• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• mynameispain

• tbhmatt

• josesuxx

if the main issue is just that the track ordering is a little messy, that’s okay with me! we love a whiplash album listening experience :penguin:

I’m so mad I couldn’t snatch tickets for Kali. I was already daydreaming about taking my vinyl with me and having RAYE sign it in the middle of her set :weeps: 

On 1/23/2023 at 12:44 PM, tbhmatt said:

I think this album is naturally going to be very eclectic and messy because it’s basically ten years of material she’s been denied opportunities to release that she wants to put out there, it’s going to a necessary and cathartic process for her to release this and then I think she’ll work on honing her artistry and coming through with a more cohesive project for her next album

:coffee: 

and im soo excited for it! 

On 1/24/2023 at 2:25 PM, SweetTalker said:

I’m so mad I couldn’t snatch tickets for Kali. I was already daydreaming about taking my vinyl with me and having RAYE sign it in the middle of her set :weeps: 

Maybe just go to the venue day of and wait for Raye to walk in (or walk out after the show?) and see if she'll stop for you. My friend met her after one of her performances in November and she took like five minutes with him

how many streams do you think m21cb will do on its first day on spotify? :monkey:

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Maybe just go to the venue day of and wait for Raye to walk in (or walk out after the show?) and see if she'll stop for you. My friend met her after one of her performances in November and she took like five minutes with him

Ugh she’s such a Queen :weeps: I kind of want to spam her on twitter too to see how I can somehow get into the show. She said something to a fan along the lines of ‘DM me and we’ll figure it out” in response to them not getting a ticket to a show LOL. But I mean at the end of the day if I have to buy a resale ticket (which I HATE and have never done in my life) I will. Idk when she would even come to Texas again so I really don’t want to miss the chance to see her

Just now, mynameispain said:

how many streams do you think m21cb will do on its first day on spotify? :monkey:

To be completely fair and honest, 6M at most? How much is Escapism doing? I’m excited for the Billboard position tho. She’ll outpeak people like Zara, Bebe Rexha, probably Ava Max 👀

4 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

6M at most? How much is Escapism doing

Like 5,5M with the sped up version  :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, whtvrdude said:

Like 5,5M with the sped up version  :deadbanana4:

Yea I’m not counting the Sped Up version as part of the album tho, feels fraudulent unless she really adds it as a streaming bonus track or something :rip: 

12 minutes ago, mynameispain said:

7m, interest in her entire catalogue isn’t there yet, but I’m sure it’s going to improve if another song catches on (either a justice for Black Mascara moment or Oscar Winning Tears) 

12 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

How much is Escapism doing? 

Almost 4M :WAP:

Just now, mynameispain said:

Almost 4M :WAP:

A SMASH. But yeah that won’t really translate to album streams I don’t think. So 6-7m :'( 

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

Ugh she’s such a Queen :weeps: I kind of want to spam her on twitter too to see how I can somehow get into the show. She said something to a fan along the lines of ‘DM me and we’ll figure it out” in response to them not getting a ticket to a show LOL. But I mean at the end of the day if I have to buy a resale ticket (which I HATE and have never done in my life) I will. Idk when she would even come to Texas again so I really don’t want to miss the chance to see her

Worst case scenario, you can buy a ticket day of. Idk how close you live to the venue the show is at, but usually stubhub a few hours before is desperate 

she'll be lucky to cross 5M. Anything above is very unexpected and would be amazing tho

32 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

she'll be lucky to cross 5M. Anything above is very unexpected and would be amazing tho

Agreed! Music not the bling anyways

Surprised she's hasn't dropped a promo single this week to create more hype for the album ngl. Flip a Switch is right there. 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

Surprised she's hasn't dropped a promo single this week to create more hype for the album ngl. Flip a Switch is right there. 

She better push it as escapism’s follow up upon album release 

• ATRL Moderator

Why couldn’t something like this be the album cover? :deadbanana: