• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• mynameispain

• tbhmatt

• josesuxx

I wish she would restock the signed vinyls :'( I was waiting to get paid and then they all sold out and I need it to match with my signed ESS

sooo pumped :duca: been on the RAYE train since like 2015 and after all the **** she went through with her label last year it’s soooo satisfying that her first solo hit is completely independent. this album’s gonna be fire

5 hours ago, collin said:

Not the Mabel of 2023. :rip: Escapism has already eclipsed any Mabel moment and it’s just begun.

like :bibliahh:

plus she’s not releasing a traditional generic pop album at ALL so idk what these ppl are thinking 

7 hours ago, collin said:

Not the Mabel of 2023. :rip: Escapism has already eclipsed any Mabel moment and it’s just begun.

but escapism hasn't achieved what don't call me up was, yet...

6 minutes ago, campelo said:

don't call me up peaked at #66 on billboard hot 100, escapism is coming for top 30 this week, escapism reached #1 in the uk, dcmu peaked at #3:biblionny: was it even that big :biblio:

12 minutes ago, campelo said:

what even was it.

a charting hit? because we have that already.

The album cover represents her journey to release the album perfectly, it's perfect as it is.

• ATRL Moderator

The album cover is absolutely awful, the only stain on this otherwise perfect era 

the cover is a tacky mess and it bothers me how her shoes are way too big :rip: but I’ve been a casual fan since Tell Me and I’m so glad she’s finally getting the success she deserves

34 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

the cover is a tacky mess and it bothers me how her shoes are way too big :rip: but I’ve been a casual fan since Tell Me and I’m so glad she’s finally getting the success she deserves

that's not even her on the cover, it's a child wearing adult shoes

37 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

it was done on purpose :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

This, it's supposed to be a young RAYE (when she signed her record deal) that is burying the label execs that sidelined her career with her music (the instruments).

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

This, it's supposed to be a young RAYE (when she signed her record deal) that is burying the label execs that sidelined her career with her music (the instruments).

yes i know, the user I was quoting didn't know

19 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

it's her sister :bird:

54 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

it was done on purpose :deadbanana4:

I know, but it’s so subtle with everything else going on that it doesn’t really work imo :rip:

glad we all agree the album cover sucks

the only songs i like so far are Black Mascara and Escapism, the rest are mid at best.  

i know the cover has a special meaning to her... but it's just not it

i'm used to the white aesthetics for the album so I'll be using the HOH cover cause I think it fits the theme too