STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

1 hour ago, MP3 said:

I'm sure we'll get another arena tour in a couple of years, if she had that much of energy after an hospitalization, imagine with 2-3 years complete recovery, Madonna's touring journey is not over I'm sure of that 

I'd say so too although I think that depends on new music. It's been what, 6 years since Madame X? I'd love for her to do a concert with B-Sides and songs that were left out of the Celebration tour

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

I'd rather see her in arenas honestly....stadiums are so bad experience wise. I had an amazing view in every seat I had for CBT while for MDNA I was standing in the middle of nowhere looking at....nothing :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

I'd rather see her in arenas honestly....stadiums are so bad experience wise. I had an amazing view in every seat I had for CBT while for MDNA I was standing in the middle of nowhere looking at....nothing :rip:

This, stadium shows are the worst, public-wise.

never been to a stadium show but arenas made sense for this tour. i really enjoyed looking at all the details in her production, i think being sat far away during daylight would diminish that experience.

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

15 minutes ago, javieraloud said:

This, stadium shows are the worst, public-wise.

She should really do a 360° arena tour, she never did one and it would be more profitable than a classic arena end-stage tour

360° stage can be way more creative in those kind of settings

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 8:52 PM, MP3 said:

In this case, why the prices for US and Canada shows are the same since at least 20 years, ranging from 60$ to 350$ for regular seated tickets (excluding any package) ?

Saying that Rebel Heart Tour gross is the same as Celebration is the best exemple that inflation doesn't work like that 

The Rebel Heart Tour relied on those expensive Asia/Oceania dates to inflate its total gross, had she done that for this tour she would get close to 300M

On 5/8/2024 at 1:30 AM, HonourableVomit said:

Anyone who complains about Bad Girl will be getting the guillotine btw. 

i agree with this. the best number of the tour for me... the raw emotion! :clap3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MP3 said:

She should really do a 360° arena tour, she never did one and it would be more profitable than a classic arena end-stage tour

She did in some shows on Blond Ambition tour, there is clips of those shows.

I am so MAD I miss when the Madonna traffic in every forum was constant and now she serves Mylene Farmer :rip: DROP something PLEASE :weeps:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

The Rebel Heart Tour relied on those expensive Asia/Oceania dates to inflate its total gross

Oh stop.

Madonna in 1993:

By the way, if you ever hear me say "I'm never going on tour again", don't believe me.

Would she lie?

:soda:

:soda:

3 hours ago, ricardoazevedo said:

She did in some shows on Blond Ambition tour, there is clips of those shows.

Maybe but I meant a proper 360 stage tour 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MP3 said:

I've been staying this for years but I think she said something about how she wouldn't like an in-the-round stage cause it didn't have a designated area for her and the crew in between sets, or something along those lines 

• Thanks 2

camboysminaj.gif

• Haha 1

Some cute insights about the tour from her team:

I would have loved to know more about the selection of songs, also imagine what they mention that at some point it was one year about the 80s and other year about the 90s…

I still think that they made a good selection of songs but the segments were kinda odd, like Hung Up in the 90s and then go back to Bad Girl?

Or Vogue and then Human Nature and CFY??

10 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Some cute insights about the tour from her team:

I would have loved to know more about the selection of songs, also imagine what they mention that at some point it was one year about the 80s and other year about the 90s…

I still think that they made a good selection of songs but the segments were kinda odd, like Hung Up in the 90s and then go back to Bad Girl?

Or Vogue and then Human Nature and CFY??

My take is she just simply used the songs of her catalogue to tell a story, I assume Hung Up in the 90s is related to her promiscous era at the time? 

Posted (edited)

Just a thought, she should have played Material Girl cause she's always been nicknamed the Materal Girl back then and even today I think, mostly by the media in general

It would have fit the ''story of my life'' theme of the tour

Edited by MP3

29 minutes ago, MP3 said:

Just a thought, she should have played Material Girl cause she's always been nicknamed the Materal Girl back then and even today I think, mostly by the media in general

It would have fit the ''story of my life'' theme of the tour

She should have performed MG regardless since it's a signature hit. And also actually sing Like A Virgin instead of having it as an interlude. 

Weird that she ignored the entire LAV album 

5 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

She should have performed MG regardless since it's a signature hit. And also actually sing Like A Virgin instead of having it as an interlude. 

A Like a Virgin à la Rebel Heart Tour would have fit so well 

• Like 2

On 5/13/2024 at 8:23 PM, Oktober Knight said:

I've been staying this for years but I think she said something about how she wouldn't like an in-the-round stage cause it didn't have a designated area for her and the crew in between sets, or something along those lines 

People are very creative now a days so I'm sure they can find ways to accommodate her needs. 

19 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

she hates Material Girl

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

she hates Material Girl

We know this and I wish she'd get off her high horse and perform it for her fans that love it and expect it 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

We know this and I wish she'd get off her high horse and perform it for her fans that love it and expect it 

But real fans wouldn't expect it knowing this, no?

my head is screaming madonna 24/7 I just can't get enough of revisiting her discography and all of her albums (except the tragic rebel heart) are in heavy rotation :ghostface:

truly the GOAT

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.