Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

1 hour ago, The Second Coming said:

wow how many shows is she doing in california? :rip:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

It's 10 AM but none of the onsale links on VIP Live Nation are working :rip:

On 3/14/2023 at 11:17 AM, campelo said:

I don't know what she has on her mind to put stand up comedy as opening act 

Bob is 100 times more entertaining than the vast majority of the opening acts that the other pop girls use... I'm actually really glad she picked Bob over some random DJ or a singer nobody has ever heard of

2 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Bob is 100 times more entertaining than the vast majority of the opening acts that the other pop girls use... I'm actually really glad she picked Bob over some random DJ or a singer nobody has ever heard of

I agree. Seeing a comedian sounds fun compared to a DJ playing songs we've all heard (or dance songs we don't know and don't care to hear). 

47 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

but i mean it's madonna, she could have had one or more semi-successful pop girls open for her if they requested some of them :celestial5:

i'm not mad at the decision though, a dj would have been the most annoying decision.

Remember when Robyn opened for M for sticky and sweet? :heart2:

1 hour ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Remember when Robyn opened for M for sticky and sweet? :heart2:

That was a great opening act choice for sure.

On 3/14/2023 at 4:04 PM, .Odyssey. said:

It's 10 AM but none of the onsale links on VIP Live Nation are working :rip:

still nothing :rip:

Was that Vegas show in January fake news?

Bob also just put out a rap EP, so it probably will be a decent amount of music and not just stand up. 

On 3/14/2023 at 4:43 AM, tiagol88 said:

I...don't think that's possible? Like isn't Venezuela going through hunger for years now? They won't be filling up stadiums. Has anyone even gone to Venezuela for shows lately? :deadbanana4:

Sounds like tabloid stuff to me. Plus...the backlash would not be worth it, lmao.

Even Coldplay skipped them for obvious reasons. 

Uruguay seems like the most likely new market. Argentina not being in any rumor is the weirdest thing ever, lmao.

Mostly Spanish-speaking singers like Natalia Jimenez, Olga Tanon, El Puma, Cristian Castro... but not anyone international.

6 hours ago, John Slayne said:

She had Robyn opening for her during Sticky & Sweet :bird:

20 minutes ago, campelo said:

Not in NA, we had Paul Oakenfold and his set was so generic and wouldn't be surprised if he just played an mp3 of a pre-recorded mix (god rest his soul). 

My biggest fear with Bob is that he’s going to be an integral part of the show like at Pride, not just the opening act, given the billing as “special guest” :rip:

Like imagine a show with bits like “go on M, tell ‘em your story, Queen” and she goes into Human Nature or something. Christ.

Apparently the leaked new US dates have been deleted from Vipnation, so I guess the announcement isn't coming this week :rip: from what I'm reading on other forums, also included on those new US shows, there's a 2nd date in Vancouver and the Mexican and Latin American tour dates are going to be announced on June. In Mexico she is supposed to do 3 cities at the end January 2024 (CDMX at Foro Sol, Guadalajara and Monterrey), and in Colombia she has booked two nights at Estadio El Campín in Bogotá.

Edited by The Second Coming

5 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

My biggest fear with Bob is that he’s going to be an integral part of the show like at Pride, not just the opening act, given the billing as “special guest” :rip:

Like imagine a show with bits like “go on M, tell ‘em your story, Queen” and she goes into Human Nature or something. Christ.

I’m fearing a Perez @ Britney’s Circus Tour :rip:  :rip:

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

If she includes Human Nature again....

:rip:

Some of us are seeing her for the first time so bring on Human Nature please. 

8 hours ago, campelo said:

It was the first time I was exposed to Robyn.

Still remember hearing Cobrastyle at the concert and being fascinated.

8 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

OMG this sounds terrible. I hope that's not the case :rip:

I work at concerts and sports games in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, so I will be at the Miami shows!!

32 minutes ago, kishi said:

I work at concerts and sports games in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, so I will be at the Miami shows!!

good times i'm goin to da second miami show

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

good times i'm goin to da second miami show

Me too! :gaydonnacat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.