a (close-to-)original version this time. :jonny5:

On 3/3/2023 at 12:20 PM, Madonno said:

Nobody literally cares she’s late. They’ll keep going and keep complaining. The GP doesn’t care one bit. Lmao. 

On 3/4/2023 at 3:31 AM, The7thStranger said:

That's not true. Madonna is worth it live, but the two-hour wait is something people have been griping about for years. It made the news.

It’s extremely true. Lol. 

40 minutes ago, ALΞX said:

It’s extremely true. Lol. 

You can say it all day long, but that won't make it true. :zzz:

If she really ends headlining Glastonbury next year as The Guardian hints, I see her doing a 2nd European leg for summer 2024 a la S&S part two.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.