Diversity 5: Let's Celebrate! | Winner revealed (pg.154)

thecptz

Nervous 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Ttoki

• Dessy

• Not Like The Movies

• ATRL Moderator

Congrats CBC! I never knew I would have enjoyed Bjork but you showed us many incredible sides of her!

which means it comes down to miley cyrus @wish and solange @Not Like The Movies :duca: def frontrunners for sure

but who is gonna take the crown?? page 154 maybe x

omg we're here

are you ready? i'm gonna announce both placement!

Thank you sm tbh I am beyond shook i made it lol I chose bjork to send some crazy songs and get the boot on the first rounds and then i kept staying and staying lmaoooo. It's always fun to play these games and I'm happy and hope I was able to get people to enjoy what is a lot of the time music that is dismissed for being just weird. Thank you so much for hosting you ATE @thecptz,  thank you so much for the judges who listened @Tom Vercetti @Hikari @Sanguine @Element @Euterpe and good luck to my fellow top 3 @wish and @Not Like The Movies :clap3:

:jonny:

its time!

Just now, CBC said:

Thank you sm tbh I am beyond shook i made it lol I chose bjork to send some crazy songs and get the boot on the first rounds and then i kept staying and staying lmaoooo. It's always fun to play these games and I'm happy and hope I was able to get people to enjoy what is a lot of the time music that is dismissed for being just weird. Thank you so much for hosting you ATE @thecptz,  thank you so much for the judges who listened @Tom Vercetti @Hikari @Sanguine @Element @Euterpe and good luck to my fellow top 3 @wish and @Not Like The Movies :clap3:

:heart:

NPrewYs.png

SECOND PLACE :2ndplace:

with the scores of......

175.6 out of 200

congratulations.......

Spoiler

Miley Cyrus!

@wish

Miley_Cyrus_GettyImages-1204843675-1000x600.jpg

miley-cyrus-jessie-j.jpg

Spoiler

Part 1: redo 45.3/50 1st out of 3rd

Part 2: music video 44.5/50 2nd out of 3rd

Part 3: live performance 38/50 3rd out of 3rd

Part 4: crowning song 47.8/50 1st out of 3rd

Spoiler

damn. that live performance kinda ****** you up a bit... sobs. BUT HEY MILEY

YOU DID AMAZINGLY THIS SEASON! i feel like all the judges knew you could be able to bring it

that's why we've decided to make u one of our wildcard acts... and you sure didn't disappoint us.

the first one to win two rounds. and the only one never get put in the sing-off.. like!

you were so smart with your picks and you knew her so well that you literally used the right songs in the right time! VERY SLAY!

even though you didn't get the win here, you made miley cyrus proud.

thank you so much for playing~ hope you enjoyed this season :heart2:

and hope to see you again in season 6!

NPrewYs.png

FIRST PLACE :1stplace:

with the scores of......

183.9 out of 200

congratulations.......

Spoiler

Solange!

@Not Like The Movies

image.jpg

c666c7c9b906bb83625de91f9a7047cf.png

Spoiler

Part 1: redo 45/50 2nd out of 3rd

Part 2: music video 46.5/50 1st out of 3rd

Part 3: live performance 45.7/50 1st out of 3rd

Part 4: crowning song 46.7/50 2nd out of 3rd

Spoiler

WOWWWWW! and there YOU HAVE IT! our winner of season 6, solange!

i think when you applied as solange, i knew that you could make it very far.

because you have such a creative way in playing this game like i've seen it from season 5

and in this season, you played solange so well. you showcased everything about her. and you did it well.

all the underrated tracks, most of her popular tracks... you are also another person who knew your cards and knew how and when to play it.

thank you for your creative approach in many rounds and your writings. you really made her shine so much in this season.

CONGRATS TO YOU AGAIN :heart: hope you enjoyed this silly little game...

and hope to see you again next season hehe.

NOW PRANCE MY QUEEN, PRANCE!

:jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS SOLANGE!!!!!!!

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: omg omg omg omg, MY FIRST EVER GAME WIN OMG 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

Omg yall thank you so much ahhh :heart2:

Congratulations to you too boo @wishMiley ATE! Honored to be in the final with you! And CBC! :heart2: Top 3 ate! Congrats! 

But thank you so much judges! I'm so happy! :cries: :heart:

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: omg omg omg omg, MY FIRST EVER GAME IN OMG 

omg really? this is your first win??? WOAHHHH

NPrewYs.png

lmao finally, i finished another season of diversity.

i know that it's been 5 months and i literally had the results for the finale like 2 weeks ago

but it was me, i'm the problem! life got busy and i'm in my #orgsera so you know... very draining.

this season has been a great season to host... all acts are amazing and def have a lot to showcase.

there are some that i felt like they were gone a bit too early but maybe they will show up again next season :keir: who knows!

thank you for participating in this season.. literally. thank you so much for being so patience and understanding with me with a lot of breaks.

and thank you for putting a lot of effort in your entries. i saw your writings and i knew how much you put into it. so you should be proud of yourself :heart2:

to the judges, euterpe, tom, sanguine, hikari, and element... i appreciate you all so much.

you all helped me a lot throughout this season.. came up with themes and ideas and how to do things

and without you all, this season wouldn't be this fun.

thank you for deciding to spend your time listening and judging all these entries :kiss:

WE ALL GOT THROUGH IT! AND YOU ARE SOOO AMAZING. like i'm so thankful of you guys.

before i go, there will be season 6! but when, idk, maybe next year.

maybe later this year! who knows!!!

i hope you all enjoyed your experience here and hopefully this can reignite your love for your artists :heart2:

thank you!

baby z

gmylC9N.png

Big grats to @Not Like The Movies on continuing the black excellence train. Happy to pass the crown to you. Grats @wish on finally getting miley banned, she always had it in her. Grats @CBC on making top 3 with bjork. She's usually game section poison I didn't have high hopes in the beginning. 

That trophy is so pretty! It's gorgeous 

Thank you soo much :heart: @thecptz and yasss it's my first game win ever :oprah: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.